Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2012, 03:17 AM #1030
mjfraasch

mjfraasch owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
mjfraasch is attending Decay of Nations VI
mjfraasch is attending Decay of Nations VII
mjfraasch supports Ninja Paintball
Do you know if tanks expire? I have a old carleton 114ci 3k tank that was made in 2001 and the hydro just went last month
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-17-2012, 03:02 PM #1031
John S.

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjfraasch View Post
Do you know if tanks expire? I have a old carleton 114ci 3k tank that was made in 2001 and the hydro just went last month
Yes. All fiber wrapped tanks/cylinders have a life use expiration date. Fiberglass wrapped tanks manufactured back then have a 10 year life span like the one you have. The newer carbon fiber wrapped tanks these days have a 15 year life span from the date they were manufactured.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:43 AM #1032
mjfraasch

mjfraasch owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
mjfraasch is attending Decay of Nations VI
mjfraasch is attending Decay of Nations VII
mjfraasch supports Ninja Paintball
sadface, any plans to make a huge tank like that again? I have long ape like arms and need something massive to be comfortable
Old 07-22-2012, 10:17 AM #1033
Spazdoc

Spazdoc is a Supporting Member
Spazdoc plays in the PSP
Spazdoc supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by John S. View Post
To localize and find the exact location of the leak, fill a clear plastic cup with water about an inch from the top and place your air system regulator into the water. You should see the location of the leak.

Let me know of your findings and pm me.
This man knows his stuff! Thanks for the quick responses and parts to fix the leak!

pics of my markers --- old feedback
I want to Buy a Westwood or P&P Supercocker LE Autococker - Contact me
Gearbag sale - tanks, masks, barrels
Old 07-23-2012, 11:39 AM #1034
Dshooter89
- Hustle -

plays in the NXL
Dshooter89 donated to help Peyton Trent
I have a GA Myth G2 reg. I just bought it and there is about 5-6 cases with using the reg on a 68/45 DXS tank. I hear n awful pinging, somes shots will ping, others will not, but when it pings it sounds like a POS. The clang just irritates the hell outta me. I would like to know if there is a way to fix this to get the pinging to go away or else ill have to buy a different regulator for personal preferance.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:22 PM #1035
John S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dshooter89 View Post
I have a GA Myth G2 reg. I just bought it and there is about 5-6 cases with using the reg on a 68/45 DXS tank. I hear n awful pinging, somes shots will ping, others will not, but when it pings it sounds like a POS. The clang just irritates the hell outta me. I would like to know if there is a way to fix this to get the pinging to go away or else ill have to buy a different regulator for personal preferance.

Send the regulator to our facility with a note describing the ping issue and we will take care of it for you.

Send it to:

Guerrilla Air
Attn: Technical Support
14111 S. Kingsley Dr.
Gardena, CA 90249

Remember to provide us with contact information and return shipping address.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:52 PM #1036
Dshooter89
- Hustle -

plays in the NXL
Dshooter89 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Send the regulator to our facility with a note describing the ping issue and we will take care of it for you.

Send it to:

Guerrilla Air
Attn: Technical Support
14111 S. Kingsley Dr.
Gardena, CA 90249

Remember to provide us with contact information and return shipping address.
Is there anyway I could do it myself? As I dont have 2 weeks for shipping and repair.

Thanks and let me know
Old 07-24-2012, 08:43 PM #1037
gunner.50

custom hpa tank

i was curious if you guys make custom tanks i was looking for something along the lines of a 114ci 4500psi or bigger maybe a 125ci or something like that because my current tank (114ci 4500psi high pressure tank) is almost out of hydro and cannot be tested again so im trying to find something of equal or little bigger size i run it on a tippmann a5 and use it for big senari games and such.
thanks
nick
Old 07-25-2012, 01:30 PM #1038
John S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner.50 View Post
i was curious if you guys make custom tanks i was looking for something along the lines of a 114ci 4500psi or bigger maybe a 125ci or something like that because my current tank (114ci 4500psi high pressure tank) is almost out of hydro and cannot be tested again so im trying to find something of equal or little bigger size i run it on a tippmann a5 and use it for big senari games and such.
thanks
nick
We do not manufacture our tank/cylinders in house. They are made by an outside manufacturer per our specifications. Making a custom mold for a custom sized tank/cylinder would be quite expensive. Even if the manufacturer had the mold, they would still require a minimum number of tank/cylinders ordered for this specific size.

The largest tank/cylinder we made was 110ci but it has been discontinued because Luxfer did not want to make anymore of the aluminum liners to build them...

PM me for more details...
Old 07-26-2012, 11:24 PM #1039
supacheese

supacheese owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
seeing how all the GA tanks are "MP", will i be able to use them on a LP marker such as the mini?

****____FATBALLERS YO!____****

In regards to my BS negative feedback https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post77025827
Old 07-27-2012, 02:16 PM #1040
darknight_23

darknight_23 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
darknight_23 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I accidentally went past the 3 1/2 turns to adjust my myth g2 reg and it came apart. I though it would be simple to screw back in but I can't get the threads to line up. Any advice ?
Old 07-30-2012, 01:44 PM #1041
John S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supacheese View Post
seeing how all the GA tanks are "MP", will i be able to use them on a LP marker such as the mini?
Guerrilla Air System regulators are adjustable and if you need an output setting lower than the Mid Pressure output (650-700psi), a Low Pressure kit will bring that down to 450-500psi.

Installing the LP seat retainer in the kit will require removing the regulator from the tank.
Old 07-30-2012, 01:59 PM #1042
John S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknight_23 View Post
I accidentally went past the 3 1/2 turns to adjust my myth g2 reg and it came apart. I though it would be simple to screw back in but I can't get the threads to line up. Any advice ?
I'm not quite sure what you're describing here. What do you mean you adjusted the G2 reg and it came apart?

Did you mean, you were changing the orientation of the reg and you didn't tighten the top flange enough and it unscrewed and now the brass thread collar is stuck in your ASA?

Email me back at john@guerrillaair.com for a proper solution and if my understanding of the problem is correct.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:12 PM #1043
Gio24Dude
G

Gio24Dude works for a Paintball manufacturer
Gio24Dude is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
Gio24Dude has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Gio24Dude has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Here you go John

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3845719
Old 08-01-2012, 12:26 AM #1044
mjknight
Hook 'Em

mjknight helped look for balloons
I just got my 45/45 aci bulldog tank hydro'd and they put my brand new myth reg on after...tried to fill it up but the guys said the burst disk seemed loose it was leaking slightly out of there as well as behind the guage. Any ideas? Do I just need to get a wrench and screw them both in more?
Old 08-01-2012, 03:08 PM #1045
John S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjknight View Post
I just got my 45/45 aci bulldog tank hydro'd and they put my brand new myth reg on after...tried to fill it up but the guys said the burst disk seemed loose it was leaking slightly out of there as well as behind the guage. Any ideas? Do I just need to get a wrench and screw them both in more?
Before wrenching on anything, confirm the leak and its exact location. This way we will know exactly what steps to take to resolve the issue.

Take a clear plastic cup and fill it with water about one inch from the top and place your air system filled with air into the water all the way up to the neck of the tank. Make a note of the location of the leak and email me at john@guerrillaair.com

Thank you.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:21 PM #1046
firefoxx04
Up the Irons

firefoxx04 supports Bob Gurnsey
firefoxx04 plays in the APPA D3 division
firefoxx04 supports DLX Technology
My gen1 myth reg has been causing some bad shootdown lately. MY ninja tank cures the problem.

The tank has served me well for the past 3-4 years without leaks or anything. Id like to rebuild the regulator if possible to get it back to working so i can keep or avoid putting a different regulator on it.

Is there a guide for rebuilding a gen1 myth reG?
Old 08-10-2012, 05:16 PM #1047
John S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefoxx04 View Post
My gen1 myth reg has been causing some bad shootdown lately. MY ninja tank cures the problem.

The tank has served me well for the past 3-4 years without leaks or anything. Id like to rebuild the regulator if possible to get it back to working so i can keep or avoid putting a different regulator on it.

Is there a guide for rebuilding a gen1 myth reG?
Send it to our facility for service which is complimentary. You're only responsible for major parts if needed and return shipping.

Let me know how you would like to proceed and email me at john@guerrillaair.com
Old 08-14-2012, 01:56 PM #1048
NJEmortal
weR1

Annual Supporting Member
 plays in the NXL
NJEmortal posts videos on PbNation
NJEmortal plays in the APPA D4 division
I have a G2 ELOP that's out pressure is about 140lbs, anything I can do to fix this?
Old 08-15-2012, 05:14 PM #1049
John S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJEmortal View Post
I have a G2 ELOP that's out pressure is about 140lbs, anything I can do to fix this?
Email me at john@guerrillaair.com and I'll have you squared away.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:29 PM #1050
NJEmortal
weR1

Annual Supporting Member
 plays in the NXL
NJEmortal posts videos on PbNation
NJEmortal plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Email me at john@guerrillaair.com and I'll have you squared away.
Thank you, just sent you an email
Closed Thread