PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-28-2014, 12:17 PM #1
SirSquirrel27

BYOP around Charlotte?

New to playing in the Charlotte area, I know PBC is field paint only, but are there any fields around that are BYOP? I am looking to play some competitive speed ball to shake off the rust before next season but not spend a ton on paint. I have ref'd for EPL and my old local field so I can do that for a Charlotte field too. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.
SirSquirrel27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-29-2014, 11:44 AM #2
_Samsquanch_

Pretty sure boss in locust, nc is byop, but they're only "speedball" field is inactive. The bunkers were beat to ****. Apparently they're in the process of building a hyperball type field soon, but it didn't really sound like something that would be open to the public.

Aside from that, they are a descent field. Don't let the pictures on their website deter you, none of them are recent.
_Samsquanch_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:16 PM #3
SirSquirrel27

okay thanks!
SirSquirrel27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 12:43 AM #4
Pmathis34

The only field I still know of that does BYOP is Predator Paintball in Hillsborough, but that is quite a drive from Charlotte.
Old 12-30-2014, 10:23 AM #5
Brian Hudson

please contact Trey@pballcentral.com he runs the PBC Rock Hill Park. I am sure there is a way he can work with ya. Just explain what you are trying to do to him. Very nice guy.
Brian Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups