PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-02-2003, 06:45 PM #43
TeamBullseye

punisher

i have one thing and one thing only to say.
u might be the original master but she says ur goin down *****!
and any time and any place so lets have som fun and kick every1s ***.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-04-2003, 09:18 AM #44
bushmaster14

has been a member for 10 years
thats a very bold statement from a team that shot 8 cases of paint and failed to make semifinals
if you are truly up for a game anywhere anytime
maybe you should bring you and ur team out to CPX on sunday for some a$$kickin, or perhaps in the future you will watch your mouth, until your play can back it up

Nate
Wretched Seven
Old 04-04-2003, 09:23 AM #45
Mpulse2k6

Mpulse2k6 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bbbuurrrnnned
Old 04-04-2003, 02:02 PM #46
TeamBullseye

nate

well thats an even bolder statement from a guy who cant seem to find a team , or should i say 1 that wont keep you. But then again i dont remember u playin much last year. HMMMM
wonder why that is?
Old 04-04-2003, 04:58 PM #47
Mpulse2k6

Mpulse2k6 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ahh fighting fire with fire. lol (i'm gunna shut up now)

but i must give props to wretched 7.....those guys played some good ball from what i saw.....and did a number on us during the prelims.
Old 04-05-2003, 03:46 AM #48
bushmaster14

well spoken bullseye
this makes sense
Quote:
should i say 1 that wont keep you
should i show you some pics of skyball last year, or perhaps u would like to refer to the video
where i played almost every game, including every semi and finals game. the same event that we won.
as opposed to you who has never played anything bigger than CPSA or challenge cup, and probably never will.
where i was playing madness, skyball, NPPL last year you were at home reading about it on warpig, same as you will be this year.
to bad you guys arent able to at least bring home some trophies in the only events u play.
and for your information, ive only played for 2 teams in the last 2 years
Farside Kids and
Wretched Seven, just cause were a new team and you dont know the name, you will soon. as we proved at the lil CPSA event that you didnt fair to well at. so it seems to me like my ability to find a team is pretty good. should i also mention that i have not payed for paintball in almost 2 years, while that CPSA cost well over 100 a person for you guys. and you still took home nothing.
i also noticed that you didnt say anything about being willing to play us any time soon, or post your name for that matter. seems to me you are a pu$$y whos scared and would rather talk on the internet than let their game speak for themselves.
Nate
Wretched Seven
Old 04-05-2003, 04:21 PM #49
bunkkid4

damn man i think he got u there man
Old 04-06-2003, 10:15 PM #50
Tom Wagz (Banned)

dam not much has changed.....fools still talkin mindless sh1t......

wags
Old 04-07-2003, 02:30 PM #51
Farside_Kyle
Killing Machine

hey bullseye, i think he does make a pretty valid argument. what have you accomplished w/ your cool new angel on team bullseye? u know, i haven't seen you at any events except CPSA, and the occasional Patriot tournament. if you think you are such a bad@ss and wanna call people out, at least have someway to back yourself up...buy a 1/4 tank of gas for your moped and come out to CPX and see how well you guys fair against real teams on fields that are not covered w/ trees and stick bunkers. oh, and as far as nates playing abilities, he almost single handed won a game for us in chicago, the only reason hes not still with Farside Kids is because it no longer exists...have fun on bullseye...
Old 04-07-2003, 06:44 PM #52
FarsideKidz96

Bullseye , see Nate is on a team thats going to be playing other tourneys besides local CPSA's,so stop hating and get some game or at least try to....Nate played for an all sponsored team last year, can you say the same? Nate played almost every game at skyball and shot someone off the break EVERYGAME, he also played EVERY game at Chicago Open 10 man, can you say that you did the same? NOPE, didnt think so......He only sat some of the remainder of the season because we had 10 players on a 5man team.....so stick to CPSA and just shut up......

Peace

Beavis
Team Farside
Old 04-08-2003, 08:28 AM #53
Skreemer

hmm I'm not gonna join the arguement cuz I don't know the folks involved... but you guys seem to be placing alot of stock into skyball and the chicago open. Is there any reason for this? I mean hell I've played Skyball and IAO, then again I was playing in the novice division on a pump only team...

If you guys believe that the CPSA series is such a dog and isn't worth your time, what series are you playing in? Is it really a dog, or is it more a matter of money? I just don't have the cash to play in a national series.

For those that care(I guess it matters)
IAO 2002/7-man novice PumpPlayersInternetGroup(PPIG) #26
Skyball 2003/5-man novice PumpPlayersInternetGroup(PPIG) #26
CPSA/5-man novice Damage Inc. Havoc #26
Old 04-09-2003, 09:53 AM #54
Booya39
STORK

Booya39 is a Supporting Member
Booya39 is a founding member
Booya39 is a Professional paintball player
Quote:
Originally posted by Skreemer
If you guys believe that the CPSA series is such a dog and isn't worth your time, what series are you playing in?
I believe its called the NPPL Super 7 series. check that one out....

If you think school is hard, try being stupid.
Old 04-09-2003, 02:54 PM #55
Aze
Gun *****

Aze is a Supporting Member
I was really happy with how my team did at the CPSA Event and am looking forward to playing you all again in the upcoming rockford event!!!

Minor Deity
(For those that care)
Skyball 2003 5 Man Novice team pumpplayers.com (ppig) #17CPS
CPSA 2003 5 Man Captain::amage Inc: Havoc #17
Old 04-09-2003, 06:55 PM #56
Nator187
Captain of Team Newbies

Nator187 is a Supporting Member
Nator187 is a founding member
Quote:
Originally posted by Booya39

Hey you ever get your prizes from CPSA last year?

BTW: WTF I was hoping on playing BAM in the CPSA this year. I put a new team together this year and I noticed that some of the teams from last year are gone. I didn't see farside kidz, MIP, Apocalypse, SPORES or BAM.

Nator187
Old 04-10-2003, 09:10 AM #57
Skreemer

Quote:
Originally posted by Booya39
sooo.. where do you get the money to play that series? Between bills and all I don't think I could come up with the 150 entry per tourney and price of paint plus travel and all... or am I completely misinformed and that the only play you play is here in chicago and everyone comes to you? (I'm looking at an entire series not just one event, I was under the impression the super 7 series traveled about the country and wasn't just in one place)
Old 04-10-2003, 10:51 AM #58
bushmaster14

well when you have enough skill that you have graduated from using a pump gun at major events, sponsors will pay for your entry, paint, hotels, airfare, and other expenses. also your winnings help fund future events. but this only comes with talent.

Nate
Wretched Seven
Old 04-10-2003, 11:50 AM #59
Skreemer

Quote:
Originally posted by bushmaster14
well when you have enough skill that you have graduated from using a pump gun at major events, sponsors will pay for your entry, paint, hotels, airfare, and other expenses. also your winnings help fund future events. but this only comes with talent.

Nate
Wretched Seven
so you think it takes less skill to play pump and win against semi's in a major event? wow never thought of it that way... and thank you for putting down my talent and the talent of my team without even seeing any of us play.
Old 04-10-2003, 12:00 PM #60
bushmaster14

you have it listed in a previous post that you played for Damage Inc Havok at the last CPSA
so actually i have seen you play, i may not of known what person you were, but no-one on that team impressed me at all.
and i dont recall you placing at any of those events?

Nate
Wretched Seven
Old 04-10-2003, 01:02 PM #61
Aze
Gun *****

Aze is a Supporting Member
Psst: Bushmaster.

1. Havoc isn't our pump team, if you read anything closely you would have understood that.

2. I don't care if my team didn't impress you. We did well enough for ourselves, and just started. We'll see how things look when the season's over
Old 04-10-2003, 01:14 PM #62
Skreemer

Quote:
Originally posted by bushmaster14
you have it listed in a previous post that you played for Damage Inc Havok at the last CPSA
so actually i have seen you play, i may not of known what person you were, but no-one on that team impressed me at all.
and i dont recall you placing at any of those events?

Nate
Wretched Seven
OK so as I stated in the first post of this thread. We've never played a tourney together... and I'm looking for suggestions. If you did watch Havoc play and not the other two Damage inc. squads then point out where our shortfalls were and what you think would help. I'm trying to learn a bit here not trade insults...

oh yeah and Damage Inc. has three squads now. Damage Inc., Damage Inc. Extreme, and Damage Inc. Havoc. Havoc is the newest squad and has never played together in any tournament, so I'm just looking for a bit of help.
Old 04-10-2003, 03:34 PM #63
bushmaster14

the pump fact, and the fact that u suck are 2 separate occurences
didnt u play the CPSA as a team together?
because its funny that was our first event too, in fact we never even played as a team prior to that day.
we had one practice but that was when we had 20 guys for tryouts.
and we managed to take 2nd.
while beating your other squad

Nate
Wretched Seven