Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-04-2015, 12:58 AM #43
duscar

has been a member for 10 years
 plays in the NXL
duscar plays in the APPA D4 division
duscar supports Ninja Paintball
That's just crazy. You could've not preordered and just bought one that some retailers have been getting in stock. I don't understand how some people are getting actual stock in while others can't even fulfill preorders.
duscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-04-2015, 11:42 PM #44
acabello72

acabello72 is playing at Living Legends VII
acabello72 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
acabello72 owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
Ordered April 21st thru Yourpbfriend for me :/ patiently waiting as well. I wish I understood the fulfillment process better. I know it's not their fault as they can only ship them out when they get them in... And I'm number 2 on the list for pewter! And I still don't have mine.
acabello72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 01:16 AM #45
zombiesid1
Fearless

zombiesid1 supports DLX Technology
zombiesid1 supports Shocker RSX
I ordered a pewter 4/29 through yourpbfriend. Still not here. Patiently waiting.
Red/Black Minion 6
Silver/Red RL Shocker
Silver NXT Shocker
zombiesid1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 05:05 PM #46
Hineman

I don't understand how that works either.
I had a preorder canceled it for a black one.
Hineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 05:49 PM #47
allworld
MDOTCONWAY

allworld supports DLX Technology
allworld supports Shocker RSX
allworld supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hineman View Post
I don't understand how that works either. I had a preorder canceled it for a black one.
!
allworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 06:50 PM #48
capt-of-nd
^^thats the BigDog!!

capt-of-nd owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
capt-of-nd owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
capt-of-nd owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
capt-of-nd plays in the APPA D4 division
capt-of-nd supports Ninja Paintball
I just found out I'm #6 in line for the pewter(they call it titanium) through yourpbfriend....waiting patiently
capt-of-nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 07:00 PM #49
allworld
MDOTCONWAY

allworld supports DLX Technology
allworld supports Shocker RSX
allworld supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt-of-nd View Post
I just found out I'm #6 in line for the pewter(they call it titanium) through yourpbfriend....waiting patiently
did they give you any idea of when to expect it
allworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 07:09 PM #50
capt-of-nd
^^thats the BigDog!!

capt-of-nd owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
capt-of-nd owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
capt-of-nd owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
capt-of-nd plays in the APPA D4 division
capt-of-nd supports Ninja Paintball
Not really..."a few weeks" is what they told me
capt-of-nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 09:53 PM #51
liverlip

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt-of-nd View Post
Not really..."a few weeks" is what they told me
I was told to ask my retailer. My retailer was told many weeks ago (May 29th) that they "should" be shipped out next week. They werent shipped out. It's like dealing with a weatherman. There's a 100% chance that I may possibly get it whenever they damn well please.

][nvert User IS A THIEF
liverlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 10:20 PM #52
acabello72

acabello72 is playing at Living Legends VII
acabello72 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
acabello72 owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
It's really not the retailers fault. I spoke with them and honestly believe them when they say they don't know. From what I understand they get blind shipments of rsx colors, not knowing what they are getting until they open the box.
IMO I feel like Yourpbfriend has done so much to get and keep the excitement going for the rsx thru their videos that one could assume that it helped sales/ pre orders. I'm no gun manufacturer but I'd be getting those guys more markers
acabello72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 07:27 AM #53
SP Paintball

SP Paintball works for a Paintball manufacturer
SP Paintball supports Shocker RSX
We had posted this elsewhere but to make it easier:

We have shipped some markers in every color. They go in/out in batches increasing in volume as we refine the assembly and QC process as well as the speed of the anodizer.

The dealer pre-order list started when we released the gun in February, dealers where placed on the list based upon when they put in their order, on a first come/first served basis. And we are filling the dealers orders in this same fashion, based upon their position on the list, available vs requested colors. Obviously this list grows and shrinks as we ship and receive additional orders.

I hope this clarifies the the process in which we are filling dealer's orders.

To clarify why we do not have an exact timeline for colors/retailers: Because markers are assembled in the US by hand production quantities vary by day. In addition, as with all larger scale anodizing, there are a certain number of bodies/components that are deemed blemished and not suitable for sale. So there is no precise way where we can determine expected output, and subsequently more accurate dates.

TLDR: We are filling orders in the order that they where placed w/SP as requested colors and quantities become available.
SP Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 08:01 AM #54
nightmares&lollypops
nice marmot

plays in the NXL
nightmares&lollypops owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
nightmares&lollypops owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
nightmares&lollypops owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
nightmares&lollypops supports Ninja Paintball
Perfectly said. You want it fast or you want it right! SP is putting out a very quality product and all while improving their process!
Old 07-07-2015, 09:51 AM #55
liverlip

Quote:
Originally Posted by acabello72 View Post
It's really not the retailers fault. I spoke with them and honestly believe them when they say they don't know. From what I understand they get blind shipments of rsx colors, not knowing what they are getting until they open the box.
IMO I feel like Yourpbfriend has done so much to get and keep the excitement going for the rsx thru their videos that one could assume that it helped sales/ pre orders. I'm no gun manufacturer but I'd be getting those guys more markers
I agree with you. I don't blame my retailer at all. It would be nice to have updates from SP to help the buyers stay in the loop. Something simple like "all blue Shockers ordered through March 3rd have shipped" would be helpful. Just my opinion.

][nvert User IS A THIEF
Old 07-07-2015, 10:41 AM #56
drumballer2

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverlip View Post
I agree with you. I don't blame my retailer at all. It would be nice to have updates from SP to help the buyers stay in the loop. Something simple like "all blue Shockers ordered through March 3rd have shipped" would be helpful. Just my opinion.

I could agree with this^^ It just drives me crazy to give someone over $800 and then be in the dark about when I'm going to recieve what I paid for. I KNOW it's not my stores fault and it's a supplier problem so I hate to bother them constantly. Just seems most vendors now are quick to take your money and slow to produce product. Hell I've been waitng for 9 weeks on a jersey from RAZA!
drumballer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 12:28 PM #57
SP Paintball

SP Paintball works for a Paintball manufacturer
SP Paintball supports Shocker RSX
Quote:
We have no way of knowing when you placed your order through your retailer so we cannot offer a "shipped through XXX date". To release our dealer pre-order list would be unfair to dealers who have earned your business and ultimately will support the product and the customer.

The customer has made a choice when choosing their retailer, and if we where to publicly release our pre order list it would be unfair to stores that have earned their customer's trust and business.

For those customers who have not yet chosen a retailer, it is very simple for them to choose among reputable retailers and contact them in order to determine estimated wait time.

We believe in transparency when it comes to this process, but we must support the retailers who support us and the paintball community.
SP Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 02:03 PM #58
liverlip

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP Paintball View Post
We have no way of knowing when you placed your order through your retailer so we cannot offer a "shipped through XXX date". To release our dealer pre-order list would be unfair to dealers who have earned your business and ultimately will support the product and the customer.

The customer has made a choice when choosing their retailer, and if we where to publicly release our pre order list it would be unfair to stores that have earned their customer's trust and business.

For those customers who have not yet chosen a retailer, it is very simple for them to choose among reputable retailers and contact them in order to determine estimated wait time.

We believe in transparency when it comes to this process, but we must support the retailers who support us and the paintball community.
I'm not sure why that matters, since you aren't shipping to me. I know when my retailer placed the order with SP Paintball, so a "shipped through XXX date" would help me and not be giving any pre-order list information. Moot point by now. You guys are going to do what you feel is best for you. I don't have to like it. My money has been spent, I can't get it back, so I have no choice but to wait.

][nvert User IS A THIEF
Old 07-08-2015, 07:11 AM #59
WildWayz
The Moose God

WildWayz owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Quote:
I'm not sure why that matters, since you aren't shipping to me. I know when my retailer placed the order with SP Paintball, so a "shipped through XXX date" would help me and not be giving any pre-order list information. Moot point by now. You guys are going to do what you feel is best for you. I don't have to like it. My money has been spent, I can't get it back, so I have no choice but to wait.
Simple; breaks DPA as you aren't their customer; your store is. So if you contact SP Paintball about an order a dealer has placed and they give you the information then they can get into trouble.

It's always better to go to the place you ordered it from and ask them to chase.
Old 07-14-2015, 07:19 PM #60
akaspike

akaspike supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SP Paintball View Post
We had posted this elsewhere but to make it easier:

We have shipped some markers in every color. They go in/out in batches increasing in volume as we refine the assembly and QC process as well as the speed of the anodizer.

The dealer pre-order list started when we released the gun in February, dealers where placed on the list based upon when they put in their order, on a first come/first served basis. And we are filling the dealers orders in this same fashion, based upon their position on the list, available vs requested colors. Obviously this list grows and shrinks as we ship and receive additional orders.

I hope this clarifies the the process in which we are filling dealer's orders.

To clarify why we do not have an exact timeline for colors/retailers: Because markers are assembled in the US by hand production quantities vary by day. In addition, as with all larger scale anodizing, there are a certain number of bodies/components that are deemed blemished and not suitable for sale. So there is no precise way where we can determine expected output, and subsequently more accurate dates.

TLDR: We are filling orders in the order that they where placed w/SP as requested colors and quantities become available.

I know folks are not getting markers right now and this may be the furthest from anyone's thoughts but are there plans for PL bodies other than the splash in the near future..??? As amazing as the SP came out I would hate to see just anodizing as the only option..
akaspike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 01:26 PM #61
Lolerskating Champ
batboy coif

Lolerskating Champ plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Lolerskating Champ plays in the APPA D3 division
PunishersPb.com has pewter ones in stock according to their Facebook post
Lolerskating Champ is offline   Reply With Quote