damico

damico is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
damico plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by ic@ntbebeat View Post
i have no idea what DC is.
it's slang for "dirty creatine"...it's creatine that has steroid powder added in. Usually some special GNC's, vitamin shoppe's, or dealers on the street will sell this product. Before purchasing any creatine, please research! For the sake of yourself and pbn ST:F, research. I don't want to come on here in a week and see a thread about your death from taking "DC". Known severe side-effects are heart disease, heart attack, or possibly stroke. I took some "DC" and it landed me in the hospital for a few weeks. I thought i was safe because i bought it at the local GNC. I told the clerk I wanted to gain about 15lbs of muscle. Well long story short, she took me to the backroom and showed me a stash of "DC" that was locked up in a cabinet. Within 4.5 days of consuming this product, I was in critical condition laying on my death bed.

PLEASE RESEARCH WHAT CREATINE YOU'RE PURCHASING AND ASK THE CLERK IF IT'S "DC" OR REGULAR CREATINE!!
Old 06-01-2010, 01:03 AM #24
peltco123 (Banned)

peltco123 is a Professional paintball player
peltco123 plays in the PSP
peltco123 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by damico View Post
it's slang for "dirty creatine"...it's creatine that has steroid powder added in. Usually some special GNC's, vitamin shoppe's, or dealers on the street will sell this product. Before purchasing any creatine, please research! For the sake of yourself and pbn ST:F, research. I don't want to come on here in a week and see a thread about your death from taking "DC". Known severe side-effects are heart disease, heart attack, or possibly stroke. I took some "DC" and it landed me in the hospital for a few weeks. I thought i was safe because i bought it at the local GNC. I told the clerk I wanted to gain about 15lbs of muscle. Well long story short, she took me to the backroom and showed me a stash of "DC" that was locked up in a cabinet. Within 4.5 days of consuming this product, I was in critical condition laying on my death bed.

PLEASE RESEARCH WHAT CREATINE YOU'RE PURCHASING AND ASK THE CLERK IF IT'S "DC" OR REGULAR CREATINE!!
BUT BRO HE AINT TRYIN TO GET ALL BODY BUILDER HUGE OR NOTHING! YAH NO?!?
Old 06-01-2010, 01:23 AM #25
ic@ntbebeat
psalm 27:1

ic@ntbebeat owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ic@ntbebeat supports Team VICIOUS
ic@ntbebeat supports DLX Technology
i have no desire to do any creatine. took cell-tech but with stomache issues i had to stop. just gonna be usin whey protien. peltco123 who you play for
Old 06-01-2010, 02:18 AM #26
Grim~
Whysosrs?

Grim~ helped look for balloons
anytime i want a good laugh i come to the fitness forum
Old 06-01-2010, 02:52 AM #27
damico

damico is a Supporting Member
damico plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim~ View Post
anytime i want a good laugh i come to the fitness forum
SHOIT'S ****IN SERIOUZ UP IN HERRE ESSAY!
Old 06-01-2010, 06:59 PM #28
j-dub jr.

Quote:
i have no desire to do any creatine. took cell-tech but with stomache issues i had to stop. just gonna be usin whey protien. peltco123 who you play for
dat dere cell-tech? OH HELL NO THAT **** IS FOR HARD GAINERS LIKE YOUR BOi JAY CUTLER. DO YOU WANNA BE ALL BIG AND VEINY LIKE HIM? NO WONDER BRO DAT DERE CELLTECH ****ED YOU UP THATS WHY YOU GOT SO STRONG BEFORE MAN!!!

LISTEN MAN I, PERSONALLY HAVE DONE THIS AND I HAD THE SAME GOALS AS YOU. YOUR MAN BRAD PITT, GREAT PHYSIQUE, RIGHT? I AGREE. HE WAS SHREDDED MAN, AND I HAD THE GOAL TO GET LIKE HIM. LET ME TELL YOU, I DID IT. I HAVE DA ABS N V RIGHT NOW READY FOR SUMMER. IM GONNA HELP U OUT BRO

FIRST OFF MONDAYS

DUMBBELL CURLS SUPERSETTED WITH BARBELL CURLS 5x10
FLAT BENCH ONLY GO DOWN 1 INCH YOU DONT WANNA WORK YOUR CHEST OR ANYTHING RIGHT? 5x10
HIT UP SOME DECLINE CRUNCHES TO FINISH THOSE *****ES OFF GET A SPOTTER TO HELP YOU PUSH THOSE EXTRA REPS GOTTA GET DAT PAK.

TUESDAY YOU'RE ALL FADED ON DAT CANABIS GOIN INTO THE GYM LIKE A BADASS WEARING YOUR SRH CUT OFF AND RIDING WITH YOUR BUDDY "LIL FRESH" HES BLACK SO HE AUTOMATICALLY IS A TOUGH GUY.

YOU GO OVER TO THE SQUAT RACK AND WHAT DO YOU DO? NONE OTHER THAN CURL THAT ****IN BARBELL. YOU CURL THAT ***** 10 TIMES AND THEN GO OVER TO YOUR FAVORITE LIFT, THE ****ING WEIGHTED CRUNCH MACHINE. THIS IS WHERE YOURE GONNA GET DAT PAKK FROM. THIS ****ER WILL MAX OUT AT 200 LBS SO YOU KNOW WHAT? YOURE GONNA PUT THAT MOTHER****ING AB MACHINE ON 200 LBS AND CRUNCH THAT ***** TIL YOUR ABS ARE BULGING. MY SECRET FOR DA LADIES IS AFTER A NICE SET OF THESE ****ING CRUNCHERS YOURE GONNA GO OVER TO THE YOGA ROOM MIRROR AND LIFT UP THAT SRH CUT OFF AND FLEX THOSE ****ING ABS. ALL 8 OF THEM. YOU SEE THOSE MOTHER****ERS AND DAT SEXY V CUT HANGIN OUT OVER YOUR BOARDSHORTS? THATS ****ING CHEESE GRATER ABS RIGHT THERE AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE MAN.

BEFORE YOU LEAVE YOU GOTTA HIT THE TREADMILL, OH YEAH. 10 MINS ON THE MILL BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THATS HOW YOU ****ING GET SHREDDED LIKE A ****ING ANTELOPE.

REPEAT THIS PROCESS

EVERY FRIDAY = BOYS NIGHT SO NO LIFTING FOR YOU, AND WEEKENDS? OUT WITH "THA HOMIES" PLAYIN BEER PONG AND SMOKIN MAD WEED LIKE THUGS. MAKE SURE YOU DONT WEAR A ****ING SHIRT THE ENTIRE WEEKEND SO *****ES ADMIRE YOUR SEXY ABS. DONT FORGET TO SPREAD YOUR LATS WHILE YOU WALK AND FLEX YOUR ARMS SO YOU LOOK LIKE A ****ING HUGE HARD ***.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:06 PM #29
peltco123 (Banned)

peltco123 is a Professional paintball player
peltco123 plays in the PSP
peltco123 plays in the APPA D3 division
**** that Friday you have to go into the gym so you can get a pump going for da gurlz in da club.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:09 PM #30
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah

*****ez luv guys wit abs and beer pong skillz
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:12 PM #31
The Situation (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peltco123 View Post
**** that Friday you have to go into the gym so you can get a pump going for da gurlz in da club.
My friend usually keeps some dumbells in the back of his car so we can get a pump right before we go into the club.

He also uses that weight to keep the rear end from sliding out when we're doing 140 on the highway.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:14 PM #32
j-dub jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Situation View Post
My friend usually keeps some dumbells in the back of his car so we can get a pump right before we go into the club.

He also uses that weight to keep the rear end from sliding out when we're doing 140 on the highway.
****ing genius I LOL'd so hard
Old 06-01-2010, 11:11 PM #33
JackH (Banned)

JackH supports Team VICIOUS
JackH is for the Gunfight
JackH supports Sherwood Forest
Its all about da pre club party pumps brah!
Old 06-02-2010, 01:13 AM #34
Fat_Joe
$OG$

Fat_Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:

!!! YOU USED DAT DER CELLTACH!?!??! WTF were you THINKING?! That **** is STEROIDS! Please tell me you PCT'd?????
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Old 06-02-2010, 11:39 AM #35
Grim~
Whysosrs?

Grim~ helped look for balloons
you forgot to say you need to grunt as loud as you can when doing the ab machine so all the *****es there can tell your doing mad weight on the machine.also you need to slam that **** as hard as you can,because slamming the weights down=automatic badass that no one should **** with. this is my usuall rotine so i can get brad pit/zac effron ripped

mon
abs for 1 hour
bi's for one hour

tues
abs for 1 hour
bi's for one hour

wed
abs for 1 hour
bi's for one hour

thur
abs for 1 hour
bi's for one hour

fri
abs for 1 hour
bi's for one hour

only *****s rest because they are weak and are probably one of those gross big bodybuilder guys.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:57 AM #36
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

^^ hahahahahahaha
Old 06-03-2010, 02:46 AM #37
solrflare

solrflare is a Supporting Member
solrflare donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by j-dub jr. View Post
dat dere cell-tech? OH HELL NO THAT **** IS FOR HARD GAINERS LIKE YOUR BOi JAY CUTLER. DO YOU WANNA BE ALL BIG AND VEINY LIKE HIM? NO WONDER BRO DAT DERE CELLTECH ****ED YOU UP THATS WHY YOU GOT SO STRONG BEFORE MAN!!!

LISTEN MAN I, PERSONALLY HAVE DONE THIS AND I HAD THE SAME GOALS AS YOU. YOUR MAN BRAD PITT, GREAT PHYSIQUE, RIGHT? I AGREE. HE WAS SHREDDED MAN, AND I HAD THE GOAL TO GET LIKE HIM. LET ME TELL YOU, I DID IT. I HAVE DA ABS N V RIGHT NOW READY FOR SUMMER. IM GONNA HELP U OUT BRO

FIRST OFF MONDAYS

DUMBBELL CURLS SUPERSETTED WITH BARBELL CURLS 5x10
FLAT BENCH ONLY GO DOWN 1 INCH YOU DONT WANNA WORK YOUR CHEST OR ANYTHING RIGHT? 5x10
HIT UP SOME DECLINE CRUNCHES TO FINISH THOSE *****ES OFF GET A SPOTTER TO HELP YOU PUSH THOSE EXTRA REPS GOTTA GET DAT PAK.

TUESDAY YOU'RE ALL FADED ON DAT CANABIS GOIN INTO THE GYM LIKE A BADASS WEARING YOUR SRH CUT OFF AND RIDING WITH YOUR BUDDY "LIL FRESH" HES BLACK SO HE AUTOMATICALLY IS A TOUGH GUY.

YOU GO OVER TO THE SQUAT RACK AND WHAT DO YOU DO? NONE OTHER THAN CURL THAT ****IN BARBELL. YOU CURL THAT ***** 10 TIMES AND THEN GO OVER TO YOUR FAVORITE LIFT, THE ****ING WEIGHTED CRUNCH MACHINE. THIS IS WHERE YOURE GONNA GET DAT PAKK FROM. THIS ****ER WILL MAX OUT AT 200 LBS SO YOU KNOW WHAT? YOURE GONNA PUT THAT MOTHER****ING AB MACHINE ON 200 LBS AND CRUNCH THAT ***** TIL YOUR ABS ARE BULGING. MY SECRET FOR DA LADIES IS AFTER A NICE SET OF THESE ****ING CRUNCHERS YOURE GONNA GO OVER TO THE YOGA ROOM MIRROR AND LIFT UP THAT SRH CUT OFF AND FLEX THOSE ****ING ABS. ALL 8 OF THEM. YOU SEE THOSE MOTHER****ERS AND DAT SEXY V CUT HANGIN OUT OVER YOUR BOARDSHORTS? THATS ****ING CHEESE GRATER ABS RIGHT THERE AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE MAN.

BEFORE YOU LEAVE YOU GOTTA HIT THE TREADMILL, OH YEAH. 10 MINS ON THE MILL BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THATS HOW YOU ****ING GET SHREDDED LIKE A ****ING ANTELOPE.

REPEAT THIS PROCESS

EVERY FRIDAY = BOYS NIGHT SO NO LIFTING FOR YOU, AND WEEKENDS? OUT WITH "THA HOMIES" PLAYIN BEER PONG AND SMOKIN MAD WEED LIKE THUGS. MAKE SURE YOU DONT WEAR A ****ING SHIRT THE ENTIRE WEEKEND SO *****ES ADMIRE YOUR SEXY ABS. DONT FORGET TO SPREAD YOUR LATS WHILE YOU WALK AND FLEX YOUR ARMS SO YOU LOOK LIKE A ****ING HUGE HARD ***.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim~ View Post
you forgot to say you need to grunt as loud as you can when doing the ab machine so all the *****es there can tell your doing mad weight on the machine.also you need to slam that **** as hard as you can,because slamming the weights down=automatic badass that no one should **** with. this is my usuall rotine so i can get brad pit/zac effron ripped

mon
abs for 1 hour
bi's for one hour

tues
abs for 1 hour
bi's for one hour

wed
abs for 1 hour
bi's for one hour

thur
abs for 1 hour
bi's for one hour

fri
abs for 1 hour
bi's for one hour

only *****s rest because they are weak and are probably one of those gross big bodybuilder guys.
OH MY GOD STOP PLEASE IT HURTS!!!!!!!! Seriously, my eyes are watering.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Emerson
The AR is like a prom queen. The AK is like a biker chick. Treat both accordingly.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:29 AM #38
Jlausen
synthetic like rayon

shredded like an antelopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 06-03-2010, 09:25 AM #39
Lurker27
Overthinker

Annual Supporting Member
Lurker27 is a Mega Moderator
Lurker27 has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
OP: what you want to do is starting strength + gallon of whole milk a day.

http://stronglifts.com/gomad-milk-sq...n-gain-weight/

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=712752

God help you if you don't squat deep.
Closed Thread