PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-01-2007, 06:56 PM #1219
BigRedTek

has been a member for 10 years
NXe pack confirmation

Just wanted to let everyone here know that the current "high end" NXe packs do fit the Qpods. Of course the fit is a little tighter than I would like, but the three pod harness that I got has kept my pods safe through some pretty insane action, never had any issues.

For the Qpod compatibility and the comfort of the NXe harness (I think the model was "elevation"?), it was pretty much the best $50 I have spent in a while.
BigRedTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-02-2007, 02:48 PM #1220
Scratchy (Banned)

bump
Scratchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 02:53 AM #1221
Bobd314
Sidecars are for *****es.

Just making sure, I need a direct feed adapter thing to connect the qloader to my Ego right?
Bobd314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 01:36 PM #1222
the ironkid

ok, q loader website brought me here,
what system do i use for the invert mini, ion?
and how does the qpod attach to the marker? i seen one attached to an asa on the invert forum
thanks
the ironkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 01:40 PM #1223
justavillain
I've got nothing

justavillain is a Supporting Member
justavillain is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
justavillain is a top reviewer
you'll need the pods, there is a mount that you'll need the one I see the most is the one that mounts to the barrel, then you'll prolly need some tubing. That should be about it.

Sgt USMC infantry
Firefighter/emt basic
justavillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 10:12 PM #1224
Chr0nic__Jacker518

Which mod kit will I need for a 06 cyborg?

and what do I need to get so I can mount it directly on the feedneck

Last edited by Chr0nic__Jacker518 : 07-29-2007 at 10:18 PM.
Chr0nic__Jacker518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 11:02 PM #1225
puma1824

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larcin View Post
Q-Loader Replacement housing

I am wondering if anyone has need for a replacement q-loader socket. My roommate have been having problems with reliability of the q-loader.

We have access to a CNC machine and have made replacement mounting sockets that work very well. They are a lot more durable. They are made out of heavy duty ABS plastic.

We have eliminated the feeder tube on the ones we have made. We have fitted it for direct mount for spyder guns. They can me made to fit any gun or use the feeder tube.

We are wondering if there was any interest for these.

If you have interest in this. Please email me at larcin@adelphia.net or on MSN larcin@hotmail.com

This one is made out of 1 solid piece of ABS. This is the last one we made out of White ABS. We can also do it out of Black ABS. We made this for a custome gun mod for my roommate. We converted his Spyder to a side load rather than a top load. We cut a hole in the side of the gun, made a custom Polycarb plug for the old top fill hole. looks sweet.

We have made this thick enough to put many different custom mounting brackets. You can drill holes in the front portion to have it mount on a vertical reg. We have drilled top holes to mount this in the old top neck of a Spyder. That is why there is a milled piece of aluminum on the top of this one. ]

The pilot/ release pin is cut with the piece and is part of the housing.

This is all one piece.

Chris

Anyone know if these guys still make these?
puma1824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 09:45 AM #1226
justavillain
I've got nothing

justavillain is a Supporting Member
justavillain is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
justavillain is a top reviewer
you have the name of the person in that quite shoot him a PM.

Sgt USMC infantry
Firefighter/emt basic
justavillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 12:33 PM #1227
B2k4baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by solmyr View Post
Hrm, could I use my brother's EGG 2 to load my Q-pod's
absolutely not
B2k4baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 10:11 AM #1228
GenesisFactor
Fear the Engineer

larcin. you have email. any idea what the feed hoses are ?

I my gear changes as my needs do. Right now, i'm redoing my Tactical Paintball gear.

Play at Island Paintball Arena, Buy at Island Paintball Supplies!!!
GenesisFactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 11:45 AM #1229
aTurcotte127317

do i want a Qloader??

alot of it is confusing... i havent seen many pics of it besides pics of it on a gun. i have a few ?'s if someone could help me out, first of all, can i use my harness i have now? (or are Qloader pods a different size as nowmal pods), what is the long curved pod thing for? if i buy the masic 80$ package can i hook it up on my spyder pilot ACS (i know im embarassed to have a spyder) or do i have to buy other parts like spyder kits or anything? please private message back if u can help me with thoe ?'s
aTurcotte127317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 11:56 AM #1230
Txvman
AKA Kodiak

Sent you a PM.
Txvman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 07:27 PM #1231
F8H

hey everyone! I ordered a spyder vs2 some days ago, and Im still waiting for it to get to my hands. I was thinking on getting a qloader for it, and I wanted advises on if it actually works well on the vs2 or if I should buy it and how is the best way to position the qloader on the marker? and by the way Im more into woodsball, just in case. Thanks for your help!
F8H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 09:37 AM #1232
puma1824

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesisFactor View Post
larcin. you have email. any idea what the feed hoses are ?
Anyone ever get a hold of Larcin? If so, any luck ordering? If not, anyone know were a can get a custom socket made?
Old 10-05-2007, 12:47 PM #1233
Ivan_D_One

Quote:
Originally Posted by F8H View Post
hey everyone! I ordered a spyder vs2 some days ago, and Im still waiting for it to get to my hands. I was thinking on getting a qloader for it, and I wanted advises on if it actually works well on the vs2 or if I should buy it and how is the best way to position the qloader on the marker? and by the way Im more into woodsball, just in case. Thanks for your help!
Being more into woodsball you'd more then likely want to mount it under the gun , however the best position is more a matter of preference then anything else , I have used q-loaders on many different markers in many configurations and placement for me was dependent upon over-all balance and profile ect ... I would recommend that you get the CMS upgrade and try several different mounting locations/placements ect to see what your personal preference is , regarding whether it works well on a VS2 , well it works the same ( altho thru a different means ) as any other loader would work on your marker , meaning that it's a power feed loader , by means of the helical spring rather then batteries , it will keep up with your VS and I have found the loader to be really reliable ,there is indeed a learning curve in the beginning but it always pays to KNOW your equipment , check my sig for a shot of a bottom mounted bottom fed q-loaded marker and you'll see the possibilities are almost endless LoL

Have a great one hope that answers some of your questions,

~Ivan~
Ivan_D_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 01:43 PM #1234
puma1824

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan_D_One View Post
Being more into woodsball you'd more then likely want to mount it under the gun , however the best position is more a matter of preference then anything else , I have used q-loaders on many different markers in many configurations and placement for me was dependent upon over-all balance and profile ect ... I would recommend that you get the CMS upgrade and try several different mounting locations/placements ect to see what your personal preference is , regarding whether it works well on a VS2 , well it works the same ( altho thru a different means ) as any other loader would work on your marker , meaning that it's a power feed loader , by means of the helical spring rather then batteries , it will keep up with your VS and I have found the loader to be really reliable ,there is indeed a learning curve in the beginning but it always pays to KNOW your equipment , check my sig for a shot of a bottom mounted bottom fed q-loaded marker and you'll see the possibilities are almost endless LoL

Have a great one hope that answers some of your questions,

~Ivan~
I like the bottom feed...is there anyway you can give instructions/suggestions how I can do the same.

Thanks!
Old 10-05-2007, 04:30 PM #1235
GenesisFactor
Fear the Engineer

F8H, there is a nice spyder md that yu can purchase or get the basic 2 round pack and see if you like it. I'm not sure if you can mount it anywhere else than the reg. If you get the CMS (custom mount system) you have MANY more options. I honestly would suggest shelling out the extra bones for that.

Puma, you can get it on the website. honestly, you buy it form there, they hook you up and help you out. There are forms on qloader as well. ended up buying it outright, and its MUCH better than the standard. I asked the why certain things, such as that, were omitted from the standard package and Steve, the CEO, said that its so that us poorballers can afford it lol.

Puma, if youw ant to buy used, check around here or special ops forums. Also, if any of you are interested, check out what i did to my WG-65 in the armotech pictures thread

I my gear changes as my needs do. Right now, i'm redoing my Tactical Paintball gear.

Play at Island Paintball Arena, Buy at Island Paintball Supplies!!!
GenesisFactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 05:17 PM #1236
Ivan_D_One

puma1824,

Currently It's in testing phase to make sure it holds up to the abuse LoL , the current one I hand made from delrin , had it out last night and ate $hit bad LoL bent the flash suppressor on the RAP4 16in rifled barrel but the mount held and it's only made from delrin.

If you should choose to build your own I could give you the specs , but be prepared for ALOT of hand filing and sanding and going back to the beginning LoL , email me if you want the specs. Gotta run now

Have a great one all,

~Ivan~

Last edited by Ivan_D_One : 11-04-2007 at 10:51 AM. Reason: spelling and grammer lol
Ivan_D_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 12:22 AM #1237
Thotograph

Lost in the many mounting options... need some guidance.

I want a Qloader setup on my Xmag (or maybe my ULE Emag if I get a separate warp body). On the Xmag I'd be using the warp left breech... I can't seem to find a kit that will give me the mounting option I have in mind. I guess I should just put my faith in the custom mount kit, buy it, and I'll come up with a decent solution through trial and error... but conventional wisdom says look before you leap.

I've always been attracted to the qloader system. I've got warp feeds and for me they're heavy and I'm working away from so many batteries to rely on (mech backup on the emags is where its at). I just want it mounted in the best possible place, and for me that would be as out of the way as possible, not sticking out the front to far if at all, and I want to keep my airsource mounted on gun.

So I was thinking I have two possible configs that'll work: out the back with the pod on top of my 68/4500 (w/ a dynaflow, very compact reg setup), or riding on the left side as close to the breech as possible. I have no idea how to achieve the latter with my xmag considering theres no verticle reg, but that seems to be what I'd like to have... I guess with the pod facing forward. Anyone have a quick suggestion as to which mounting system I need?

The only other qloader setup I saw that I was drawn to was a custom made stock with a remote setup... on gun air is my preference but that stock setup was super slick... that was a homebrew setup. Maybe I go for a totally custom bracket on the ule emag and leave the X alone? Use the sight rail holes to mount it right next to the breech direct feed. There's one other idea in the back of my mind but thats way out there (bullpup pneumag). Too many options lol... so my fall back plan is custom bracket the emag if a decent system can't be realized for the X. Any help in a pm etc. would be appreciated. Peace.

Old Feedback
Thotograph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 05:55 AM #1238
Txvman
AKA Kodiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by puma1824 View Post
Anyone ever get a hold of Larcin? If so, any luck ordering? If not, anyone know were a can get a custom socket made?
We are now using a much stronger plastic for the mounting sockets. You could almost run it over with a truck and not damage it. If you have broken your CMS or standard mounting socket, just send in your parts with a copy of your order slip/order number and we will take care of you.

For some of you that are interested in different mounting options I suggest you get on the Qloader Factory Support Forum. Steve (CEO of Qloader) is a Mag owner. He can certainly help you with mounting options.
Txvman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 06:03 AM #1239
puma1824

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txvman View Post
We are now using a much stronger plastic for the mounting sockets. You could almost run it over with a truck and not damage it. If you have broken your CMS or standard mounting socket, just send in your parts with a copy of your order slip/order number and we will take care of you.

For some of you that are interested in different mounting options I suggest you get on the Qloader Factory Support Forum. Steve (CEO of Qloader) is a Mag owner. He can certainly help you with mounting options.
What if I don't have the order slip/order number? Furthermore, what if different mounting option I require is VERY custom? I'm 99.9% sure there's not an existing Qloader mount / socket configuration I require.

I'll also look into the Qloader Factory Support Forum.

Thanks.