Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-20-2011, 11:16 PM #22
pbluver7

I played the other decay of nations last year ...it was awesome ! I CANT WAIT to play this one !... it only get bigger and better each year !!!!!
pbluver7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-21-2011, 02:12 PM #23
VFT_GUNNER
THUGLIFE PAINTBALL

VFT_GUNNER owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
VFT_GUNNER owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
VFT_GUNNER is attending Decay of Nations VII
VFT_GUNNER supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbluver7 View Post
I played the other decay of nations last year ...it was awesome ! I CANT WAIT to play this one !... it only get bigger and better each year !!!!!
I wouldnt go that far an say last year was the great an only gets better every year. Year one was the best so many people also was byop. One team is always over powered. Last year una in the first mission didnt even start at there base they were attcking from red arch way all day so we couldnt get out of our spawn. All an out there needs to be more staff on same page an notice the things that dont work. I know for a fact half of ekron sat out when we could even get out of our spawn when u had all of una attacking us an three tanks attacking us at out front door. The night game is way to dangerous with only two lights on the field. If they had more lights i wouldnt have gotten hurt an could have played sunday. Which i feel i was kind of robbed for playing for full weekend an got hurt on first day an couldnt get refund for second.
"HK isn't just a team. It's not just a club. It's a life style. It's all about doin' whatever you can just to ball on Sunday with all the guys. It's about havin' a good time, and being orginal. It's about being part of the family.
It's about being a Hostile Kid."
(\_/)
(o.o)
(> <)
copy bunny into your profile help him achieve world domination
VFT_GUNNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:58 AM #24
Hav0c
Ninja

Hav0c plays in the PSP
Hav0c owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Hav0c is an NCPA National Champion
Hav0c plays in the APPA D4 division
I went the last two years and it was really fun, but the FPO and jacked up paint prices bring the cost of this event equal to a tournament. I'll probably still play but this year I'll probably use the pump to save on paint costs. Just seems like Giant could make more money and have a bigger event by making it BYOP and raising entry a little bit.
Jordan Tsai #10
Long Beach State Paintball
NCPA Class A National Champions 2011-2012

Coach for Long Beach State Paintball
Hav0c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 04:34 PM #25
VFT_GUNNER
THUGLIFE PAINTBALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hav0c View Post
I went the last two years and it was really fun, but the FPO and jacked up paint prices bring the cost of this event equal to a tournament. I'll probably still play but this year I'll probably use the pump to save on paint costs. Just seems like Giant could make more money and have a bigger event by making it BYOP and raising entry a little bit.
This is what I been saying charge alittle more to bring ur own paintballs maybe a different color wrist band so u can tell who is allowed to shot different paint.
"HK isn't just a team. It's not just a club. It's a life style. It's all about doin' whatever you can just to ball on Sunday with all the guys. It's about havin' a good time, and being orginal. It's about being part of the family.
(\_/)
(o.o)
(> <)
Old 03-15-2011, 06:20 PM #26
VFT_GUNNER
THUGLIFE PAINTBALL

So whats the rules on using rockets to shot at tanks an mines.
(\_/)
(o.o)
(> <)
Old 03-22-2011, 05:53 PM #27
Nicole@HSP

Nicole@HSP is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVERINE-4607 View Post
I went last year (for the 1st time) & I really had a blast! I even joined a team on the first day I arrived! The Mid Grade paint was awesome (they were made by RPS), don't get the "Rec Grade" stuff (my teammate bought those & because it was so hot, most of them melted together)! The evils melted together too, at times. The only ones that didn't were the mid-grade! I sure hope they get the HydroTech paintballs this year (mainly because I'm dyin' to try those). My only complaint is that the staff needs to take better inventory on how many bodies are on each team. It seemed that UNA had EKRON outnumbered all of the time. I also heard alot of other people complaining about that too. In fact, I wouldn't like being on the team with more people either. I like a fair fight, especially when it comes to paintball.
Im glad that you had a blast last year we are taking all your concerns to heart and are doing our best to not repeat and situations that occured previous years. Thanks for the input. See you soon!
www.PaintballPark.name

Get a Hollywood Sports Membership and Save Money! Email Nicole at Nicole.Belanger@HollywoodSports.com
Nicole@HSP is offline   Reply With Quote