Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-01-2005, 02:59 PM #85
ComradeJatho

Hey Raehl, do you know if the involved players have been reported the NPPL? I think it's only fair these guys receive the same ban from them.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-01-2005, 03:29 PM #86
DKepp1087/anti-agg

if i was reffing and that was done to me the psycho circus guys wouldnt have made it out of there alive..........
Old 11-01-2005, 03:34 PM #87
Sniper King
Come on try and find me

has been a member for 10 years
OK you can ***** all you want but what comes down to basics you obiously did something bad enough to be baned from PSP and disney for life. You are a discrase and do not promote this great sport. You deserve to be banned from all paintball events and I swear if I ever see you guys near at any of the fields I pratice at with my team I will make sure you'll be lit up to an innummerable extent. No one is stupid enough to be kicked out of PSP for LIFE. Way to show maiturity on and off the field. Way to go *** hats.

Smashin Noobs since 2001...
Old 11-01-2005, 03:38 PM #88
clayton bigsby

you wonder why PSP has bad reffs, when ****ing retards like these assault them why would any1 sign up to do it because reffing isnt exactly fun and it doesnt pay that well.
Old 11-01-2005, 06:06 PM #89
Earthy

My advise to everyone who does not approve of PC's actioins is to refuse to play with them at ANY field or event. Send a clear message that actions like this will not be tolerated.
Old 11-01-2005, 06:10 PM #90
Yuck
Im Un-Qualified!!!

You shot refs... How mature are you? I know 5 year olds that have better common sense then you. If the reffing sucks it sucks you dont shoot them. Seriously what did you think you would accomplish? You guys are dumb really...
Old 11-01-2005, 06:15 PM #91
Zo-
Run like an antelope

Zo- is a founding member
Zo- plays in the PSP
Zo- is an NCPA player
Zo- plays in the APPA D4 division
I can't say i'm not surprised that it happen. I know many people at this event that we're probably thinking about doing the same thing, I know I was. The number of refs on each field was rediculous. 4 refs and no chrono ref on psp3? That is absurd. 800$ per 5man team to be reffed by 4 people, a couple who i doubt could even drive.
Old 11-01-2005, 06:50 PM #92
PBNhatesME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper King
OK you can ***** all you want but what comes down to basics you obiously did something bad enough to be baned from PSP and disney for life. You are a discrase and do not promote this great sport. You deserve to be banned from all paintball events and I swear if I ever see you guys near at any of the fields I pratice at with my team I will make sure you'll be lit up to an innummerable extent. No one is stupid enough to be kicked out of PSP for LIFE. Way to show maiturity on and off the field. Way to go *** hats.
1. I would love to see you try, PC is made up of some good ballers.

2. Although this is one of the worst acts made on the field, they've been punished and you have no right to continue to attempt to punish them.

3. Spell check.
Old 11-01-2005, 06:54 PM #93
Team Live Wire 911
*««FireFighter»»*

Team Live Wire 911 plays in the PSP
Team Live Wire 911 supports Ninja Paintball
Team Live Wire 911 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthy
My advise to everyone who does not approve of PC's actioins is to refuse to play with them at ANY field or event. Send a clear message that actions like this will not be tolerated.
It wasnt even Physco it was TWO count them TWO!!!!! idoits on Physco so not playing physco wont do anything but make yourselfs look stuipid and have a game missing and in the long run just helping them out with your forfit.So if you have a problem with Physco Do like we did in the old days and take it out on the feild and play and stop your B*tching its people who B*tch about stuff like this and drag it out and Blow it out of perporstion that give the "sport" a bad name (not say what the 2 idiots did was right) but yea they were wrong they got banned they got fined end of story simple.

Oh almost forgot PSP reffing does suck HORRIBLY and need a MAJOR overhaul for next year.

(let the flames begin)

NXL,MSXL,and MWXL Referee.
Old 11-01-2005, 07:02 PM #94
Angel Killer
Stupendous Man!!!

Angel Killer is a founding member
Angel Killer plays in the APPA D4 division
i like how they are complaning about the reffing when the game i watched them play there player played on hella with a shoulder hit. the guy that shot him even yelled "hes out on his shoulder!!!" for a good 30 seconds to a minute. then after the PC guy shot him out the ref finally checked his shoulder and he was called out and no penalty was given.

im not saying by any means that you didnt get screwed but it looks like the crappy calls go both ways.
and like someone stated earlier PSP has the absolute worst reffing other then the NXL reffs.

PB4L
Old 11-01-2005, 07:03 PM #95
digger219

digger219 is a Supporting Member
just a bunch of idiots destroying the name of paintball
Old 11-01-2005, 07:06 PM #96
aries7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faidedout
i can vouch for him tho, that reffing on that field was absolutely horrible, for instance one game, a ref was staring at these guys in the center rolly, and he gets blasted in the face, and he wipes the goggle hit clean off, infront of 2 reffs and the crowd, i was behind the ref and asked him if he was gonna do anything about it, and he didnt do anything, then the guy gets blasted in the face again, wipes it, runs to the X and shoots everyone out..... great reffing, and the national field, you could hang the flag with hits on you
So apparently that justifies a brutal assault on the refs. Makes sense, Psycho Circus should never be allowed to play in any league or any field after that.
Old 11-01-2005, 07:11 PM #97
drastickarnivor

It doesnt matter if its 2 or if its the whole team (bc the players represent the team) there was no need in what they did. They should count there lucky stars that they didnt kill someone. Every player somewhere has went through bad calls but If we all did what they did then this spoort wouldnt be around. I dont care what they claim there excuse was because thats just what it was a excuse.

Last edited by drastickarnivor : 11-01-2005 at 07:14 PM.
Old 11-01-2005, 07:19 PM #98
Joy Stick-Conor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman91
OK first off lets get it from someone who was on the field....
First PSP SUCKS worst reffing ever.
Second we got hosed twice on that field by refs wipping and letting the other teams play on and then having a ref on that field and people on the sidelines say damn you got srewed.
So ya we did shoot the shat out of the Fat Azz ref that did tell us that and said he was gonna do something about it and never did.
Yes we got banned from Disney and PSP for life. We only did it b/c of that FAT Bastard and it was our last game, and we played Zombie ball (i bunkered each played on the field then left the field, others did some TACTICAL RETREATS).
<("<) What team do you play for???? B/C I dont remeber loosen a game like that B4....
I might be able to get a video clup of this moment when I get back home for you all to see.
Wow you are a disgrace to this sport, you probably suck anyway. I hope you get banned form every Paintball league in the world. Just because the reffing sucked doesn't mean you have to shoot tthe **** out of them. You are pathetic

Last edited by Joy Stick-Conor : 11-01-2005 at 07:23 PM.
Old 11-01-2005, 07:27 PM #99
Bobeo
-Life Is Good-

I find i absurdly ironic that everyone wants better refs but they ***** and whine when they are called for whiping? Basically, you just want the otehr guy to get caught right
Old 11-01-2005, 07:38 PM #100
snakeplayer

not sure if its been said, but i believe they should be banned from NPPL also, and any other league they try to go into.atleast the players that did the shooting

what a bunch of dicks, i wish i could punch them in the face....... right now

and i know that sounded like an e-threat.......but i really want to
Old 11-01-2005, 07:47 PM #101
PBNhatesME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy Stick-Conor
Wow you are a disgrace to this sport, you probably suck anyway. I hope you get banned form every Paintball league in the world. Just because the reffing sucked doesn't mean you have to shoot tthe **** out of them. You are pathetic

They 'probably' suck. So you've never played them, because then you wouldn't have stated that. Stop complaining, 'bout them needing to be banned from other leagues. They won't shoot NPPL refs because their refs don't suck.
Old 11-01-2005, 08:07 PM #102
Team Live Wire 911
*««FireFighter»»*

Ok yea we get psp reffs suck and we get that the two idiots involved were stuiped for doing it so just drop it lol they got there punishment and its not ya'll's place to punish them more matter of fact they are prolly off physco if i know the capt like i do

Old 11-01-2005, 08:09 PM #103
ChrisSD

ChrisSD is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBNhatesME
They 'probably' suck. So you've never played them, because then you wouldn't have stated that. Stop complaining, 'bout them needing to be banned from other leagues. They won't shoot NPPL refs because their refs don't suck.

Last time I checked they shouldn't be acting like 5-year olds and shooting ANY refs, even if they do suck.

Last edited by ChrisSD : 11-01-2005 at 08:23 PM.
Old 11-01-2005, 08:14 PM #104
XxCGDxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman91
OK first off lets get it from someone who was on the field....
First PSP SUCKS worst reffing ever.
Second we got hosed twice on that field by refs wipping and letting the other teams play on and then having a ref on that field and people on the sidelines say damn you got srewed.
So ya we did shoot the shat out of the Fat Azz ref that did tell us that and said he was gonna do something about it and never did.
Yes we got banned from Disney and PSP for life. We only did it b/c of that FAT Bastard and it was our last game, and we played Zombie ball (i bunkered each played on the field then left the field, others did some TACTICAL RETREATS).
<("<) What team do you play for???? B/C I dont remeber loosen a game like that B4....
I might be able to get a video clup of this moment when I get back home for you all to see.

this kids is what we call a dumnass
you had no reason to assult the refs though i must say id love to have done it a couple times but still. You should have just smiled and walked away slashed his tires then left the psp there was no reason to shoot them up and ****. And now look at your players gettin charged with assult and they damn well should its people like your players and your team who make paintball look bad. Especialy infront of large crowds at ****in disney world.
Old 11-01-2005, 08:19 PM #105
Team Live Wire 911
*««FireFighter»»*

^this guy has a point but yes we all agree yea they were idiots and the two shouldnt have done it but It wasnt PHYSCO as a team It was Two players that are/ possibly were playing for them so dont take it out the whole team just 2 idiots