PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-06-2009, 07:52 PM #43
kakfish

has been a member for 10 years
It's raining......but probably not enough. Still going to run my gun this weekend.
kakfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-10-2009, 09:40 AM #44
mikeknights
www.paintballknights.com

Practice 7-12

The field got alittle over a quarter of an inch. Not a drought buster, but the Airball is going up.
7 man practice on for this weekend. 2 teams from Houston coming.

As for the rules.....I make no exceptions...Masks on the fields, Barrel sleeves on in staging-- on all markers with air on them.. Pretty simple.
The people who complain about the refs have usually broke one of those 2 rules and don't like the penalties.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:58 PM #45
rraguilar09

rraguilar09 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
rraguilar09 is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by spgunner View Post
its fun to piss josh off
LMAO! word...
rraguilar09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:59 PM #46
txpb614
Sean

txpb614 plays in the PSP
txpb614 helped look for balloons
txpb614 is an NCPA player
txpb614 plays in the APPA D4 division
This sunday is the airball gonna be up, and if it is, is a 7-man layout gonna be up or a psp?

Thanks
txpb614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:15 PM #47
sQuiDly_da_XO

Had a blast out there this last weekend(10-2-09). Got lots of great pump time in. Its always better when you do well....
sQuiDly_da_XO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:47 PM #48
quick feet
Dirty Dirty Raider Ball

quick feet plays in the PSP
quick feet plays in the APPA D4 division
Knights is definately the best field in san antonio and probably texas, people just need to follow the rules. as far as the reffs go people say that reffs suck because they've made an "iffy" judgement about pulling you out of the game, but seriously if you're such a recball god you shouldn't have gotten close to getting shot by a 98 custom... The reffs have always been great and mike takes extremely good care of all his fields. Hope to see everyone out there!

-Chris Ryan
PBmart gun tech
Old 10-15-2009, 11:39 PM #49
reldev

Just wanted to check and see if you planned on having airball up for tourney practice on Sunday (10/18) and if so what set up (USPL - Vegas, PSP - World Cup, etc.)?

Thanks.

Austin Massacre

Sponsored by: KEE Action Sports with special thanks to RAZA Life
reldev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:49 AM #50
reldev

Enjoyed playing today -- a lot of bodies on a very small field, but still a great day. Thanks to all who made it.

Austin Massacre

Old 10-19-2009, 09:55 AM #51
sQuiDly_da_XO

Hey. Just wanted to post up about getting as many people together on this Friday night for some recball. Trying to get as many people out there as possible on 10-23-09. Got 4 people going already, lets just go have a good time.
sQuiDly_da_XO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:47 AM #52
ChefThompson

badass field
ChefThompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:14 PM #53
INDICA

big 7man practice this weekend at knights!
INDICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:25 PM #54
INDICA

7man practice is moved to nov 22nd. but this weekend, they will have a killer 5an setup.
INDICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:18 AM #55
SICoTTE

haha i love the fanboys who jump people who dont like the field. personally, i think the field is trash. actually, it's pretty much just the staff. pathetic attitudes and do a ****ty job overall. btw put that annoying *** little kid in daycare...idk if he's still there practically dry humping all the older staff, but he's almost as irritating as that overweight chick with a permanent menstruation mood.

and major LOL at the "good competition" comments...go to maximum. guarantee you'll have better scrims and fun. i also thoroughly enjoyed the last time I was at knights and how it took 3 refs to shoot my gun to try n prove I was ramping, only to further prove their idiocy.

i wouldnt recommend this for any type of player. predator and maximum are your best bets. never heard anyone with bad experiences there.

Last edited by SICoTTE : 12-26-2009 at 07:25 AM.
SICoTTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:23 AM #56
shift1baller25

You sir, are probably one of the dumb ****'s that are stupid enough to break one of the two simple rules to get kicked out. If your brain does not have the mental capacity to remember to keep your barrel sock on and mask on, there is no need for you to play paintball.

Last edited by shift1baller25 : 12-26-2009 at 11:08 PM.
shift1baller25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:59 PM #57
trendyslide
OnoIsuK!

trendyslide plays in the PSP
trendyslide plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by SICoTTE View Post
haha i love the fanboys who jump people who dont like the field. personally, i think the field is trash. actually, it's pretty much just the staff. pathetic attitudes and do a ****ty job overall. btw put that annoying *** little kid in daycare...idk if he's still there practically dry humping all the older staff, but he's almost as irritating as that overweight chick with a permanent menstruation mood.
I'm not a fanboy of knights, and can be seen @ max more often than knights. But the ONLY reason someone would think the staff is "trash" is if the staff got on your *** about doing something stupid/breaking the rules. Or if you come off as some rec-ball superstar, but don't have the balls to come out on sundays and we jus make fun you regardless. Oh and everyone knows i make fun of EVERYONE.

Quote:
and major LOL at the "good competition" comments...go to maximum. guarantee you'll have better scrims and fun. i also thoroughly enjoyed the last time I was at knights and how it took 3 refs to shoot my gun to try n prove I was ramping, only to further prove their idiocy.

i wouldnt recommend this for any type of player. predator and maximum are your best bets. never heard anyone with bad experiences there.
during tourny practice any mode is allowed(i kno, i've used damn well near everything). So if refs were shooting your gun to check for ramping it means you were playing rec-ball?

I play @ max too, very often actually because the competetion there is very good on sundays. But i love playing at knights because the grass and how a majority of people there are good friends. It's a fun place to play some decently competetive paintball but still have fun while doing it.

it seems to me your just a hater/recball superstar with a grudge againest the field. And we know about all of ya'll because the ONLY people who hate on knights are the people who got booted for breaking the very SIMPLE rules

but please do come out this sunday dec 27th for tourny practice and shut me up. Names Lee, yes i am asian, i wear most empire gear, i talk a lot of **** and smoke ciggarette's...
Old 12-26-2009, 05:31 PM #58
SICoTTE

well to both of you fanboys,

ACTUALLY I wasnt ejected for "simple rules". I called a ref out on letting a player, which was the ref's friend, BUNKER MY GF IN A RECBALL GAME. that little **** pimple popper teen had the nerve to argue with me when i was about 20 ft away when i saw it happen, not to mention i already got that player out and called that same ref to go check him, BEFORE any of this even happened.

don't open your mouths just because you spend all your money at pb knights and are used to seeing idiots without a mask or barrel sock on.

i frankly don't give a **** at all about shutting you up, so have fun standing around waiting for nothing. (Now I'm waiting for the "you're too scared?!" bit...haha should be good) Please do make fun of me, I'd love to know that you find this important enough to chit chat with your gals at the field. let me know what they think! terribly sorry I wont be able to make it to the chode fest on the 27th...guess I'll just have to find something to do while I'm in NY for now o well.

I wouldn't go back there if I was paid to. All that's important is I save people money by recommending other fields instead of knights.

Last edited by SICoTTE : 12-26-2009 at 05:46 PM.
Old 12-26-2009, 05:35 PM #59
SICoTTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by shift1baller25 View Post
You sir are probably one of the dumb ****'s that are stupid enough to break one of the two simple rules to get kicked out. If you're brain does not have the mental capacity to remember to keep you're barrel sock on and mask on, there is no need for you to play paintball.
maybe your brain does not have the mental capacity to withhold false assumptions, thus furthering your apparent stupidity and your inability to comprehend the possibilities of a conflict related to that of the service, rather than the customer.

o, and I may be exaggerating just a tad on the bunker...but I do know for fact that it was at least 10ft (and that's being generous) in a RECBALL game

Last edited by SICoTTE : 12-26-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Old 12-26-2009, 06:04 PM #60
trendyslide
OnoIsuK!

Quote:
well to both of you fanboys,

ACTUALLY I wasnt ejected for "simple rules". I called a ref out on letting a player, which was the ref's friend, BUNKER MY GF IN A RECBALL GAME. that little **** pimple popper teen had the nerve to argue with me when i was about 20 ft away when i saw it happen, not to mention i already got that player out and called that same ref to go check him, BEFORE any of this even happened.
so you ARE a rec-ball superstar? Sorry to here your gf got bunkered, but **** happens. Arguing with a ref is like running in the special olympics...it doesn't matter if you win, you're still retarded. The ref makes the calls they call...unfortunetly sometimes, it doesn't go the way you want it to...cry me a river. It happens in EVERY sport.

Quote:
don't open your mouths just because you spend all your money at pb knights and are used to seeing idiots without a mask or barrel sock on.
I haven't been to knight's in a LONG time buddy. Like i said, i've been playing mainly at Max since my team and I play PSP events...

Quote:
i frankly don't give a **** at all about shutting you up, so have fun standing around waiting for nothing. (Now I'm waiting for the "you're too scared?!" bit...haha should be good) Please do make fun of me, I'd love to know that you find this important enough to chit chat with your gals at the field. let me know what they think! terribly sorry I wont be able to make it to the chode fest on the 27th...guess I'll just have to find something to do while I'm in NY for now o well.
LOL...i most definatly wasn't gonna be waiting for you. It was a simple invite. chode means dick right? Cause if thats the case, you're right, damn well near 99% of paintballers ARE guys...so you are right on that one, it will be a dick-fest.

Quote:
I wouldn't go back there if I was paid to. All that's important is I save people money by recommending other fields instead of knights.
I think you've failed to see that Knights has put a lot of other fields out because they are one of the best fields in Texas. The only reason predator get's business is because of location. It's easier to access for people in the city so therefore people go there. But i know LOTS of people who have played at predator(i, of which, am one) and have gone to knights and realized how much of a nicer facility it is.

Quote:
o, and I may be exaggerating just a tad on the bunker...but I do know for fact that it was at least 10ft (and that's being generous) in a RECBALL game
so your saying she DIDN'T or DID get bunkered?

Last edited by trendyslide : 12-26-2009 at 06:07 PM.
trendyslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:08 PM #61
trendyslide
OnoIsuK!

Oh and to everyone else...i'll be out there this weekend with one of my teammates, since it is Christmas weekend we don't have a mandatory @ Max...should be fun seeing all my friends =]
Old 12-26-2009, 09:45 PM #62
reldev

Quote:

If you hate the field and the people, why bother coming into this thread and reviving it after it's about a month and a half old. If you don't like what's on TV, turn the channel. If you don't like Knights, go somewhere else.

And just one comment about competition, the last tournament was a 4-man cash scramble, open class. We had one X-Factor player on our team and another team had three X-Factor players on it. I have no idea who you are and don't care, but I can guarantee you would have had all the competition you could stand that day.

Austin Massacre

Old 12-26-2009, 11:01 PM #63
SICoTTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by reldev View Post
If you hate the field and the people, why bother coming into this thread and reviving it after it's about a month and a half old. If you don't like what's on TV, turn the channel. If you don't like Knights, go somewhere else.

And just one comment about competition, the last tournament was a 4-man cash scramble, open class. We had one X-Factor player on our team and another team had three X-Factor players on it. I have no idea who you are and don't care, but I can guarantee you would have had all the competition you could stand that day.
revive? no...like i said, all that's important is that people dont waste money...bad reviews= less customer traffic. common sense i think can explain that.

and yes, because 4 x factor players at one time determine the skill level of the rest. nice point...hahaha. these just get better and better.

Last edited by SICoTTE : 12-26-2009 at 11:29 PM.
ReplyRegional Ups