calvinsid1 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
whats the best upgrades dm 12

what are the dm 12 best upgrades
calvinsid1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-29-2014, 12:15 PM #2
ProtoSkillz

There are only a few that are really available. Trigger (magnetic kit), Billy Wing bolt, Lurker Eigenring and an OLED Board. Depending on what format you play (PSP, Semi) the trigger might not matter. BWing bolt is supposed to make the gun smoother and more efficient. The Eigenring is also for efficiency. OLED boards are for super fine tuning and makes lives easier by not having to open the grip and count blinking lights. its all preference though. on my Dm13 I have a Virtue OLED and Billy Wing bolt.
Old 07-29-2014, 08:15 PM #3
AlmightyRuler
Vigilante English Teacher

There are a few stock parts that I don't particularly care for. Probably the first thing I would recommend swapping out is the board. Virtue OLEDs look really nice. But I've never actually used one. They are expensive. You can get a Virtue Redefined board for around $60 from Virtue. That is a steal. I have a pre-Redefined Virtue board in my DM. Which was $130+ dollars new in 2006. The OLED boards drove the prices of the LED boards way down over time.

I'd also recommend a few more backs or kit, a magnetic trigger return or at least a lighter spring, a different ASA if you don't like the stock one & a feedneck similar to the DM7-9. I'm crazy about those feednecks.

Some Invaluable Words of Wisdom:
A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but the foolish man's heart directs him toward the left.
-Ecclesiastes 10:2
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart; if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”
-Sir Winston Churchill
"Lousy Democrats."-Homer J. Simpson
AlmightyRuler is offline   Reply With Quote