PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 02-27-2010, 05:35 PM #1
enjoyingidocracy

Scenario Gun Makeover

I have a spyder TL-R that i want to make look more realistic. I like how the spyder shoots, and i already invested a lot of money in upgrades into it. Besides a stock, what tip on how to make it look more realistic give you guys give me?
enjoyingidocracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-27-2010, 05:39 PM #2
DasWolfenstein

www.rap4.com

They have some nice military looks but they have crappy service I'd be careful about them tho. You can also get it a black anodize if you want just heat the gun up with a cutting torch but use a rose bud tip (careful aluminum meats at low temps.) an use powder dye an try to coat it, or you can buy that anodize spray I would buy the spray since you may not have anodized metal before.
DasWolfenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 08:29 PM #3
chaibill

has been a member for 10 years
Try to fit it into an air soft gun shell.
Lapco t8 t9 barrel 14 inch for sale.
Mini parts stock ASA ,stock bolt. Color kits black or bronze green. Pm me with mini parts.
chaibill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 10:18 PM #4
DasWolfenstein

The TLR is big and bulky chai have you seen one?

EDIT: Also what kind of gun would you like it to look like?

Last edited by DasWolfenstein : 02-27-2010 at 10:28 PM.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:32 PM #5
DasWolfenstein

I'm really sorry for the double post but how about an MP5? Here is a cheap one.
http://www.kapowwe.com/2-1-1.html
Shouldn't be too hard to mod for your TLR.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:14 AM #6
StReaKeR
TM-15,SP1,T8.1,Trracer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasWolfenstein View Post
www.rap4.com

They have some nice military looks but they have crappy service I'd be careful about them tho. You can also get it a black anodize if you want just heat the gun up with a cutting torch but use a rose bud tip (careful aluminum meats at low temps.) an use powder dye an try to coat it, or you can buy that anodize spray I would buy the spray since you may not have anodized metal before.
rap4 is great for scenerio. Im surprised you would say their service is crappy. I consider their service really good, it's just the site that needs some work.

But yea, it doesnt get any more scenerio looking than RAP4.

My T68 Magazine fed M4, recently got a remote line for it and the firestorm electric trigger. Put on a hopper adaptor as well

StReaKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:04 AM #7
DasWolfenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by StReaKeR View Post
rap4 is great for scenerio. Im surprised you would say their service is crappy. I consider their service really good, it's just the site that needs some work.

But yea, it doesnt get any more scenerio looking than RAP4.

My T68 Magazine fed M4, recently got a remote line for it and the firestorm electric trigger. Put on a hopper adaptor as well

I like to know how long my stuff will take to get to me an the customer service wasn't being too helpful and wanted to somewhat argue but other than that their okay. Like you said about their site I can't looking at it for a while (1 hour is the max) an it's kind of confusing looking for a specific item.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:10 PM #8
StReaKeR
TM-15,SP1,T8.1,Trracer

Quote:
I like to know how long my stuff will take to get to me an the customer service wasn't being too helpful and wanted to somewhat argue but other than that their okay. Like you said about their site I can't looking at it for a while (1 hour is the max) an it's kind of confusing looking for a specific item.
my stuff gets to me in 3 days or less but that's cause im in CALI where the HQ for RAP4 is.
StReaKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:36 PM #9
AmazingBilldo
I..... win?

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
www.rap4.com

that's not how you anodize, bro. check the voided warranty section, there is a whole sub forum about it.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:09 PM #10
DasWolfenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingBilldo View Post
that's not how you anodize, bro. check the voided warranty section, there is a whole sub forum about it.
You can use this form it isn't true anodizing its merely dying the metal I use it because it's easier to do (for me) and it wont ruin an oven or some other heating appliance like one.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:57 PM #11
xiongsta_00

Quote:
well, i never had any problems with them. good customer service. bought a small rap4 marker bag, got it upgraded to a large for no additional cost because they were out of the small ones. how's that for customer service. i've bought those cheap pods that were 1.50/pod and they gave me the better version pods at no additional charge.hm...when i got a defect, sent it back and got a new one. no argueing needed with them. sent them email of pictures and got new ones.
some of my stuff is on backorder right now, and they were kind enough to call and tell me that. im from wisconsin so i know when my stuff is going to get to me...standard ups = 5 days for me (excluding sunday). if you know what you are looking for, the site is not that hard to navigate. but, lately, the site has been acting kind of funny.
xiongsta_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyScenario Ups