Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-11-2004, 01:59 PM #43
$horT_$trokE
Resident Elbow Dragger

$horT_$trokE is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by the_bay_boyz
almost every little japanese car in my town kicks all the mustangs *****. You get a smile on your face everytime you hear your car start up? its just a mustang buddy, try listening to a pantera start up. It sets all the car alarms off around it.

bad buy imo, plus I hate the looks of mustangs.
Its obvious you know nothing about cars. Stop being a biased import fanboy. I am not a fan of domestic cars for the most part, but I recognize they can be fast just as the japanese cars can.

No one cares if you like the looks of the car or not. He likes it, he enjoys driving it, so thats good for him. Its a joy to own a car you love. Grow up and show a little respect for other peoples interests, and dont put them down.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-11-2004, 02:03 PM #44
the_bay_boyz
lapping porsches

freedom of speech, welcome to the internet?
Old 07-11-2004, 02:05 PM #45
$horT_$trokE
Resident Elbow Dragger

$horT_$trokE is a founding member
Why use the internet to be a jerk anonymously? Hes obviously proud of his purchase, why act like a prepubescent little prick because its not your car of choice?
Old 07-11-2004, 02:07 PM #46
the_bay_boyz
lapping porsches

Im not acting like a prick, Im just speaking my mind which wasnt a bad comment anyway. I found it funny that he had an orgasm over his mustang starting up.
Old 07-11-2004, 02:26 PM #47
hiaseas

I was standing in front of a 7/11 last night waiting for my friend, and this guy rolls up in a white mustang trying to look all cool or trying to scare us by parking fast. Well anyway, he drives straight into the concrete parking barrier, had to be the funniest thing I've seen in awhile.
Old 07-11-2004, 02:31 PM #48
pntbllrmrc

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeces4Breakfast
thats what i was thinking and I said STOCK if you reread my original quesiton, and I apologize i wasnt thinking about my car being a convertible. Yes it is possible to hit a 13.98 or so becuase I have seen the time slip. Although there was no proof it was stock but yes it is possible for a GT (non convertible to hit 14.1) sorry about that but hell lets change the time to a 14.3, please tell me how many STOCK japanese cars for under 15k can do that
Youd have to be one hell of a driver to take a convertable gt to 14.3.....
Old 07-11-2004, 06:28 PM #49
ChaoticJ

Quote:
Originally posted by the_bay_boyz
I know soo many little honda hatchbacks that would kick a mustangs ***. Theyre insanely light
but all the mustangs in my town are driven by girls so no one would actually race.
You act like mustangs are slow. It may not be the fastest car stock but with a few mods it will defintitely turn some respectable times and give your honda hatchbacks a definite run for there money.
Old 07-11-2004, 06:50 PM #50
AutoMaggot

AutoMaggot is a Moderator
No more import vs. domestic talk.