Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 02-28-2012, 12:14 PM #43
SKI008

has been a member for 10 years
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHef View Post
If this gun would make you stand out less then you must have some crazy people at your field.
You beat me to it.

This will cost a fortune.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-28-2012, 12:18 PM #44
ih8ipods
Way diffrent in real life

sure some guys would love this for scenario, but i prefer acuracy by volume................

PLEASE STOP USING DUBSTEP IN ANY AND ALL PAINTBALL VIDEOS CAUSE REALLY ITS JUST HARD TO WATCH WITH THAT UNINTELLIGIBLE GARBAGE PLAYING.

On average NPPL and semi players can satisfy their girlfriends and wives much better than PSP and ramping players :)
ih8ipods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:30 PM #45
beanzfbaby

and you can have it for only $10000000000000000000000000000000000000 dolarz.....but this is a ****ing cool gun

Ironbound Ballerz
AXE
Custom FBM Block Cut Pump
CLONE VX
beanzfbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:35 PM #46
OhIoCoNtRActKilLa

I think it's pretty silly that people enjoy dressing up and using gear like real soldiers. You know, people that kill other people for a living.

I can't imagine what the public would think of this if they saw it off the field. It has barely any signs showing that it's just a paintball marker.
OhIoCoNtRActKilLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:55 PM #47
frankie says chillax
...bro

frankie says chillax plays in the PSP
frankie says chillax plays in the APPA D4 division
i'd rock it with only fs rounds.

WTB MINTY FRESH MACDEV 07 CYBORGS
frankie says chillax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:55 PM #48
pimpinshroom
Massive Troll

pimpinshroom is playing at Living Legends V
pimpinshroom is for the Gunfight
pimpinshroom is for the Gunfight
pimpinshroom has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pimpinshroom has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pimpinshroom has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
pimpinshroom has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhIoCoNtRActKilLa View Post
I think it's pretty silly that people enjoy dressing up and using gear like real soldiers. You know, people that kill other people for a living.
you mean people who make it so you can say ******* **** like that? like people who protect your freedom? have some damn respect.

PMGWC
pimpinshroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:01 PM #49
mafiakid96
LA MAYHEM

mafiakid96 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mafiakid96 plays in the APPA beginner division
mafiakid96 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
i say the price is going to be a grand to 2 grand ha

ODD FUTURE WOLF GANG KILL THEM ALL

Put this in your sig if your parents dont pay for your gear or paint :)

WHY GIRLS SHOULD DATE A PB PLAYER: 1.WE KNOW HOW TO GET DOWN AND DIRTY. 2.WE ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTION. 3.WE HAVE AT LEAST A 14 INCH BARREL. 4.WE FIRE OFF HUNDREDS OF ROUNDS WITHOUT GETTING TIRED. 5.WE KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. 6.WE CAN FIT INTO TIGHT SPOTS. 7.WE LOVE TO BE AGGRESSIVE. 8.WE NEVER FORGET TO LUBE OUR PRODUCTS. 9.MONEY IS NO LIMIT. 10. A CONDOM IS A MUST
mafiakid96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:03 PM #50
mafiakid96
LA MAYHEM

mafiakid96 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mafiakid96 plays in the APPA beginner division
mafiakid96 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Yah i agree why do people dress up like that you didnt even earn that uniform you shouldnt be able to even wear it !!!!!!!!!

ODD FUTURE WOLF GANG KILL THEM ALL

Put this in your sig if your parents dont pay for your gear or paint :)

WHY GIRLS SHOULD DATE A PB PLAYER: 1.WE KNOW HOW TO GET DOWN AND DIRTY. 2.WE ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTION. 3.WE HAVE AT LEAST A 14 INCH BARREL. 4.WE FIRE OFF HUNDREDS OF ROUNDS WITHOUT GETTING TIRED. 5.WE KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. 6.WE CAN FIT INTO TIGHT SPOTS. 7.WE LOVE TO BE AGGRESSIVE. 8.WE NEVER FORGET TO LUBE OUR PRODUCTS. 9.MONEY IS NO LIMIT. 10. A CONDOM IS A MUST
mafiakid96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:24 PM #51
Zeoalex
POLAR BEAR...ENGAGE!!!

Zeoalex plays in the APPA D4 division
Zeoalex has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zeoalex has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zeoalex has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quacker View Post
Looks like garbage. Someone would have to pay me to lug that thing around a paintball field.

Anyone look at the mass of a FS round vs a regular paintball? Last I checked, that was pretty important in Physics.
that was my first thought on the argument. I wouldn't be surprised if they were a bit more massive, but it depends on a number of things. Regardless it seems like they can do some damage to bare skin.

Quote:
I can't imagine what the public would think of this if they saw it off the field. It has barely any signs showing that it's just a paintball marker.
i think it's a cool gun, but this was really one of my first thoughts as well
I doubt that there would be any sort of issue with field owners, but parents who bring little johnny to the field for his friend's birthday party may see this, turn and quickly run. there should be SOME sort of identification on there that it is a paintball gun. Similar things go for field owners who may not keep up so well on new guns (one of my local fields is a great example of this.
Zeoalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:39 PM #52
russc

russc posts videos on PbNation
russc has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeoalex View Post
i think it's a cool gun, but this was really one of my first thoughts as well
I doubt that there would be any sort of issue with field owners, but parents who bring little johnny to the field for his friend's birthday party may see this, turn and quickly run. there should be SOME sort of identification on there that it is a paintball gun. Similar things go for field owners who may not keep up so well on new guns (one of my local fields is a great example of this.
You guys have got to be joking. When people first go to play paintball almost all of them actually expect there to be snipers, scopes, bullet physics, basically war games. It isn't until they actually play, that they realize how different paintball is.

Guns like this aren't going to harm the industry, but people have been spouting off against milsim since the 1990s, when the industry heads thought we needed to remove it from the game in order to become mainstream. Turns out it didn't matter, and everyone is going back the other way. We live in a different world now, where every 10 year old plays Battlefield, Call of Duty, Counterstrike, or some kind of video game where they're blowing the oppositions brains out. If Airsoft is getting away with ACTUAL replicas, I don't think paintball has anything to worry about for now.

If anything, all this tacticool crap is going to be way more effective at getting kids away from Call of Duty and onto the field.

Last edited by russc : 02-28-2012 at 01:41 PM.
russc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:49 PM #53
OhIoCoNtRActKilLa

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpinshroom View Post
you mean people who make it so you can say ******* **** like that? like people who protect your freedom? have some damn respect.
By protecting my freedom you mean going overseas and occupying other nations? Right.

I'm entitled to my opinion and you are entitled to yours. Everyone in the military could potentially have to take a life at some point in their career. It's a job, just like any other. I'll consider phrasing it a little different next time so that I don't go hurting your feelings my little cream puff.
Old 02-28-2012, 01:51 PM #54
smartpartz_kid
usedpaintballmarkers.com

smartpartz_kid plays in the PSP
smartpartz_kid is a top reviewer
smartpartz_kid is Legendary
smartpartz_kid is Boss
wow thats crazy
Old 02-28-2012, 01:51 PM #55
frankie says chillax
...bro

frankie says chillax plays in the PSP
frankie says chillax plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
By protecting my freedom you mean going overseas and occupying other nations? Right.

I'm entitled to my opinion and you are entitled to yours. Everyone in the military could potentially have to take a life at some point in their career. It's a job, just like any other. I'll consider phrasing it a little different next time so that I don't go hurting your feelings my little cream puff.
dotted and lol'd

WTB MINTY FRESH MACDEV 07 CYBORGS
frankie says chillax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:14 PM #56
nickgibson87
I smell virgin

nickgibson87 plays in the PSP
nickgibson87 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
nickgibson87 plays in the APPA D4 division
nickgibson87 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:

Your entitled to your opinion and I like your videos. But I am also entitled to mine which is will you be at galveston and whats your name? Because me and you have some stuff to work out in person.
nickgibson87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:17 PM #57
nickgibson87
I smell virgin

nickgibson87 plays in the PSP
nickgibson87 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
nickgibson87 plays in the APPA D4 division
nickgibson87 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
By protecting my freedom you mean going overseas and occupying other nations? Right..
This is pretty classy stuff man
nickgibson87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:30 PM #58
OhIoCoNtRActKilLa

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgibson87 View Post
Your entitled to your opinion and I like your videos. But I am also entitled to mine which is will you be at galveston and whats your name? Because me and you have some stuff to work out in person.
Quote:
This is pretty classy stuff man
Posting threats on PbNation... Now that's classy.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:31 PM #59
smokeage
Team Foxtrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_bunker_u View Post
i mean, whe you switch it to semi there is a tank in the stock, there is no tank when bolt action
Pretty sure it is always bolt action. The tank in the stock only removes the need for an "outside" air source.

Quote:

While you are entitled to your position there is most certainly a time and a place to make comments like this. This was not one of them.

Quote:
If you want to try and act like a tough guy because someone else has a differing opinion then I can think of a couple active-duty servicemen who would love to work some things out in person with you as well. You see, they are over their fighting not only for me and your right to love and support them but also for other people to hate and belittle them. Its a two way street and the people I know who fight for that right do not appreciate when it is spat all over by either side.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:33 PM #60
Coenen
K-K-k-k-YEAH!

Coenen plays in the MiLP
Coenen owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Coenen supports Team VICIOUS
Coenen plays in the APPA D4 division
Classy like getting all uppity and threatening someone on the internet? Get real man. Both of you guys need to get some thicker skin if someone posting on the web is all it takes to get you riled up to the point of threatening a physical altercation.

The original statement that precipitated this little celebration of the safety that internet anonymity provides wasn't even that bad.

BTW, gun looks cool, not my thing, but cool.
BLACK '07+ Planet Eclipse OOPS
Coenen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:36 PM #61
russc

russc posts videos on PbNation
russc has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I'm Canadian and what is this
russc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:45 PM #62
Coenen
K-K-k-k-YEAH!

Coenen plays in the MiLP
Coenen owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Coenen supports Team VICIOUS
Coenen plays in the APPA D4 division
The internet. A paintball forum. A discussion about a new type of paintball marker gone horribly awry. Take your pick.
BLACK '07+ Planet Eclipse OOPS
Coenen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:52 PM #63
OhIoCoNtRActKilLa

Let me just say that the original comment that I made was not intended to spark the debate at hand. It is only natural for myself to defend my opinions, which is why I replied to the first person.

I don't take back what I said, but I certainly agree that the time / place for the comment was not appropriate. For that, I apologize. Understand that I do not hate the men and women that serve in the military but I do not necessarily support everything that they do. What I said was obviously misinterpreted.

I'll leave this thread with that.
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.