ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-17-2012, 06:07 PM #1
JChappy86
Saints Army

JChappy86 plays in the APPA D4 division
JChappy86 supports DLX Technology
JChappy86 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
first time at Xtreme Paintball park

so i started getting back into the sport of paintball and been slowly making my way around to new fields. today i went to Xtreme paintball park. Thought i get on here and rant my day off some of what i thought and how other people compair to. today started on a good foot meeting Sal! who your very nice man! then took a small look around at the park seeing the set up. i have to say the park is big!!! very well put together and lots and lots of fun! i did have down sides i had today was took forever to play and open games. im more use to game after game play even with walk in rental players. other part was i got a bad case of marballizer paint?? it happens chopped half case spent most my time cleaning my gun. Then i got to trade up the other half case for some empire heat...ran in the marker great all day...but theres a rant i paid like $60 for case of bad paint then got half case of a paint that cost half that in trade....but all in all i will find myself back out there another time!! people i met were fun and competive!!! cant wait till summer time for the air ball fields to open!!! thanks for the time i spent out there and i will be looking forward to coming out there with others very soon!
JChappy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-18-2012, 05:02 PM #2
firebirdboss15

has been a member for 10 years
It hurts my brain to read that post..... Is the person who typed that an educated person? Use complete sentences and a . at the end of them.
firebirdboss15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:30 PM #3
pmrballerx21

pmrballerx21 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
pmrballerx21 plays in the APPA beginner division
Come to Bing Field in Edwardsville. There is always a good group of guys with the airball field set up
Old 11-24-2012, 08:04 PM #4
shredxcam

Jason is the guy who runs the airball field at xtreme. It's winter and off season so go to kick in indoor

I believe xtreme still is the only field in stl with a real psp setup to dimision
Not a knock off air up field on a short field

Also the paint. If its cold out the more brittle paints will be more brittle until winter fill comes around
Old 11-28-2012, 12:55 AM #5
skbcnb
Tore Briguglio

xtreme

Thanks for the feedback. As far as the Marbs, sorry about that... the paint company does a "winter fill" and a "summer fill," with the summer fill being a lot more brittle (because that's what you want in the summer). Unfortunately, it got cold on us quickly and the paint did really, really badly that weekend. Let me know next time you're out and I'll hook you up with some for free.

As far as games moving slowly, I shall pass the feedback to the open play ref, Mr. Caleb Pulke.

Glad you liked the place, though!
tore@totalgreif.com
skbcnb is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups