Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 10:38 PM #442
Strange1130
FTW

has been a member for 10 years
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
same here, but yeah, exactly lolol. plus I also don't really think I'd feel that bad telling people it was fake givenchy, cuz that would be like a joke in and of itself. considering kopping right now lolol

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-10-2013, 10:40 PM #443
Strange1130
FTW

edit: honestly I'd just tell people it was real. because **** it, if I've learned anything about life it's that appearances really are everyything. I'm going to kop for ****ing science and fashun right now, and hopefully it all works out. I'll keep ST:C posted.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 02-10-2013, 10:40 PM #444
SUR3
bangbang

I'm waiting for my tax refund.

Honestly, I could wear a real one and people would be like "...nice sweater" and they'd have no clue how much it was or who made it.

You check out those jeans? They look pretty damn straight. I was looking at the givenchy studded backpack but they want $300 for a knockoff.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:43 PM #445
Strange1130
FTW

actually **** it i'm not. just caught myself. had the transaction ready to go hahaha.

my tax refund is negative

did not check out the jawns but I shall. but honestly could really just never bring myself to wear fake ****. even if I wanted to dollar wise

Old 02-10-2013, 10:44 PM #446
SUR3
bangbang

lol why not. its 40 bucks dude. nike crews cost that much. plus, i want a review on it
Old 02-10-2013, 10:54 PM #447
Strange1130
FTW

cuz ever since I graduated and got a job I'm a huge jew haha. Hate spending money. We'll see though. If I deem it worthy when I'm actually sober in the morning, then I'll cop.

Old 02-10-2013, 10:56 PM #448
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I've come close to buying a knock off 'Comme de **** Down' t-shirt before as well as a fake Neighborhoods beanie but I ended up not getting them, partially because they were fakes but mostly because I didn't really need them.

Old 02-10-2013, 10:57 PM #449
SUR3
bangbang

i couldn't give a **** if it said givenchy on it or not. its just a dope print and i want a shark crewneck

EDIT - Speaking of cdg, do they not make the converses in size 12? I only see up to 11 on every website. if that's the case, **** them
Old 02-10-2013, 11:20 PM #450
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

cdg is for gays and asians
true story
Old 02-10-2013, 11:21 PM #451
Strange1130
FTW

^ truth
passing out right about meow

Old 02-11-2013, 12:07 AM #452
JohnnyBananas

****ing pissed...got a really dope pair of raw black naked and famous jeans, got ****ed up and they've got spots of mud around the bottom. What's the best way to clean it off, just dab it with a wet cloth?
Old 02-11-2013, 12:26 PM #453
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

dirty mirror pic *****eezzz
and lol @ got ****ed up, you got a *****-*** pair of jeans if they can't handle a little mud, just wear em till it flakes off ya little girl
Old 02-11-2013, 12:38 PM #454
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Better yet ****ing douse them with mud wear a shirt made out of mud and leaves and don't forget the twig in your ear and tell people you're trying to become one with the environment in order to understand how to make the world a greener place.

Old 02-11-2013, 12:42 PM #455
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

it's hard to tll in the pic but those white jeans are dirty as **** cause I wore them to work a lot so they're covered in bike grease and coffee grounds but i like em like that, bright white crisp denim is wack 99% of the time
Old 02-11-2013, 04:25 PM #456
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Not bad, not quite the style I've been wanting but I've been checking out some cargo sweat pants lately. The ones I like are more like what you'd see from engineered garments or something along those lines. Those aren't the worst but pretty meh IMO.

Old 02-11-2013, 06:34 PM #457
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I'd put my dick in any of these.

Richmond X

Who knew Ralph Lauren had the cargo sweats game on lock?

Y-3

Topman FW 10 - I think these are the coolest.

Considering these from some china website for $40 as I've been living the peasant life as of late.

ASOS had some cool ones for $35 but they're sold out. I'm definitely going to get a pair soon, I've been eyeing lots of them for a few months now.

Old 02-11-2013, 06:44 PM #458
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

hit up dem 40 dolla joints then let a ***** know whatsup ya hurd?
i want slim cargo sweats
Old 02-11-2013, 06:51 PM #459
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Gotcha, yeah I feel you, that's what I'm looking at ATM.

I think I might pop on these, I feel like I can't lose, worst case scenario I have a pair of sweats to relax in that only cost $16.

The name is ****ing retarded, whoever chose 'autumn sports pants male overalls men's clothing board brand fashion Surf beach shorts for men sports pants' needs to get punched in the dick but the pants look cool.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/autum...ck_to_detail_a

Or these, which were obviously made for Asians as I would need size XXL.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/free-...617784708.html

I'm pretty sure I'm going to order a pair of sweatpants tonight.

Yeah gonna get the first pair in Black sized up a bit, $16.99 + free shipping. 2-4 weeks but still. I can't wait to have some autumn sports pants male overalls men's clothing board brand fashion Surf beach shorts for men sports pants.

Last edited by parkrats : 02-11-2013 at 06:56 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:54 PM #460
SUR3
bangbang

link to those drop crotch ones plox
Old 02-11-2013, 06:55 PM #461
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

my legs are too big for either of those
Old 02-11-2013, 06:56 PM #462
parkrats
I am a master trickster.