PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 07:31 PM #1
Warfare1

has been a member for 10 years
SE PMR sold out...

Well now that the SE PMR is sold out (CAMO one that was $319)

Should I just get the regular PMR? or wait until Christmas hoping that the 01 PMR price drops?

I do not think this would be considered a VS thread because they are the same gun.. But if it is than I am sorry
Advertisement
Old 10-23-2008, 07:33 PM #2
PMR13954

PMR13954 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
PMR13954 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Just get the 09 ul'd pmr. Its basically the SE version with a ul frame.
-White Dye Rotor, Smoke Vlocity Jr w/Virtue chip
-68/4500 Guerilla Air w/Myth reg
DIY PMR Battery Harness quick fix/Bestest Website EVER
USPN
Old 10-23-2008, 07:40 PM #3
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

i'm assuming the 01 was a typo and was supposed to say 09. if it was, chances are that price wont drop. but ok lets say a $320 for a SE PMR 07 + UL Frame($150) = $470. now for $450 you can get a PMR 09. what seems better?
Originally Posted by OA_paintball: im just worried if i donate plasma and some cancer patient gets it, his dicks gonna grow and hes gonna have mad game with the nurses.. probably not good for the hospital.

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

TROLLPOCALYPSERed-Shirted Super Smashed Bros '11
Old 10-23-2008, 07:41 PM #4
erayser
AlternativePB.com

erayser is a Moderator
erayser is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warfare1 View Post
I do not think this would be considered a VS thread because they are the same gun.. But if it is than I am sorry
Maybe not a versus thread, but it does fall in Rule #4:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin75 View Post
4) No "What should I get" threads will be permitted. This includes, but is not limited to, "What upgrade", "What gun", "What tank", What hopper", "What board", "What trade", ect. It is YOUR money that you will be spending and no one elses. Do some reasearch, search for threads that mention what you are looking at, then make an informend decision on what to get. You are, after all, the only one who has to live with the decision.
To help you with your decision, you can start by checking out the reviews on the guns you are interested in that are within your price range.

If you still want people's opinions about how one marker stacks up against another, post in the Endall Best Marker Sticky and ask.
Closed Thread