tater_salad (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
I'll be in Knoxvegas for the Bama game.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2012, 12:26 PM #107
Ninja Mouse
SUCH. MANY. SO. WOW.

Oh, Kellster, fap material for you: over the past 2 games, Drew Brees has a 158.3 rating when passing off play action with Ingram in the game.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:27 PM #108
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Ingram totally worth that 1st round pick. Stevan Ridley is so much better than Ingram.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:29 PM #109
imhungry (Banned)

in other news: richardson looking like a pretty solid decision. the only thing stopping him is his ****ty ****ing coach and terrible play calling
Old 10-08-2012, 12:31 PM #110
Ninja Mouse
SUCH. MANY. SO. WOW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
Ingram totally worth that 1st round pick. Stevan Ridley is so much better than Ingram.
I'm just ****ing happy that something positive is happening with Ingram in the game. Stop trying to take my happy from me.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:32 PM #111
casultytosociety
BlacMac

Quote:
That's true. I guess what I'm saying is Kelly is not delusional about how good Bama is. Bama is really that good. Tater is still the biggest homer in the thread, though. By a wide margin.
you should see him irl. he's only half himself on here. although, he does go to a lot of gator and nole games...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
The issue I see the Vols having is defensive depth. You can have an extremely strong knowledge of the schemes, but if you don't have the athletes to execute then it is a moot point.

The Vols have done absolutely nothing to make me believe they can play with Alabama.
tyler bray can't step up. the bama d line alone will cause him to fold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER View Post
Ahhh, our homecoming week is upon us. Copious amounts of alcoholic beverages to be consumed climaxing with AM drinking (Kegs and Eggs) on Saturday.

And after around 5pm on Saturday, OU will be 7-0, and ranked in the Top 25 after destroying Akron 52-13
how is that not what you do every weekend?
Old 10-08-2012, 12:32 PM #112
imhungry (Banned)

ingram is like richardson minus all the good aspects

homecoming was banned at my school, to many fires or some **** one year. absolutely no one gives a **** about football their either since we moved from d3 to d1. mount union should thank UD for all their campionships since we are no longer there to stomp that ***
Old 10-08-2012, 12:33 PM #113
Kellster
Pretentious Hipster

How come the Browns stopped using Trent in the second half? Are they trying to save him or something? Like that third and one play where Weeden threw that pick that swung the tide of the game? Give the ball to Trent, god dammit.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:33 PM #114
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
in other news: richardson looking like a pretty solid decision. the only thing stopping him is his ****ty ****ing coach and terrible play calling
at least they give him the ball, which is more than those douchebag eagles do for mccoy
Old 10-08-2012, 12:37 PM #115
imhungry (Banned)

Quote:
at least they give him the ball, which is more than those douchebag eagles do for mccoy
not nearly enough though, and not in right situations (ie 3rd and 1 he gets benched...wtf?)

he should be getting 25 touches a game but isnt. shurmur will be fired by our bye week no doubt. he should have never been hired in the first place and this team would have been an assload better with mangina still here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellster View Post
How come the Browns stopped using Trent in the second half? Are they trying to save him or something? Like that third and one play where Weeden threw that pick that swung the tide of the game? Give the ball to Trent, god dammit.
because pat shurmur is the worst play caller in the NFL. we have chilly, let him do it ffs.

the big issue that game was skrine just could not cover the big WR's of NY. not having haden on the field is hurting real bad, thank tebow he will be here next week for the AJ green experience 2.0.

Last edited by imhungry : 10-08-2012 at 12:39 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:38 PM #116
casultytosociety
BlacMac

so ninja, are you ready to talk about what happened saturday? i figured i'd give you and or kolder a few days to cool off.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:39 PM #117
Kellster
Pretentious Hipster

If he got 20-25 touches a game, you'd probably win some games. You might also get him injured in a meaningless season, though.

I've watched a lot of Cleveland this year. Despite being winless, they really aren't that bad, just need some help at a few critical positions.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:40 PM #118
Matt.is.back2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
not nearly enough though, and not in right situations (ie 3rd and 1 he gets benched...wtf?)

he should be getting 25 touches a game but isnt. shurmur will be fired by our bye week no doubt. he should have never been hired in the first place and this team would have been an assload better with mangina still here

because pat shurmur is the worst play caller in the NFL. we have chilly, let him do it ffs.

the big issue that game was skrine just could not cover the big WR's of NY. not having haden on the field is hurting real bad, thank tebow he will be here next week for the AJ green experience 2.0.

lolz, Brown fan complaining about mgt and thinking a new coach will solve their problems...

Inb4 all you need is a new QB to right the ship.

U of M Football: 10-2
Old 10-08-2012, 12:41 PM #119
imhungry (Banned)

not having haden on the field is a bigger blow than trent not getting the ball. we probably would have been 2-2 or 3-1 with haden on the field going into this game.

the big issue is we desperately need another corner and i really hope they spend our first pick on one next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt.is.back2011 View Post
lolz, Brown fan complaining about mgt and thinking a new coach will solve their problems...

Inb4 all you need is a new QB to right the ship.
it wont solve the problem but shurmur has not improved, at all, and is still a god awful play caller. to think he was a better choice than mangina is beyond asinine. mangini and upper management were at each others throats and that **** would not have worked but of all the people who interviewed they hire shurmur...like wtf?

Last edited by imhungry : 10-08-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:41 PM #120
Kellster
Pretentious Hipster

Quote:
Originally Posted by casultytosociety View Post
so ninja, are you ready to talk about what happened saturday? i figured i'd give you and or kolder a few days to cool off.
LSU's depleted OL couldn't handle Florida's DL and their defensive line got tired from being on the field too long which swung the battle to UF's OL, which resulted in UF having unexpected success running the ball up the middle of LSU's defense (especially without Kwon and Minter).

LSU didn't quit, though.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:52 PM #121
Ninja Mouse
SUCH. MANY. SO. WOW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellster View Post
LSU's depleted OL couldn't handle Florida's DL and their defensive line got tired from being on the field too long which swung the battle to UF's OL, which resulted in UF having unexpected success running the ball up the middle of LSU's defense (especially without Kwon and Minter).

LSU didn't quit, though.
Pretty much this.

That and our WRs are so bad they couldn't catch an STD on Bourbon Street during Mardi Gras.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:57 PM #122
angelballer

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...h-leg-fracture

Sucks for a senior who is having a decent year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintnoob13 View Post
Rankings slave. Enjoy your neapolitano rrrrramona
What?
Old 10-08-2012, 12:59 PM #123
.OBEY.

3 hawkeyes arrested Saturday night
Old 10-08-2012, 01:22 PM #124
Kolder
The Commish

Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
Quote:
Pretty much this.

That and our WRs are so bad they couldn't catch an STD on Bourbon Street during Mardi Gras.
That Chris Faulk injury is starting to appear to be the linchpin of our season.

I don't understand the receivers having so many issues. They were all highly rated prospects coming out of high school.

I think it's time miles cuts studrawa. His Offensive line is completely under performing and the offense is a joke.

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Old 10-08-2012, 01:28 PM #125
casultytosociety
BlacMac

Quote:
Pretty much this.

i wasn't really trying to discuss the obvious.

unexpected things about the game: i apologize for our student section throwing ice at the lsu fans right behind their sideline even if they were mostly missing and hitting other UF students. i didn't know driskel was that fast. i saw his *** outrun eric reid on one play and was surprised. also surprised at les not continuing with those short passes. we were giving those up all day. and what was up with so many of your players dropping? it wasn't particularly hot at the game.

i no longer want muschamp fired. yes, we're severely getting our cocks gobbled right now for no huge reason. but i'm pleased with the progress that is being made each week. i can't believe how much better we played compared to just a month ago. it pains me that gillislee is only here for the rest of the season. and matt elam for all american.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:30 PM #126
casultytosociety
BlacMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolder View Post
That Chris Faulk injury is starting to appear to be the linchpin of our season.

I don't understand the receivers having so many issues. They were all highly rated prospects coming out of high school.

I think it's time miles cuts studrawa. His Offensive line is completely under performing and the offense is a joke.
i don't understand why so many of you put so much stock into recruiting.