PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-11-2010, 02:43 AM #1
bear#10

bear#10 is a Professional paintball player
bear#10 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Cool Laysick Signs Newport Entourage!!!!

Attention everyone and all paintball players! Newport Entourage Professional Paintball team has been signed the by the newest, hottest, most unique paintball company EVER! LAYSICK has signed Newport Entourage! For the 2010 season Newport Entourage will be wearing the new 2010 LAYSICK SIGANTURE SERIES NEWPORT ENTOURAGE JERSEY! The jerseys are brand new and very sick! Their padded up, their light, they let your body breathe and most importantly they look awsome!

"The jerseys are wild..." - Dalton Vanderbyl Newport Entourage

"I have played for over tons of years in paintball and I have never seen such great and effecient paintball jerseys..." Rodney Squires Newport Entourage

"These jerseys are sick, light, great padding, and talk about picking it up a notch on the field , the jerseys are agg.HHHH" - Bear D'Egidio Newport Entourage

SO after this great news Entourage is pumped and ready to rock for 2010! Along with Newport Entourage using the new jerseys in the Pro Ranks we will also be assisted by US team HK ARMY.... HK ARMY will be using the new and custom made LAYSICK gear from head to toe , i am talking pants,gloves,pads, barrel condoms, packs and new custom made jerseys! The gear is great and as you can see LAYSICK signed two of the best teams in the business! LAYSICK will have custom made jerseys and gear at debut at PSP PHONIEX AND NPPL HUNINGTON BEACH at the PBFASHION BOOTH! PBFASHION WILL BE REPRSENTING LAYSICK AND DISTRIBUTING ALL THE GEAR IN THE US! ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT FOR NEWPORT ENTOURAGE, HK ARMY, PBFASHION AND MOST IMPORTANTLY LAYSICK!

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAYSICK GOES HARD....WHO WANTS TO ROCK !"- MARK KRESSIN

"LAYSICK IS GOING TO SELL LIKE HOTCAKES IN THE STATES I HAVE BEEN AROUND THE WORLD seeking only the best.... I know good gear when i see it and LAYSICK HAS THE POWER TO MOVE !H"- BRANDON FORT

"LAYSICK BOYZ....ONLY WAY TO ROCK .." - SCOTT KRESSIN

BIG THANKS TO LAYSICK FOR WOKRING WITH US AND GETTING THIS GREAT DEAL GOING AND GOOD LOOK TO THE REST OF THE FAMILY WITH HK ARMY IN THE SEMI PRO DIVISION AND PBFASHION WITH THE GREAT FACTORY SUPPORT!

www.YouTube.com/BearDegidioMedia
bear#10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-15-2010, 08:40 AM #2
dextrus

has been a member for 10 years
Yerrrr good to have you guys on board with the rest of the teams like mine JCS Eagles

Hope to see you over here some time
Volatile CPPS
HEADBAND BALLER

UK Paintball Player
dextrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 05:18 AM #3
LYSK™

LYSK™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:58 PM #4
DrewHire
Drewski

has been a member for 10 years