Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-11-2004, 12:50 PM #1
yakitori

Yakitori Feedback

feel free to leave me feedback.

yak

Last edited by yakitori : 08-16-2006 at 06:47 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-12-2004, 10:27 PM #2
CRUCIATUS
nothing

CRUCIATUS is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
yakitori is a great person to deal with. Traded for a Halo. He sent it fast and it came just like he described. Packaged nicely as well. Would not hesitate to do business with him again . A+++ trader

all the way!!!

Thanks Yakitori!!!

Last edited by CRUCIATUS : 05-13-2004 at 04:17 PM.
Old 06-10-2004, 01:28 AM #3
Lamby66

I was the one that sold Yak the emag in his sig.

He was a great buyer and a pleasure to do business with. I would definately sell to him again. A++++
Old 10-22-2004, 05:18 PM #4
maxcarnage

very bad to deal with...bought my angel used, and expected it to look like brand new, even after seeing pictures......the marker worked when i shipped it and suddenly, it doesn't work and looks bad......c'mon you saw pics it's used it's gonna have some scratches......do everybody a favor and go choke on something

Last edited by maxcarnage : 11-02-2004 at 12:13 PM.
Old 11-10-2004, 10:38 AM #5
yakitori

he didnt think I was bad to deal w/ after I payed for the gun. In fact, he changed his post after I left him bad feedback for ripping me off, now he feels this is getting even.

And for the last time, it had nothing to do w/ the little scratches on the gun. I told you that there is an amount of damage I consider acceptable, and a leaky 14 way valve is not one of them. Once again, he twists my words, lies, decieves, and just doesnt get it. For the last time, it has nothing to do w/ tiny scratches on the gun, but heres a list:

Dirt and paint
Rusty grub screws
Leaky 14 way valve (185 bucks to replace)
loose detached board w/ broken leads
severely scratched breech

If you would like me to get a master tech or a certified WDP tech to give an evaluation of the gun, I can do that. I know my guns, and I know this was a clunker. you know the gun was f-bombed when you sold it to me.

his comments show what kind of person he is. I really dont have anymore to discuss. I send it back to him certified, and he lets it sit unclaimed at the PO for over a week.

The guy is terrible to deal w/, and I have NEVER had a deal that went bad like this. In fact, this is the first gun I ever bought off this website, and I get screwed.

To anyone who may be considering doing business w/ me, feel free to contact anyone else I have done business w/ and they will tell you that I am very professional. And the guy was pleased when I sent him the money pronto.

This guy is clueless, poor, and ripped me off. I cant speak for the other deals he has done, but THIS ONE was bad and he knows it. BTW, I still am refusing to pay for this defective gun you sold me.

here is more of my feedback from other sites.

http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showt...ght=yakito ri

and I also have feedback on ebay......user name is nihonjiniam

Last edited by yakitori : 06-17-2006 at 06:17 AM.
Old 04-22-2005, 06:39 AM #6
yakitori

just to let everyone else know in my feedback. This guy maxcarnage sold me a leaking shoddy angel and I refused to accept it. I tried a return first, he told me to **** off and wouldnt respond to me anymore. I disputed the purchase through paypal, and my CC company and returned the gun for a refund. I ended up winning my dispute and returning the gun. That is called buyer protection. That is the proper way to protect yourself from getting screwed. If I ever encounter it again in the future, I will do the same for anyone trying to screw me over.

Finally, I try to be as professional about things as possible, and anyone who has done business with me other than maxcarnage has been happy and professional themself.

Just wanted to update this thread.

I also have feedback on automags.org and pbreview.com and Ebay. If you want links to them, I can give them to you.

Thanks for the kind feedback everyone.
Old 04-26-2005, 05:53 PM #7
jaggy13

jaggy13 is a Supporting Member
Great buyer! Payed fast, great comunication!
would do business again in a heart beat.
Old 04-28-2005, 03:21 PM #8
verruckt
Treachery Trumps Talent

verruckt is a Supporting Member
Awesome trader.

We made a deal and he paid immediately. Great communication throughout.

Thanks!

Old 06-19-2005, 07:20 PM #9
UberKaz
www.KazCustoms.com

excellent buyer, extreamly fast payment, closed the deal quikly, and in constant contact, def. recommend A++++
Old 06-28-2005, 04:31 PM #10
yakitori

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberKaz
excellent buyer, extreamly fast payment, closed the deal quikly, and in constant contact, def. recommend A++++

Thanks sent you some PMs.

Last edited by yakitori : 07-29-2005 at 08:46 PM.
Old 08-12-2005, 10:59 PM #12
webmstrk9

Excellent seller! Quick shipment, quick communication, item as described and well crafted. Thanks again!
Old 08-15-2005, 03:52 PM #13
Murder-Hearts
Age of Sleaze

Simply amazing.

Fast transaction, excellent communication, and nice; all around awesome dude, product, and service.

Thanks Yak.
Old 08-16-2005, 09:40 AM #14
pdoggie

This guy is the bomb! PM'ed me on every step of our transaction. Awsome product and super fast replies! Will do business once he get more in stock!

Eric
Old 08-16-2005, 02:02 PM #15
hayasa15
Smart Parts Fanatic

This guy is awesome! I got my backplate in no time and it looks great and fits great too.
Ion #25|Red CRAS Carbon Fiber Body + Grips|Blackheart Board|Q-Lock|Orange Unicorn Bolt|Red Stiffi Mamba Switch Kit|Dust Red Trinity Trigger|Dust Black S-Rail|Dust Black CP Shorty Regulator|Inline Max-Flo|Red Tank Armor
Gold w/Red Shocker #2434|Predator Break Beam Eyes|10.0 Ghost Board|Logic USF Frame|Freak| Octane 10* VA|NOX Bolt|NDZ ULP can|Q-lock|Kila 6|Micro Max-Flo|Red Tank Armor
Old 08-18-2005, 04:51 PM #16
Garwin
BB Cats on MCB

Great communication and quick response! Love the CF backplate dude!

Will do business with again
Old 08-19-2005, 04:22 PM #17
The Ronin Baller
Lovin' Life

The Ronin Baller is a Supporting Member
Bought a CF Halo backplate from Yak, and it's awesome!
Good price on a great product - last backplate you'll need since the button is not a lame decal any longer.

Leaving the game!!

"Originally posted by gremlin75: Why be happy with what you have when you can mod :D "
Old 08-21-2005, 06:47 PM #18
chapanese

Bought a CF backplate off him. He shipped extremely fast and was easy to keep in contact with. Thanks a lot.
Old 08-28-2005, 01:15 AM #19
Pyr8

The back plate is outstanding! I'll be getting another. It's much better than stock! Fast shipping too.
Old 08-28-2005, 01:17 AM #20
Pyr8

Excellent buyer. Bought my DM4 and made it an easy fast transaction! Excellent to do business with again!
Old 08-30-2005, 11:20 AM #21
Swantonbomboy

Swantonbomboy is a Supporting Member
Swantonbomboy is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
great guy. Bought one of his carbon fiber halo backplates from him. Top quality stuff and he shipped out very quickly. Would and may do business with him again.