PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-06-2006, 09:10 PM #85
Alias04

has been a member for 10 years
If u actually watched the CTR and Psycho Circus game you would see that when the Psycho Circus player asked for a paint check he was called clean, and started to play. Then, he was pulled for wiping, and had a 1for1 pulled on him. This brought the game to a 1on1 instead of a 3on1 and Psycho lost the 1on1. Really, CTR should not have won, and you guys should prolly not get big heads about bull**** calls that happened to go your way.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-06-2006, 09:45 PM #86
stormtrooperion
Here they come

Old 04-06-2006, 10:32 PM #87
DM4Alex22
Killing Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias04
If u actually watched the CTR and Psycho Circus game you would see that when the Psycho Circus player asked for a paint check he was called clean, and started to play. Then, he was pulled for wiping, and had a 1for1 pulled on him. This brought the game to a 1on1 instead of a 3on1 and Psycho lost the 1on1. Really, CTR should not have won, and you guys should prolly not get big heads about bull**** calls that happened to go your way.

Who won overall with all the bull**** calls, the bad weather, and the breaking paint? CTR. Leave it at that, the more you cry will not change anything.

-Alex Trajkovski
Chi-Town Raiders
Old 04-07-2006, 02:09 AM #88
skeletar
The Shootist

It's one event. Chill kiddies.
Old 04-07-2006, 06:12 AM #89
SCREENNAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM4Alex22
Who won overall with all the bull**** calls, the bad weather, and the breaking paint? CTR. Leave it at that, the more you cry will not change anything.

-Alex Trajkovski
Chi-Town Raiders

somone once said when your the best every one is shooting for you. bottom line raiders are the best and everyone else is mad that they didnt win especialy the ones who you mashed. they are all mad because they have seen you win last year then your coing nothing but getting better and continuing your winning, and soon to have another team up there with you guys.

-WOODZBALL
CTR kidz
Old 04-07-2006, 06:59 AM #90
ANGRY_ADAM
NInJA

ANGRY_ADAM is a Professional paintball player
well what ever.....CTR won D3 over all last year and also took 4th overall....and another thing i have a better way of saying this FUK youz.....you guyz just have to fukin hate for no reason......i dont care what people think i am going to continue to talk ****....who is Physico Circus..how long have they ben around and look who they have had play for them....the raiders have been around for a year ...so fuk you guyzz....keep fuking hating its all good we won leave it.....keep talking **** its funny cuz we didnt start the **** talking Seth did and then all of you other fuking haters have to talk **** too...so fuk youz...just drop it
Old 04-07-2006, 10:05 AM #91
brendon7800
The Supe

hell if Evil Empire hadn't had a crappy 1for1 call that shouldn't have been made the outcome wouldn't been a lot different. As I said earlier we missed semis by 4 points, in our last game we ripped up CTR2 60-0. **** happens and you get bad calls, all you can do is roll with the punches and come abck for the next event and proove yourselves. I know Evil Empire is planning on playing the entire series.
Old 04-07-2006, 10:19 AM #92
Alias04

If u wanna talk about cryin, CTR was *****in the whole time they played Psycho, never mind the fact they were in the dead box. Prolly helps that CTR's in pretty good with Thunderstruck.........
Old 04-07-2006, 11:11 AM #93
BAM!
A Bix

BAM! is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendon7800
hell if Evil Empire hadn't had a crappy 1for1 call that shouldn't have been made the outcome wouldn't been a lot different. As I said earlier we missed semis by 4 points, in our last game we ripped up CTR2 60-0. **** happens and you get bad calls, all you can do is roll with the punches and come abck for the next event and proove yourselves. I know Evil Empire is planning on playing the entire series.

No, you beat CTR 3 and off the run we had 3 guns down that game. You couldn't even make finals in a local d3 tournament so whats the point in bragging?

Last edited by BAM! : 04-07-2006 at 11:21 AM.
Old 04-07-2006, 11:36 AM #94
DM4Alex22
Killing Machine

Quote:
If u wanna talk about cryin, CTR was *****in the whole time they played Psycho, never mind the fact they were in the dead box. Prolly helps that CTR's in pretty good with Thunderstruck.........

the whole time? last time i check a game is 5 mins, and dead players cant talk. check youself
Old 04-07-2006, 11:59 AM #95
Anonymousballer21

Everyone who is hating on CTR I got one thing to say to you……FUK U, all I hear is stupid little b*tches cry about how you guys got mowed by CTR and Im sick of this bullsh*t just because were the better team doesn’t mean you have to hate, Just because were more dedicated to paintball doesn’t mean you have to hate, just because are friendships together as a team is better then anyone else means you got to hate, just because we spend more hours practicing then any other team means you got to hate on CTR….if you want to HATE on anyone then hate on your own team for not working as hard as us to get to were we are now. So anyone who wants to talk sh*t over the computer go ahead and talk, were at badlandz every weekend and we won’t mind take 5 minutes away from are practice schedule to shoot you in the face all you got to do is ask to play us and we will!

-Mike
#1 Jim Abuhl Fan
Old 04-07-2006, 12:45 PM #96
skeletar
The Shootist

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendon7800
BS. If your teammate called himself out, there wouldn't be any penalties! Who would've thought.... Don't blame it on the reffs. I explained what happened to your captain so please, pipe down.

Back to CTR screaming at everyone.
Old 04-07-2006, 12:46 PM #97
Alias04

Easy there Mike, gettin a little offensive, we've been at the Badlandz so many times when you guys are there and I never recall u guys "shootin us in the face" Last time we were there the weekend before the series all u guys did was ***** and then ***** some more, constantly tryin to start fights. I'll go ahead and give it to ya, you played pretty good last weekend, but u def. did not deserve to win. First place belongs to MW Army or Psycho Circus, sorry buddy.
Old 04-07-2006, 12:54 PM #98
MikeSantor
Wub Wub Wub

I dont understand why everyone is *****ing...

even if CTR didnt deserve the win (and im not saying they didnt) they did win. so what are you going to do? piss and moan that they didnt deserve it or are you going to get ur *** off the computer and go practice so the next tourney in the series you win.

Bottom line is, you can cry all you want but first place isnt gunna be taken away from CTR. So the only thing a real baller would do is go run some drills so they could beat CTR in tourneys to come. So are there any real ballers in hear besides CTR?
Old 04-07-2006, 02:05 PM #99
ANGRY_ADAM
NInJA

ANGRY_ADAM is a Professional paintball player
hey you know whats funny.......a thunderstruck player played the event and we played where voltage was reffing so go fuk yourself.. Alias 04 suk it easy....
Old 04-07-2006, 02:41 PM #100
chitownraiders
/\/\05 RAIDERS/\/\

Yo I thought the reffing was good if you did something wrong you got pulled or given a 1 for 1 or whatever the situation was. I did some stupid **** got pulled big deal my bad i wont do it again next time. then when it really counts my dumb as not knowing the rules wont get our team penalties. so dont blame it on the refs learn the rules of the game.

Ryan King

CHIMOB
Old 04-07-2006, 03:09 PM #101
DCdude666

everyone just shut up...just wait till the next event than start *****ing
Old 04-07-2006, 03:17 PM #102
Anonymousballer21

Quote:
Easy there Mike, gettin a little offensive, we've been at the Badlandz so many times when you guys are there and I never recall u guys "shootin us in the face" Last time we were there the weekend before the series all u guys did was ***** and then ***** some more, constantly tryin to start fights. I'll go ahead and give it to ya, you played pretty good last weekend, but u def. did not deserve to win. First place belongs to MW Army or Psycho Circus, sorry buddy.

Ok, maybe we didn't shoot you in the face at practice maybe it was on your hopper or tank, but we sure did in the tournament LOL ............Welll im done being a little b*tch on the internet so if i offended anyone of you guys or made you mad which I know I did then im sorry (I didn’t even start the arguments in this thread but im gunna be the bigger man and walk away) if you don't accept my apology then FUK U lol. I just want to play paintball that’s all……s0o0o0 Peace Up, A town down.

-Mike
#1 Jim Abuhl Fan
Old 04-07-2006, 03:45 PM #103
Alias04

Yeah, same here guys, needed to blow off a little steam....
Old 04-07-2006, 04:26 PM #104
akjunkiekidz
MW

Ok. Let it be over from here. Ctr won, you can't change that with anymore arguments. There is 6 more events, if you want to prove something do it with your playing, not *****ing on the internet.
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=839499
Old 04-07-2006, 05:53 PM #105
chitownraiders
/\/\05 RAIDERS/\/\

I like to have sex in the butt with random guys.

Tone Capone

CHIMOB