PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-15-2004, 06:53 PM #22
nickpb

has been a member for 10 years
2 stroke 250 any company will do. Used 2 strokes are cheap as hell right now.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-16-2004, 12:29 AM #23
bomberb0y

If you are a small person and never have road a quad before, I would suggest a LT500 Quadzilla.(PS, I'd suggest when you hop on this bike, to drop the clutch while wide open.) This bike is reliable and isn't to fast for a begginer. As you improve I'd suggest going with a honda trx125, and if you are good enough a 90, those will suit your power needs, but will be one of the least reliable quads on the market.
Old 08-17-2004, 11:59 PM #24
Se7en11
Superman

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by bomberb0y
If you are a small person and never have road a quad before, I would suggest a LT500 Quadzilla.(PS, I'd suggest when you hop on this bike, to drop the clutch while wide open.) This bike is reliable and isn't to fast for a begginer. As you improve I'd suggest going with a honda trx125, and if you are good enough a 90, those will suit your power needs, but will be one of the least reliable quads on the market.
Im sure you're kidding with this post.

Cause if you're not, well.. I wont get into that. You've got to be.
Old 09-01-2004, 09:31 AM #25
99RedBalloons

ATV, I believe you can do so much more on them. Ive been riding ATVs for 11 Years now and i Just got my 660 Raptor. But either way Riding anything in general is pretty sick, hell my friends and i screwed around on a 10 mph little go kart, got it to go about 25, then ran it into a tree (that was my fault).