PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 05-19-2013, 05:11 PM #1
cornstar

has been a member for 10 years
WDP Angel collection for sale Dark, Lasoya CLASS, C&C BST

Selling most of my paintball collection down to about 30 left here are the angels. All of these will be shipped in a high quality foam lined gun shipping box or original box. Many were part of a paintball museum and on display for a few years. These are for sale or I would be willing to trade for like value make offers. I feel my prices are fair current value-yes I know people pick up angels all day off of eBay for $100 but my prices are good considering their condition or rarity and I am very interested in trades so my price also reflects a trade value. Help me fund some more tooling for my mills and lathes. I can also email more and larger photos of each item but will limit this post to only one small photo per item.
Trade stuff I may be interested in: DM’s pre Dye to DM7 or marqs, Higher end pumps, rare or exotic markers, Splash or nicely anodized markers, nice cockers especially custom shop, A1 or G7 or stand out(adrenaline/eclipse/element/cagnoni etc) angel. I retired from pro play in 2007 but still do rec stuff mostly with a pump so a cool mid to late 2000’s tourney gun for me and my boy to play with, Go Pro camera, Fishing and hunting stuff, reloading stuff and components, Machinist tools or DRO’s, everything else feel free to offer.

#1now on EBAY Early LCD C&C Bid on eBay

#2SOLD to EastCoastAngel Early LCD C&C Sold to EastCoastAngel

#3SOLD to 11 sec 03 cobra LCD FLY or FLY II SOLD to 11 sec 03 cobra

#4SOLDSOLDSOLD LCD Apollo Mill SOLDSOLDSOLD

#5SOLDSOLDSOLD LCD Apollo Mill SOLDSOLDSOLD

#6SOLD Warped Sports Dark IR3 #55xx. 9/10 finish and condition only due to a few scratchs on the barrel otherwise very excellent condition collector grade gun. This was on display at the Special Ops museum. Breach and bolt have almost no wear. Battery took a charge and the board turns on this gun should work fine after a lube and test tune. Rootbeer to clear fade anno SOLD

#7 Warped Sportz Chris Lasoya IR3 C.L.A.S.S #85xx. They only sold ten of these a month to keep prices high for a portion of one year and it is believed less than 50 were made making it one of the rarest angels ever made. Very unique milling and nice fade anodize dark blue to clear. Either 6 or7/10 for finish and wear mainly due to a few knicks and dings on the top rail and the breech wear. Wall hanger its value is mainly to an angel collector and one of the holy grails for them to get. May or may not be a good shooter I have never tested or played with it battery took a charge and the board turned on. Was on display at the Special Ops Museum until I switched it with the other one I owned. Lasoya himself used these for his final year playing for Avalanch I don’t remember if I got this from him or one of my team mates but it has defiantly been tournament used. All original except for a Shocktech anti-double ball. At one time Alaska tournament players bought many expensive Angels every year with their dividend checks and the Dutch boys were sponsored by WDP so they had to buy angels which started an arms race with the other NPPL Amateur team Element and local wanna-be’s. A team mate of mine bought one of these for almost $2400 shipped to out do the other guys who had $2k+ high end angels such as Elements, Rocky Caganoni LCD and IR3, Adrenalines and cobras. This is one of two I have owned I sold the other champaign colored one for $1000 to another angel collector I am selling this one for $500

#8 Factory Angel4/Speed service center parts kit: All new parts in the case 2)batteries with switch, 1)14-way valve, 4)complete Ram assemblies, 3)bolts, 4)front plugs, 2)COPS switchs, 4)SS older style hammers, 5)newer style SS longer hammers, 7)breech squarish orings, 4) stainless valves, 9)bags of different sized angel o-rings at least 75 total o-rings, 1)big bag of LPR shims, 5)valve spring, 5)valve spring support bobbin, 2)breech rod A4?, 2)breech rod speed?, 2)exhaust valve stem, 4)LPR retaining pins, 4)anti double case, 18)anti double ball, 18)anti double spring, 1)breech rod spring, 4)backplate screws, 4)ram/hammer lock screw, 4)trigger adjust screw, 5)short gripfram screw, 1)long gripframe screw, 2)battery spacer, 3)breech block lock pin, 4)top cover plate screws and washers, 5)grip panel screws, 4)solenoid base plates, 2)vernier trigger adjustment wheel assemblies, 5)bags of misc sensi or COPS parts, 8)plastic feedneck clamp down parts, 2)feedneck anti ball pushback $300

#9 Miscellaneous parts box: 1)LCD board and screen that turns on to PIN can be unlocked with software 1)LCD board turns on to PIN can be unlocked with software has a cracked screen, 1)#230103010Angel Fly eye+ribbon assm pack NIB, 1)#220102025 Angel Lazer eyes pack NIB, 1)#220101210 Angel universal screw set pack (LED,IR3,LCD,Speed,A4), DYE #53008000 LED two finger trigger guard Angel black, 2)chrome matching 2 ½” volumizers, 1)Planet Eclipse chrome LED ASA with 1k pressure guage excellent, 1)green tall feedneck from dark LCD excellent, 1)stock black feedneck, 1)blue twist tall feedneck with wrench marks, 1)Angel LCD back plate silver, 1)new looking factory battery 6V, 2)take out batteries 6V 2)SS LED or LCD valves, 3)Regulator macroline q/r fittings, 1)valve spring, 1)Blue anno front plug, 1)Blade 2-finger trigger black like new, 1)blue plastic 2-finger trigger, 1)LED single trigger black, 2)bags of misc small parts orings and screws. $125

Last edited by cornstar : 07-09-2013 at 05:06 PM.
cornstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-19-2013, 05:51 PM #2
TheGreatGatzby
OG

Wow!
TheGreatGatzby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:35 PM #3
EastCoastAngel
Angel tune up and service

EastCoastAngel is playing at Living Legends IX
EastCoastAngel supports Ninja Paintball
That class.....Only ones Ive seen are drilled and beat ta ****. Nice to see some great examples, please read my pm and help me attain that lcd. Thank you, Brad.

For all your angel repair needs
EastCoastAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 12:35 AM #4
Angel_Owner_188200
Mod Wanna Be...Gun Tech

Angel_Owner_188200 is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
Angel_Owner_188200 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Angel_Owner_188200 is Legendary
Angel_Owner_188200 is Boss
:-( I never have money when these threads pop up...
Angel_Owner_188200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:25 PM #5
cornstar

Sold some and updated my first posting
Old 05-26-2013, 10:30 PM #6
biffmann

biffmann is attending Decay of Nations VI
Still have the purple fly?
Drexel Paintball #98
biffmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 06:05 AM #7
cornstar

I still have The purple fly. I took The working board and battery out of #5 and installed into The fly so now it is ready to roll
Old 05-28-2013, 09:49 AM #8
11 sec 03 cobra

PM'd you
11 sec 03 cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:00 PM #9
biffmann

biffmann is attending Decay of Nations VI
Would def. like to work out a deal on the fly. PM me and well talk price/shipping/fees.

Also do you have the standard noid cover for it?

Who did you play pro for? I think were all curious.
Drexel Paintball #98
biffmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:41 PM #10
11 sec 03 cobra

PP sent for the Fly . Thankx!!!
11 sec 03 cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:35 PM #11
cornstar

Updated my post, only a few left
Old 07-09-2013, 05:07 PM #12
cornstar

Updated. Only the Chris Lasoya Angel Signature Series and the parts and parts kit left.
Old 02-27-2014, 12:33 AM #13
th3p0stm4n

th3p0stm4n owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
th3p0stm4n owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
th3p0stm4n has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
th3p0stm4n is attending Decay of Nations VI
How much for the black trigger? and what's it fit?
th3p0stm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 12:57 PM #14
joehall

Question Angel Parts still available

Hi

Are any of those misc angel parts still available?
joehall is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you don’t like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply don’t post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.