Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-09-2004, 05:14 PM #43
retardawn

WHAT?! you must have downs if you can't see why. or maybe you're making another retardawn joke
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-09-2004, 05:14 PM #44
retardawn

WHAT?! you must have downs if you can't see why. or maybe you're making another retardawn joke
Old 08-09-2004, 05:15 PM #45
Hubris

Quote:
Originally posted by retardawn
No, but let's say that I did. This isn't about me knowing or not. This is about you supporting your claims. You can do that...can't you?

Edit - How did I know you were going to reply with something stupid like that?
Old 08-09-2004, 05:16 PM #46
retardawn

uhh..... how is he not a target? he runs our country. who would we like to assassinate right now? probably osama, right? why's that? because he RUNS a terrorist network, much like bush RUNS the country
Old 08-09-2004, 05:19 PM #47
Westopher
Awaiting Email Confirmation

has been a member for 10 years
Cool

Not that I'm inclined to agree with retardawn or anything... but if anyone has any ill will twords our country, he is the perfect target. Be real about this, there is always someone who hates any given country.
Old 08-09-2004, 05:19 PM #48
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

SlingerXL is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Westopher
You're right, I haven't. What was it about?
http://www.outfoxed.org/
Old 08-09-2004, 05:19 PM #49
Hubris

I could be a terrorist right under your nose. I also live about an hour and 15 minutes from the Space Needle. I could go steal my mommy's lancer and fill the back with homemade explosives and drive it into the base of the Space Needle. Why would I do that instead of trying to assassinate the president? Hmm...probably because I'd have better chances causing mayhem elsewhere.
Old 08-09-2004, 05:22 PM #50
Hubris

Quote:
Not that I'm inclined to agree with retardawn or anything... but if anyone has any ill will twords our country, he is the perfect target. Be real about this, there is always someone who hates any given country.
Oh of course he's the perfect target. That doesn't mean he's the easiest target, or the only perfect target.
Old 08-09-2004, 05:24 PM #51
MVPaintballer
Mega Flagellator

MVPaintballer is a Moderator
MVPaintballer is a Supporting Member
MVPaintballer donated to help Peyton Trent
MVPaintballer supports Bob Gurnsey
Anyone can take slow motion shots of someone and make them seem retarded...
Old 08-09-2004, 05:27 PM #52
galli2001

9:03- Second plane hits

9:06- Chief of Staff Andrew Card comes in to tell Bush of the second WTC crash

9:07- After about a minute of silence, Bush picks up a book and starts reading to the kids. In the back of the room, Press Secretary Ari Fleischer catches Bush's eye and holds up a pad of paper for him to read, with “DON'T SAY ANYTHING YET"

9:16- Bush leaves classroom as a reporter asks, “Mr. President, are you aware of the reports of the plane crash in New York? Is there any…” This question is interrupted by an aide who has come into the room, saying, “All right. Thank you. If everyone could please step outside.” Bush then says, “We'll talk about it later.”

(Between 9:16-9:29 a.m.): Bush works with his staff to prepare a speech he will deliver at 9:29. He intermittently watches the television coverage in the room. [ Albuquerque Tribune, 9/10/02 ] He also speaks on the phone to advisors, first calling National Security Advisor Rice, then Vice President Cheney, then New York Governor George Pataki. [ Daily Mail, 9/8/02 ]

9:29 a.m.: Still inside Booker Elementary School, Bush gives a brief speech in front of about 200 students, plus many teachers and reporters

(9:34 a.m.): Bush's motorcade leaves Booker Elementary School and heads toward Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport. A few days after 9/11, Sarasota's main newspaper reports, “Sarasota barely skirted its own disaster. As it turns out, terrorists targeted the president and Air Force One on Tuesday, maybe even while they were on the ground in Sarasota and certainly not long after. The Secret Service learned of the threat just minutes after Bush left Booker Elementary.”

(9:56 a.m.): Bush departs from the Saratoga, Florida, airport on Air Force One
Old 08-09-2004, 05:28 PM #53
zack

Oh christ why...
Old 08-09-2004, 05:31 PM #54
Westopher
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by Hubris
Oh of course he's the perfect target. That doesn't mean he's the easiest target, or the only perfect target.
Being difficult doesn't remove him from a primary target list.
Old 08-09-2004, 05:41 PM #55
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Quote:
Being difficult doesn't remove him from a primary target list.
Just think... DICK CHENEY as PRESIDENT!
Old 08-09-2004, 05:48 PM #56
JLothrop

JLothrop plays in the APPA D4 division
JLothrop has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Retardawn's response will be as follows:

Dick Cheney isn't running for president... Your ignorance is jaw dropping...
Old 08-09-2004, 05:53 PM #57
SlingerXL
Stands to reason

Quote:
Originally posted by JLothrop
Retardawn's response will be as follows:

Dick Cheney isn't running for president... Your ignorance is jaw dropping...
That's a zinger. But honestly, until he says something really stupid again, let's lay off the flaming. I'm all for flaming, but let the people bring it on themselves.
Old 08-09-2004, 05:57 PM #58
MVPaintballer
Mega Flagellator

MVPaintballer is a Moderator
MVPaintballer is a Supporting Member
MVPaintballer donated to help Peyton Trent
MVPaintballer supports Bob Gurnsey
Quote:
Originally posted by galli2001
9:03- Second plane hits

9:06- Chief of Staff Andrew Card comes in to tell Bush of the second WTC crash

9:07- After about a minute of silence, Bush picks up a book and starts reading to the kids. In the back of the room, Press Secretary Ari Fleischer catches Bush's eye and holds up a pad of paper for him to read, with “DON'T SAY ANYTHING YET"

9:16- Bush leaves classroom as a reporter asks, “Mr. President, are you aware of the reports of the plane crash in New York? Is there any…” This question is interrupted by an aide who has come into the room, saying, “All right. Thank you. If everyone could please step outside.” Bush then says, “We'll talk about it later.”

(Between 9:16-9:29 a.m.): Bush works with his staff to prepare a speech he will deliver at 9:29. He intermittently watches the television coverage in the room. [ Albuquerque Tribune, 9/10/02 ] He also speaks on the phone to advisors, first calling National Security Advisor Rice, then Vice President Cheney, then New York Governor George Pataki. [ Daily Mail, 9/8/02 ]

9:29 a.m.: Still inside Booker Elementary School, Bush gives a brief speech in front of about 200 students, plus many teachers and reporters

(9:34 a.m.): Bush's motorcade leaves Booker Elementary School and heads toward Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport. A few days after 9/11, Sarasota's main newspaper reports, “Sarasota barely skirted its own disaster. As it turns out, terrorists targeted the president and Air Force One on Tuesday, maybe even while they were on the ground in Sarasota and certainly not long after. The Secret Service learned of the threat just minutes after Bush left Booker Elementary.”

(9:56 a.m.): Bush departs from the Saratoga, Florida, airport on Air Force One
These times keep getting longer and longer.

He left the classroom 4-5 minutes after he was told about the 2nd attack, according to the video. I don't think people realize that they can't jsut rush him out of there when the nation is under attack. It takes a while to setup the motorcade, call everyone, inform the airport, get extra police from the local PD, and scan the outside area for snipers or bombers.
Old 08-09-2004, 06:46 PM #59
galli2001

I agree. The part about one of his Ari Fleischer explains why they didn't rush him out of there. But why? Was the CIA scanning the area around the school for potentially dangerous people?

And I read something pretty intersting on the same site I got that timeline from. When Bush was still at the Hotel he was staying at getting ready for his morning jog on Sept 11th, a van full of Middle-eastern men posing as a News crew there for a pool-side interview with the President. On Sept 9, i dont remember who was assassinated by a 'news crew'. When the terroists turned the camera on, it exploded and killed all the people there. Kind of weird no one put it on the news about the fake news crew.
Old 08-09-2004, 06:47 PM #60
Mag Master 21
Residential Dyno Queen

Hay guyz.. Lotz of my friendz at school saw this movie and said it kicked azz.. I wuz wondering if I should go see it.. I mean, I heard Michael Moore is like... GOD.. lol.. My friendz said that Moore puts everything in perspective and Bush needz to be throw out of the white house.. LOLz..

Anywayz.. Was it good?
"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies there is a price we will not pay, there is a point beyond they must not advance.. You and I have a rendezvous with destiny, we'll preserve for our children, this the last best hope of man on earth or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."
- Ronald Reagan
Old 08-09-2004, 06:48 PM #61
Mag Master 21
Residential Dyno Queen

Hay guyz.. Lotz of my friendz at school saw this movie and said it kicked azz.. I wuz wondering if I should go see it.. I mean, I heard Michael Moore is like... GOD.. lol.. My friendz said that Moore puts everything in perspective and Bush needz to be throw out of the white house.. LOLz..

Anywayz.. Was it good?

"There is no spoon." - The Matrix
"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies there is a price we will not pay, there is a point beyond they must not advance.. You and I have a rendezvous with destiny, we'll preserve for our children, this the last best hope of man on earth or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."
- Ronald Reagan
Old 08-09-2004, 06:55 PM #62
galli2001

Well just for proof of what I said, here ya go Hubris:

September 11, 2001 (B): A small Florida newspaper will later report an extremely curious story. Around 6:00 a.m., a van occupied by men of Middle Eastern arrives at the hotel Bush is staying at. The men tell security guards they are reporters scheduled to conduct a poolside interview with Bush (who is getting ready to go on his morning jog). They ask for a Secret Service agent by name. Another Secret Service agent says that he doesn't know of that agent or the poolside interview, and the men are turned away. An FBI agent later calls the whole incident “very strange.” [ Longboat Observer, 9/26/01 ] Two days earlier in Afghanistan, Northern Alliance leader Ahmed Shah Massoud was assassinated by two terrorists posing as reporters. When their TV camera turned on, it blew up, killing Massoud and the two terrorists. [ BBC, 9/10/01 (B) ]

http://www.unansweredquestions.org/t...before911.html
Old 08-09-2004, 06:59 PM #63
PB Commando
!

Quote:
Originally posted by galli2001
And I read something pretty intersting on the same site I got that timeline from. When Bush was still at the Hotel he was staying at getting ready for his morning jog on Sept 11th, a van full of Middle-eastern men posing as a News crew there for a pool-side interview with the President. On Sept 9, i dont remember who was assassinated by a 'news crew'. When the terroists turned the camera on, it exploded and killed all the people there. Kind of weird no one put it on the news about the fake news crew.
intresting can u provide a link please?

"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world. There are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All This I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the Kingodm of Salvation take me home?"