PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-17-2012, 03:01 PM #22
greatwolf329
still sick of idiots

has been a member for 10 years
As for the disappointments, I did email you within a day of reception with the list of issues. You blew off most of them. And why should I have to spend more money to ship you back mistakes that shouldn't have been made in the first place. As for the barrel, just because it hasn't happened in the past doesn't mean it doesn't happen. You were sent a fresh out of the box barrel and sent it back with gouging. Simple as that.

As for receiving a box of rattling parts, I am going to knit pick. It's my right as someone who was giving you money for a service. It was repackaged terribly.

As for gaps in communication, I am more then happy to pull up time stamped emails and PMs. The reason I communicate thru email is the paper trail. Welcome to the future where no one can be trusted.

As for 5 others being happy as customers, what do I care. I wasn't an expressed it as such.

And last but not least, as for attacking a customer, your speaking wonders about your stance as a vendor here. The childish outlashing is amusing to read. Go ahead and post my review in your review thread. I have no reason not to if you don't want to. The purpose of this was to give a review of my experience, and I have. A brutally honest one. You had plenty of time to fix issues and took the liberty not to. If you are really interested in changing my opinion of your service send me a pm or an email and we can discuss it like big boys. If not, my opinion has been posted and will remain as such.

Last edited by greatwolf329 : 07-17-2012 at 03:05 PM.
greatwolf329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-17-2012, 03:06 PM #23
PbN_AutoTrader
Your PERSONAL Proshop

PbN_AutoTrader donated to help Peyton Trent
PbN_AutoTrader supports Bob Gurnsey
PbN_AutoTrader supports our troops
PbN_AutoTrader is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
PbN_AutoTrader is Legendary
PbN_AutoTrader supports DLX Technology
How was anything ever "blown off"
I responded to all concerns even compensated extra for the trigger after the fact.
How was it "blown off' If we gave you $75 for a $50 trigger?
Explain that one...

I even offered to compensate for return shipping on the barrel so we can see/figure out what happened and fix it (no cost to you)
Can't fix it if it can't even be looked at to see what happened....
I never once said it wasn't possible that we did it somehow by mistake.
Even if we did, mistakes happen. It was offered to be remedied, you refused.

If it was such an issue why didn't you mention anything about packing before or to me?......... weird

I'm not "attacking a customer" I'm not going to let someone attempt to give me/my company a bad name with what appears to be an overboard and bias bad review.
I'm simply stating the facts and the truth, which you left a lot of out.

Again my phone # is there for a reason, it can be called or texted 24/7.
If anything was pertinent you could have reached me in a moment.
Sorry I can't sit around and play chit chat via email all the time.
www.theotherathlete.com home of Paintball Trader Worldwide

Last edited by PbN_AutoTrader : 07-17-2012 at 03:17 PM.
PbN_AutoTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 03:17 PM #24
greatwolf329
still sick of idiots

You never once offered return shipping. I just ran over our correspondences again. If you had I would have taken you up on it. You also never stated what your potential solutions would be. If something were life and death I would have called or texted. But again I prefer a paper trail so I can point these things out. Call my review over board or biased, but again it's honest. I gave plenty of opportunity for you to fix the issues. And if you feel I'm 'slandering' your company, feel free to contact me. I have made that offer several times now.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:18 PM #25
PbN_AutoTrader
Your PERSONAL Proshop

PbN_AutoTrader donated to help Peyton Trent
PbN_AutoTrader supports Bob Gurnsey
PbN_AutoTrader supports our troops
PbN_AutoTrader is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
PbN_AutoTrader is Legendary
PbN_AutoTrader supports DLX Technology
Why would I expect you to cover shipping for a mistake that we possibly made?
That wouldn't be fair to you or make sense.
I refunded you 50% extra on a trigger cause I felt bad

I've spent $130+ on a frame on a different job

Do you really think $5-10 for shipping to make something right / a customer happy would be an issue for me?

If we knew / were aware the bores had an issue they wouldn't have went out to begin with. Like I said, this has never happened before, as they say I suppose "there's a first for everything".
All I said is we've never had this issue before and would like to take a look at it to figure out / see what happened and what can be done to fix it. The inside of the barrels may be able to polished however you appeared to have no interest in that.
I don't know what else I could do. Angel barrels are not readily available / common so I figured that would make the most sense.
www.theotherathlete.com home of Paintball Trader Worldwide

Last edited by PbN_AutoTrader : 07-17-2012 at 03:23 PM.
PbN_AutoTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 03:27 PM #26
greatwolf329
still sick of idiots

When you simply state 'send it back' and leave it at that, and when I ask why should I pay for it and don't get a response what is supposed to be thought? Again, I'd be more then willing to discuss this, just email or message me. I'm done reaching out. As it is clear before me, online bickering is getting neither of us anywhere. I am more then willing to be flexible here, and am giving the opportunity for that to be mutual.
Old 07-17-2012, 07:10 PM #27
frankie frank
MidWest Clothing

frankie frank works for a Paintball manufacturer
frankie frank plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
frankie frank supports Team VICIOUS
frankie frank supports Shocker RSX
frankie frank supports Ninja Paintball
i dont think the gun looks too bad and not every part will anno the same color. Put like i said it looks good from the pics(besides the barrel)
MidWest Clothing on Facebook

Shop MidWest Clothing

Last edited by frankie frank : 07-17-2012 at 07:13 PM.
frankie frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:32 AM #28
Shockwave

Shockwave is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by PbN_AutoTrader View Post
Lol wow are you serious?
There aren't 2 sides.
Man you don't even know the half of it. Sounds like instigating to me.
I understand that you may be upset that someone posted a negative review - In a way, you are defending your very livelyhood, and we can definitely see why you are approaching this very aggressively and defensively. I am not trying to instigate an argument, in fact, I would much rather have the opposite.

I do not think that the way you are handling this is in the most professional manner and even if all your points are true, you are still presenting yourself in a very negative light.

The fact of the matter is that Greatwolf was not happy with the level of work or service he received. He has every right to communicate that on a public forum. Is he being a bit nitpicky regarding some portions such as the tonality of his parts? That is up to the readers to decide. I think that if you calmly explained that different types of aluminum (6000, 7000, etc), take dyes differently, and that in fact Greatwolf should blame WDP for using different grades of aluminum on their guns, you would have easily addressed that particular issue without having to resort to taking a negative tone.

Greatwolf posted pictures and a detailed account of his issues. Instead of addressing them professionally, you basically got into a yelling contest with him in full view of hundreds of other potential customers. None of this has changed his pictures or detailed account. If you had reallocated that passion and energy into professionally dealing with the issue, Greatwolf may be writing a very positive addendum to his review rather than engaging in a he-said she-said argument.

Another fact is that deadbywinter had a very GOOD experience with you. I encouraged him to detail his experience so we could get another perspective. Him "popping" into the thread and basically saying "nah-uh, you're wrong", isn't doing anyone a service at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PbN_AutoTrader View Post
You say "a good experience isn't representative of all work, neither is a negative experience" yet contradict yourself in your own statement.

yea you got it
I didn't mean for that comment to be confusing, but I am not contradicting myself.

For example, if person A eats a hot dog from a stand, and its totally moldy and disgusting, that does not mean that ALL of their hot dogs are bad.

If person B eats at a hot dog from the same stand, and its absolutely delicious, that does not mean that ALL of their hot dogs are good.

That isn't contradicting myself.

Consumers need to know of the possibility of getting a bad hot dog from that stand. Greatwolf got a hot dog he was not satisfied with and he told us. That is all. Were his expectations too high? Was the vendor having a bad day? That's up to the vendor to address it in a professional manner.

Check the join date.
Shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:55 PM #29
greatwolf329
still sick of idiots

An update on all this. Of course I got an email from them regarding the review after requesting one here on July 23rd in an attempt to have me pull it down. Emailed them back within the day. Didn't hear back from them till August 4th. Again emailed them back same day with a possible solution. Didn't hear back till August 17th. Emailed them the following day and still haven't heard back. I think this says a ton and it doesn't look like this is going anywhere. The review is staying up. I don't know why it takes almost 2 weeks to answer an email. Especially with an issue being worked out.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:41 AM #30
greatwolf329
still sick of idiots

Updated the first page with this as well:

I HAVE PURPOSED A MORE THAN FAIR SOLUTION TO MICHAEL OF THE OTHER ATHLETE TO MAKE THIS REVIEW GO AWAY ALONG WITH ALL OF MY NEGATIVE COMMENTS, THOUGHTS, ETC. IT RESTS SOULY ON HIM NOW. I AM NOT BEING UNREASONABLE. JUST FAIR. If it's so important to 'restore' the good name, why not put any effort in to it?
Old 10-22-2012, 01:36 PM #31
Intern1

Intern1 owns a Planet Eclipse - M170r
Intern1 is Boss
Sounds to me like they should just replace the barrle. Kind of seems like that would be a small price to pay for positive feedback and a good repuation. Seems to me like they don't realize that its through word of mouth that there business will grow and positive feedback wether it be for a good job done the first time or willingness to work with customers when problems do come up is well worth the money spent. Now they just seems like a bunch of amatures who don't what know that a happy customer is the most important thing. Its sad most of their work looks good, but poor customer service will override that everytime for me.

Intern1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:42 PM #32
greatwolf329
still sick of idiots

Hey, like I said, I have offered to change my mind and pull this review and others. But I'm not just gonna lay low here and forget what was done.