PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-16-2016, 11:28 PM #1
True<><
EKU Colonels Paintball

True<>< owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
True<>< has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Anyone got travel insurance for their teams?

Hey guys,
do any of you all have travel insurance or anything for your team in case anyone gets hurt way out of coverage on the field? If so, who is it through and what is the cost like?

We're looking at options and just need some input.

On a side note- the NCPA is still active? I'm not seeing anything updated recently; or have they just not started deciding on this year just yet?

Last edited by True<>< : 07-17-2016 at 12:41 AM.
True<>< is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-17-2016, 06:17 PM #2
eforce
Factory PB

Annual Supporting Member
eforce is a Moderator
 has been a member for 10 years
eforce plays in the PSP
eforce is an NCPA player
The traditional NCPA season runs from September to April. We're in the off season now. You should see updates in August.
Old 07-19-2016, 01:13 PM #3
msteve22

msteve22 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
msteve22 is an NCPA player
msteve22 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by True<>< View Post
Hey guys,
do any of you all have travel insurance or anything for your team in case anyone gets hurt way out of coverage on the field? If so, who is it through and what is the cost like?

We're looking at options and just need some input.

On a side note- the NCPA is still active? I'm not seeing anything updated recently; or have they just not started deciding on this year just yet?
What kind of injury are we talking? MS&T does not travel with any special insurance. We do use a rental van through the university so if we were to get in an accident the University's Insurance covers it rather than our personal insurance.

Outside of that, you may want to check your own insurance. Often times your own home/auto insurance includes things like this or can be added for a VERY small annual fee. I don't know that purchasing travelers insurance is really worth it for an NCPA team though. But then again I have never looked into. I never saw the need. We just travel with the "be safe and smart" mentality.

I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying again.
msteve22 is offline   Reply With Quote