PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-12-2009, 09:47 PM #22
underdog_153

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by justavillain View Post
some one posted photos from their JROTC unit and I had to close the window from all the jacked up people wearing the USMC Chucks.

JROTC is a joke always has and always will. I no **** had a kid who was a "Ssgt" in his JROTC class tell me he out ranked me since he would be "like a cpl" in the real Marines. I told him to eat a dick, since it was 3 days after I got home from Iraq. The Ssgt in charge of him took all his rank away right there. It was pretty funny.
my jaw actually dropped
Old 11-12-2009, 10:06 PM #23
justavillain
I've got nothing

justavillain is a Supporting Member
justavillain is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
justavillain is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog_153 View Post
my jaw actually dropped

yeah true story. Funny thing is if it happened now I'd tell him to eat a dick and haze the **** out of him.

Sgt USMC infantry
Firefighter/emt basic
justavillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:15 PM #24
solrflare

solrflare is a Supporting Member
solrflare donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by shckrdude27 View Post
True, it's just the fact that they act like know it alls when in fact they're on the same level as us. I'm on Ranger challenge and I have jrotc kids saying they worked harder with their "raiders" or whatever the hell they do (which is bull****). Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to bash all jrotc participants... Just the ones who think they're hot **** for it. Besides the cadre can tell when someone's just trying to look good to better themselves while hanging their fellow cadets out to dry
Quote:
Originally Posted by the other one View Post
ROTC ain't much better, dude.
This.

Don't expect too much else out of it. Except maybe a real commission.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Emerson
The AR is like a prom queen. The AK is like a biker chick. Treat both accordingly.
solrflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:19 PM #25
underdog_153

god, for the comical factor i hope this thread turns into jrotc/rotc dick measuring contest. we need dm6 killa in here
Old 11-12-2009, 10:23 PM #26
justavillain
I've got nothing

justavillain is a Supporting Member
justavillain is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
justavillain is a top reviewer
dude he's out getting 1000m kills with the M9 right now.

Sgt USMC infantry
Firefighter/emt basic
justavillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:29 PM #27
NorKaLKiLLa
Seen a lot of combat?

using spin drift
Old 11-12-2009, 10:36 PM #28
solrflare

solrflare is a Supporting Member
solrflare donated to help Peyton Trent
a la wanted?
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Emerson
The AR is like a prom queen. The AK is like a biker chick. Treat both accordingly.
solrflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 03:30 PM #29
shckrdude27
Meh

lol yeah I know it aint much. Pretty much you get what you put in I guess
shckrdude27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 04:09 PM #30
underdog_153

****, i just remembered. when i was in kuwait waiting for a bird to iraq we had "classes". one of them was on the 9m from a ssgt. he told us that the max effective range for the m9 service pistol was 800 meters
Old 11-13-2009, 04:16 PM #31
turdfurgason

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog_153 View Post
****, i just remembered. when i was in kuwait waiting for a bird to iraq we had "classes". one of them was on the 9m from a ssgt. he told us that the max effective range for the m9 service pistol was 800 meters
maybe when held at a 45 degree angle, soaked in holy water....gotta love an *** like that......

just to pile on i had a high speed JROTC in AIT with me and this *** clown wore white socks with his class A's...it was some homo ****...
turdfurgason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 04:17 PM #32
THE ZACHARIAS
The Big Bad Weatherman

Quote:
he told us that the max effective range for the m9 service pistol was 800 meters
Oh man, I needed a good laugh today, and that sure covered it... Now to get the Gatorade off my keyboard...
THE ZACHARIAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:11 AM #33
$himmy
im not sure

$himmy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
$himmy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
$himmy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
got me e-3 so i cant complain you dont learn anything but i get paid more for it...

$$CK$$
$himmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:53 PM #34
JackH (Banned)

JackH supports Team VICIOUS
JackH is for the Gunfight
JackH supports Sherwood Forest
Without JROTC, I wouldn't of gotten a scholarship, and be able to grace you with my heavenly presence.

/Military thread CO
JackH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:17 PM #35
AnGle4FrY
yeah, yayayayaya

AnGle4FrY is an NCPA player
AnGle4FrY plays in the APPA D5 division
Here at my school, I see the ROTC kids and dear god do I get a good laugh. I'm not in the military but I have some knowledge on how **** works and so forth from family members who served and are serving. They look like they are just playing soldier. When they would do their PT I would feel bad because the Army apparently doesn't know how to stretch correctly and while we would run we would see those futures officers falling apart when running.
AnGle4FrY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:21 PM #36
countryboynance
..some random guy..

countryboynance supports Team VICIOUS
I'm in JROTC and I think it's no joke as some ****ers do but, i'm a team player and i'm not here to brag but, some folks are different. I don't care if I have no rank or if i'm a Regimental Commander I would give respect to anyone in the Army! My bro is in the Army, he told me if he ever heard, saw, etc that I had disrespected my SGM's, or Col he'd personally ***** slap me himself and never to disrespect my Class A's and never to take off your ACU top(coat), especially at a base (friend did it at Bragg and got fussed out by a guy..). But, I will agree with you that there are alot of people who think there the best! I've seen people wear regular coats with class A's, white or low cut black socks and glossy black dress ties with Class A's & B's. But, you can talk **** to me for this or whatever you like, it doesn't really bother me anymore.

-Azodin KP(stock, not for long)
-SP Ion(CP 1-Piece .689 barrel-Dust Red On/Off and reg, Shocktech trigger-body-feedneck-bolt, Virtue Redefined board, Stock trigger frame-grips)
-Tippmann 98C (stock)
If your parents DON'T pay for your paintball stuff put this in your sig!
countryboynance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:30 PM #37
Big Johnny D (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboynance View Post
I'm in JROTC and I think it's no joke as some ****ers do but, i'm a team player and i'm not here to brag but, some folks are different. I don't care if I have no rank or if i'm a Regimental Commander I would give respect to anyone in the Army! My bro is in the Army, he told me if he ever heard, saw, etc that I had disrespected my SGM's, or Col he'd personally ***** slap me himself and never to disrespect my Class A's and never to take off your ACU top(coat), especially at a base (friend did it at Bragg and got fussed out by a guy..). But, I will agree with you that there are alot of people who think there the best! I've seen people wear regular coats with class A's, white or low cut black socks and glossy black dress ties with Class A's & B's. But, you can talk **** to me for this or whatever you like, it doesn't really bother me anymore.
Ask your brother how often the Army ****s him over sometime.
Big Johnny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:53 PM #38
berry_wendel
I WILL RULE YOU!!!

berry_wendel is playing at Living Legends III
berry_wendel owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
berry_wendel supports Team VICIOUS
berry_wendel is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboynance View Post
ur JROTC unit is gonna see all those winky faces and think your gay and you'll be discharged
berry_wendel is offline   Reply With Quote