Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-29-2010, 10:04 PM #1
smartparts1991 (Banned)

Exclamation HELP!!! My SLG is not working?!?!

Okay so I tried to gas my SLG and I turned the gun on, and the solenoid clicked once and I pulled the trigger and the marker did not dry fire (eyes were off), I degassed my gun and followed the trouble shooting guide.

1. I replaced the battery with a fresh out of the package energizer.

2. Attempted the adjust the trigger ( I have a CP trigger) and the screws didn't seem to be the problem, I adjusted the trigger screws (both) a few times with no luck so I re-adjusted them to where they were before.

3. I looked at the micro swith, with the switch taken out of it's slot and still connected to the board I carefully pressed the switch a few times with my index finger and no click click of the solenoid followed.

So what do u think could be wrong? THANKS

The only upgrades I have on my SLG are a CP Trigger, Dye on/off ASA, and Seventh Element eyes, I rulled out phewnmatics as a factor because I pressed the button on the bolt a few times and even took out the bolt and lubed it up and the problem isn't with the pnewmatics.

Last edited by smartparts1991 : 06-29-2010 at 10:10 PM.
smartparts1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-30-2010, 12:00 AM #2
kit352

has been a member for 10 years
sounds like the board to me. your getting the power ligths correct? seems like quite a few people have had board problems lately here.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:20 AM #3
smartparts1991 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit352 View Post
sounds like the board to me. your getting the power ligths correct? seems like quite a few people have had board problems lately here.
Yes the lights work, but when I try to program my board with DIP 2 on the light stays in solid yellow.

I called DYE a few minuets ago and the tech I spoke with thinks there is a problem with the board so they are sending me a new one.

I'll let you guys know if it works once I install the new board.

THANKS
smartparts1991 is offline   Reply With Quote