PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-11-2012, 04:23 PM #1
Zmizzle

Zmizzle has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
To X-factor

This has been on my mind for awhile now but lacked the time to write it. First off i have always been a supporter and a fan since the creation of the team. I hope this post helps you remember what was lost.

First off to and Archie, you need to go grab Dixon and pull him out of married life to get him back in the game for the team. You both have a chess board intellectual look at the game, that you know and I know can't be taught. If I ran the coaching I would have you two go over the field, visualize it and would run your game plans. I would utilize the game plans in practice as a step by step walk through plan. Like learning a dance choreography step. walk then run mentality will help the team immensely.

Colt as a voice of the team, i would like to see you work with Billy. Remember you and Waylon on Avalanche and what they would make you do? But hell remember what Fuel used to do is send that guy to get the flag, because the team already counted him in the dead box. It doesnt take long before people that did that figured out how to survive in the 50 and start doing damage. Im am more than positive that is how Billy learned to play. He's lost that aggressive fire and it hurts me to watch him play without that old school Texas trail by fire play that i know he is more than capable of. I am not saying beat him into the ground but i think you know how to help him get it back.

Morrow it is great to see you still blasting fools off of break. What ever Griffin did to pump up the team you need to do.

Greyson if I could give you back the O'dell brothers i would. I loved watching you and Ryan tearing it up back in the smartparts days. That said I would like to see you take the new guys under your wing like Rich and G did. It's great that you have helped xfactor with the technical part of their wild-stick-it-in-your-ear approach but that's an aspect of the team game that is missing. Fire these kids up to be fearless to run down the field punishing all those who thought they can play paintball.

Kovar, sometimes i feel like a proud father watching you. You are living your dream. You had this goal since the Lone star days. Keep dreaming big and keep "doing work". Remember its all heart.

Mr. Martinez, I have always had respect for you and always will. You have done a great job with these boys. Maybe a little team reflection to show them of not only who your are but where the team came from. The underdog story of almost every pro event your first two years of having to get smashed down by Red Legion. There was progression those years of getting beat and marginalizing the point spread till you guys could hold your own and win events. 187 reminds me much of how you guys were, fearless.

Texas ball has changed much since the 2000's of earning your stripes but I know a lot of the team still remembers those days. Going to Lone star and fearing Fuel after a loss, because they were fired up pissed and were out to hospitalize the next team. Teams would pack up and go to different fields when that happened, funny to watch. This is what I want xfactor to do at cup. To walk on to that field with the "Imma kick your *** swagger", punish anyone who plays against you and make them fear to do so again. Cup is your field own it and send the rest home.

Good luck
Out of love and respect Z
Zmizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-11-2012, 04:27 PM #2
Zmizzle

Oh and for the love of God
STAY OUT OF THE PENALTY BOX!!!!
Old 10-25-2012, 12:55 AM #3
J. Stein

J. Stein is a Supporting Member
J. Stein is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
J. Stein plays in the PSP
J. Stein donated to help Peyton Trent
Let me start off by admitting that I haven't been watching most of the year, but I was at MAO and I thought Billy did his job very well. He was aggressive in the snake, moving quickly downfield and getting cross-field kills. I would have liked to see him first-in-the-snake more, but whenever he got there, he did his job.

Just my $.02 on a very narrow part of your post.

Warzone Facebook
JeSSoP

RIP Ronnie, Paul
CD3 Forever
J. Stein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:22 PM #4
BARBdaMan
Doesn't roll on Shabbos..

BARBdaMan is a Supporting Member
Great first day X-factor. Great match against dynasty, I had hopes you guys would do them in. Great way to end Thursday!
BARBdaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:17 AM #5
Zmizzle

That's what I'm talking about!!!
Great job, making us fans proud.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:57 AM #6
Zmizzle

Mr. Stein: I did not mean to under value or discredit your work with Billy (in which he killed it the past two days at cup). Texas just has a different style of paintball that is unique due to its paintball geographical location, and mainly from having a "Texas > world" mentality. This tournament he has that fire, that confidence that is needed to play with X-factor.

If Billy is reading this or if anyone the next time you see him let him know 'It's great to see him back'

P.S. Great work Mr. Stein
Old 10-27-2012, 07:19 AM #7
J. Stein

J. Stein is a Supporting Member
J. Stein is a founding member
J. Stein plays in the PSP
J. Stein donated to help Peyton Trent
I'm not reading it as any insult. I just think that Billy plays (or can play) exactly the way you want him to. That's when he's best - when he's attacking from the snake. He maybe got a bit off target for awhile, working with too many teams in too short a period of time and trying to do a lot more than those things he is best at.

At any rate, don't give me credit. That belongs to DA, Tim Maher and all the guys Billy played with (and mostly, of course, to Billy).

Seems like the team is getting the job done in Orlando, though.

Warzone Facebook
JeSSoP

RIP Ronnie, Paul
CD3 Forever
J. Stein is offline   Reply With Quote