Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 08:56 AM #316
treloso

Hi, i`m from brazil and really njoy catching up with paintball news!!
Playing paintball for 3 years now.

Pbnation was recommend to do that +++++!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-08-2010, 08:52 PM #317
joedk
the newest winner

Hello pbnation, I'm joe I'm 23 from sacramento I been playing for like a month now, I looking to start a team for tournies, I have been told I'm pretty good, never played at a real park yet but I plan too ok well what I have is black ion, cp barrel, cp on/off, cp long reg, critical trigger, vertue eyes, clamping feedneck, 1 45/4500 cf tank, 1 110/4500 cf tank and 1 60/3000 metal tank, and 2 3000psi scuba tanks I plan on gettin a board and a better hopper and then really get into playing harder, also got a huge xe bag, 4 pod belt holder and a 5 pod belt holder and a black vest with pod holder,like 15 pods and 2 other stock ions just to have lol hit me up if your from sacramento and ever wanna play there is a place in west sacramento all set up for speed ball so people made it like 6 years ago but we still play there and its freeeee!
Old 05-10-2010, 06:02 AM #318
icehead26

icehead26 plays in the APPA beginner division
Hey whats up everyone new to the site. Im Will. Just getting back into paintball used to go play with a few buddies every once in a while at local fields. Looking to buy a new marker soon my 98 custom is tired lol.

I just moved out by chicago from jersey, so anyone that wants to meet up and play just send me a pm and im down. Also looking for a a team around aurora/naperville area so hit me up.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:00 PM #319
iDye
They Call me The Sand Man

iDye plays in the PSP
iDye is playing at Living Legends III
iDye owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
iDye supports DLX Technology
Red face

Hey im Brad, I have been here for a bit, but just saw this
Been playing for 2 years. 1 year of speedball, 4 months of competing. I use the Etek 3, had an invert mini [polished sunset too ]

Im out of MA, Im apart of a 3v3 team, - Redefined Gravity

Feel free to add me.

Envious - PSP Team

NV Baby
Old 05-10-2010, 09:08 PM #320
Got Smoke?
Newb

Hi guys I'm Mark and I'm located in Bethpage, Tennessee. I'm new to the game, played for the first time ever last fall @ Bear Claw field and absolutely LOVED IT! I like woodsball the most so that's what I'm trying to get geared up towards the most so far, but I'm not opposed to speedball. Guess its just my country boy hunting roots. LoL

I've been looking around on the net, and a local shop for the last few months looking for equipment. My girlfriend is also trying to organize a big game for my birthday @ Yellow Jacket field in Hartsville, Tn just up the road from us. Couldn't believe it when I called the local paintball shop here in Tenn and they said there was a great field just up the road from my house!

Anyhow I've been lurking now for about a month trying to search, and route around in the forums to keep from asking noob questions. Oh, and if your wondering the avatar picture is my main hobby. Its my sled puller a 97 Dodge Cummins 2500 doing what it does best!

Thanks guys I'll get back to observing.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:33 PM #321
wolfy692005

my name is Roy or Wolfy.. i have been playing for about a year.. we started with invert mini's Work has a team and i am on that.. ADS.. it is fun to play. I'm older at 40 and its hard to keep up with the young guys lol.. we play in TX in sevenpoints
Old 05-16-2010, 06:10 PM #322
flyingfinbar

Hey everyone. I played a little bit when I was much younger, but could either a)not get a ride to the field or b)couldn't afford it.

Luckily things have changed, so I'm really looking forward to getting into the game again!

The site seems like a great resource, thanks for all the info in advance
Old 05-16-2010, 07:47 PM #323
BruceBRU

Yo guys im Dylan i live in NC and and i like to play scenario games its wat i do. I have a Tippman X7. this is the best sport ive ever played in my life so hit me up if you live near the foothills of north carolina and we can try to set up a game
Old 05-16-2010, 09:00 PM #324
o I N v e R T o

Hi im Josh an im here to sell my gun
Old 05-17-2010, 12:36 AM #325
naapsj

first timer

Well im gonna play my first game of woods ball on satirday.I just bought a stryker paint ball gun.I am 33 years old and just tryin to find a fun hobby.looking to play around the jackson tn area.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:24 PM #326
brgsilva
TiTaNiuM

Hey guys, what's up...

My name is Bruno (TiTaNiuM), im 20yo... well, i guess im the only one here thats soooo far away..lol i live in São Paulo - Brazil. Paintball here is growing up, but i dont think we'll be like u there.

Well.. i'v been playing Woods and RA about 2 years, but now im going to start playing speed too, iv just got a Invert Mini this week, so im here to talk with u guys, and get knollege with u, cuz in Brazil we got good players too, but i got a few question that no one can help me in Brazil :/

I got an Tippman X7 with E-Grip, in a G36 mod. and now an Invert Mini Special Edition Orange with Rotor Dye.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:52 PM #327
JINX14
need teamates!

yo... im jordan... i played since january 2010 to now... i live in north augusta, south carolina, im 14... i carry 2 pods in my pack and mostly shoot only half a pod each game because my stryker cybrid doesnt shoot fast and isnt accurate... pm me if anyone wants 2 join a team in south carolina... peace all my paintballing bro's and sis's...
Old 05-25-2010, 02:54 PM #328
crashleyelora

Hi guys!

I just started playing for the first time with Shake 'n' Bake at big game. I previously played airsoft a few times, played this once and was hooked so I'm just starting to get into it.

Justttt wanted to introduce myself and say Hi.

sooo... Hi!

-Crash
Old 05-25-2010, 08:13 PM #329
Colby4780

Hello everybody, my name is Colby and I just recently got into paintball, I like it here and I hope to have an awesome experience.

-Colby
Old 05-26-2010, 12:07 AM #330
MRHeiny1980

my name is Josh and am from Canada, I shoot an 07 shocker octane with a rotor and a 68/45.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:55 AM #331
rmjpb

Intro

Hi I'm Ronnie and just getting into paintball. In fact, I'm still trying to determine what my first marker will be. Hopefully this will be a good time with a few of my friends (it's sounds like it will based on how much everyone else seems into it).
Old 05-27-2010, 04:23 PM #332
SUPERprops

My name is Tanner, I'm from So-Cal. I'm just getting into paintball, bought a Smart Parts 06 Shocker(I think its a SFT) off of eBay(I know your asking why ebay but it was a good deal). I also make movie props, mostly guns and I'm hoping to make some that will fire paint balls very soon. I'm still in high-school and play Ice Hockey, hoping that paintball will keep me in shape during off season.
Old 05-29-2010, 07:56 PM #333
Wantafanta

Hey there = ), me and my friends have been off and on serious pball for a long time now, been in 3 tournaments, first gun was a piranha evo haha, moved up to a shocker now, but want a mini. I love going to public pball parks like challenge park and using my arakian overlord paintball pistol and just bum rushing people haha.
Old 06-02-2010, 03:17 AM #334
minty_nyx
Evil is Cute

Hey there!

I'm 23 years old from SoCal. I just got started with the sport although I've always wanted to try it years before. I knew I was going to enjoy it.

I wish I found this forum earlier then I wouldn't have bought some noob marker for really cheap. But anyway, glad I found this forum

Minty
Old 06-02-2010, 11:20 AM #335
i lov pho

hi I'm new, 27yrs old, from Indiana, live in Dallas now. I've been playing on and off for some time now.. Thinking about making a come back for some local tournament play.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:14 PM #336
MINIster

Whatt's up. I'm anthony from san antonio. I use to play along time ago and just getting back into it. I rock a olve dust mini with a halo b and a pure energy4500. I'm most recognized where I play (predator) for the mini and my empire vents. Love my vents. Love the sport glad I came back from a long leave.
Closed Thread