#1 POSTER

dehr donated to help Peyton Trent
dehr supports Bob Gurnsey
dehr supports our troops
dehr is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
dehr is Legendary
dehr is Boss
dehr is Immortal
box of how many? and that would never be found in cali. here .223 is about $11 for a box of 20. 50 grain varmit round too
Old 09-25-2012, 01:39 PM #1536
svmeyer
Hillbilly DeLUXE

svmeyer plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
svmeyer supports our troops
svmeyer plays in the APPA D4 division
svmeyer is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
svmeyer supports DLX Technology
svmeyer supports Empire
My .223 is freeeeeeee

CS1/ Geo 3.5/ Splash Luxe 2.0 F/S/T
http://https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=5181801
WTB Luxe Parts!!
I'm looking for field gear: pods, tanks, bunkers, everything!!!
PMGWC / / Luxe Mob / /BST Elite/ /Shocker Owners/ /Ego Mafia/ /AGG Mafia/ /KGB MOB
Old 09-25-2012, 02:23 PM #1537
alex14

has been a member for 10 years
alex14 plays in the PSP
alex14 plays in the MiLP
alex14 plays in the APPA D2 division
I got a ****ing Tribal. lol

Old 09-25-2012, 08:15 PM #1538
buddaspankedu
Clothing Optional

buddaspankedu plays in the PSP
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
buddaspankedu has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
1. how did you get that?
2. is billy still butt hurt about the packers losing?

TRUST
Old 09-25-2012, 08:20 PM #1539
iRoNiQ

The Packers won broseph.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:13 PM #1540
dehr
#1 POSTER

dehr supports our troops
dehr is Legendary
dehr is Boss
dehr is Immortal
Doesn't say that in the newspaper
Old 09-25-2012, 09:24 PM #1541
iRoNiQ

Doesn't matter. The nation knows what happened and I'd hate to be a Seahawks if they happened to meet the Pack in the playoffs.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:25 PM #1542
dallas.balla
just nah..

dallas.balla is a Paintball photographer
Seahawks won with a catch.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:28 PM #1543
dehr
#1 POSTER

dehr supports our troops
dehr is Legendary
dehr is Boss
dehr is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRoNiQ
Doesn't matter. The nation knows what happened and I'd hate to be a Seahawks if they happened to meet the Pack in the playoffs.
Doesnt mean anything though of someone knows what happened. The final thing that matters says otherwise
Old 09-25-2012, 09:31 PM #1544
iRoNiQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas.balla
Seahawks won with a catch.
Oh there was a catch alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dehr

Doesnt mean anything though of someone knows what happened. The final thing that matters says otherwise
The haters love it while the real NFL fans regardless of what team they root for realized the terrible injustice and is ashamed of what the league has become.

You can troll all you want. The **** storm rage begins next Sunday in New Orleans.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:33 PM #1545
dehr
#1 POSTER

dehr supports our troops
dehr is Legendary
dehr is Boss
dehr is Immortal
I really could care less what happened I the game. Don't care for either team to be honest. And it was a pick, but no matter what anyone says, it doesn't matter cause that isn't how it is going into the books for the final result
Old 09-25-2012, 09:37 PM #1546
iRoNiQ

Quote:
I really could care less what happened I the game. Don't care for either team to be honest. And it was a pick, but no matter what anyone says, it doesn't matter cause that isn't how it is going into the books for the final result
So you're not a fan of the NFL then? It doesn't matter what team was in what situation. The fact of the matter is that the integrity of the game is ruined and the league has become a joke.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:39 PM #1547
dallas.balla
just nah..

dallas.balla is a Paintball photographer
the whole time i was like hahahahha billy must be so mad right now
Old 09-25-2012, 09:42 PM #1548
dehr
#1 POSTER

dehr supports our troops
dehr is Legendary
dehr is Boss
dehr is Immortal
Exactly. Which is why I don't care. It's fine to watch. But I don't care about who wins anymore cause it is a bunch of bull**** now. Let's all cry that we aren't getting paid enough even though we are getting paid millions to do something we love. Let's not play because I got a bug bite on my hand. And the the refs are jokes, even before this season. It's all professional sports. They just play for the money now pretty much which they are getting too much of as it is
Old 09-25-2012, 09:49 PM #1549
TeamSR
Bow To The King

has been a member for 10 years
TeamSR owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TeamSR owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
TeamSR is reppin' sidebar 4 life
the normal refs are a ****ing joke as well. They got paid $150,000 to ref 20 games last season. ****ing 20! Are you out of your mind? The NFL offered them $200,000 for this season and they said no!? News flash you worthless ****s, your not god damn celebrities. IDGAF how bad these interm refs are. The normal ones aren't worth what they are asking.

As for the pack beat down -_- the way i see it. Teams need to start not making games so close. Put it down their throat and don't leave it up to the refs to make or break your game.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:50 PM #1550
iRoNiQ

Quote:
Exactly. Which is why I don't care. It's fine to watch. But I don't care about who wins anymore cause it is a bunch of bull**** now. Let's all cry that we aren't getting paid enough even though we are getting paid millions to do something we love. Let's not play because I got a bug bite on my hand. And the the refs are jokes, even before this season. It's all professional sports. They just play for the money now pretty much which they are getting too much of as it is
You're right man. Professional athletes that work 24/7 for their entire lives don't deserve to make millions when they reach the big leagues. Those guys who eat healthy and train for 6+ hours a day to go perform to their highest ability and risk a life altering injury definitely don't deserve the money.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:54 PM #1551
dehr
#1 POSTER

dehr supports our troops
dehr is Legendary
dehr is Boss
dehr is Immortal
The deserve money, but they don't deserve the huge contracts they are getting. They are doing something they love to do, which in itself should be its own reward and getting paid a little more than average, but they don't deserve what they get. And they don't work 24/7 for their entire lives. After they retire after 15isj seasons on average they sit on their *** and get paid money for endorsing **** and then they still go broke because they are so ****ing stupid and since they didn't pass school they don't know how to survive on their money and they just waste it all

But I am done cause you are going to keep arguing they deserve it and that the refs deserve their $200,000 to ref and that the athletes should get more cause they train so hard. And I bet you think teachers who actually do **** that is productive For the future deserve less cause they aren't spending 6+ hours a day training and what not
Old 09-25-2012, 09:55 PM #1552
iRoNiQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSR
the normal refs are a ****ing joke as well. They got paid $150,000 to ref 20 games last season. ****ing 20! Are you out of your mind? The NFL offered them $200,000 for this season and they said no!? News flash you worthless ****s, your not god damn celebrities. IDGAF how bad these interm refs are. The normal ones aren't worth what they are asking.

As for the pack beat down -_- the way i see it. Teams need to start not making games so close. Put it down their throat and don't leave it up to the refs to make or break your game.
You might think that's too much but last nights game goes to show that not everyone is competent enough to ref in the NFL. $200,000 is a good amount of money for your average American worker. Personally, I'd like to make more than that when I'm older. For traveling around the country and having an important part in a multi billion dollar machine, $200,000 is nothing.

To say that teams shouldn't let the games be so close is nothing but ignorance and I expect a higher level of thinking from you. And as a matter of fact they tried to put that game away. There were two horrendous calls made previously in that fourth quarter that were over shadowed by the last one. One of those was an interception deep in Seahawks territory which was reversed due to an atrocious roughing the passer call.

I know you're a Bills fan but that doesn't mean your posts have to suck as much as the team does!
Old 09-25-2012, 09:58 PM #1553
iRoNiQ

Quote:
The deserve money, but they don't deserve the huge contracts they are getting. They are doing something they love to do, which in itself should be its own reward and getting paid a little more than average, but they don't deserve what they get

But I am done cause you are going to keep arguing they deserve it and that the refs deserve their $200,000 to ref and that the athletes should get more cause they train so hard. And I bet you think teachers who actually do **** that is productive For the future deserve less cause they aren't spending 6+ hours a day training and what not
Teachers are a ****ing joke are you in school right now? High school was the easiest thing I've ever done and that's up here in the north where schools are supposedly better. Teachers have an easy job that they never have to leave home for of get death threats for because someone lost a multi thousand dollar bet on a kid who was awarded an undeserving game winning catch on the playground at recess.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:00 PM #1554
dehr
#1 POSTER

dehr supports our troops
dehr is Legendary
dehr is Boss
dehr is Immortal

I'm done billy. Keep believing what you want, I have better things to do with my time than to argue with you about something so pointless
Closed Thread