has been a member for 10 years
J38U5 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
J38U5 supports Team VICIOUS
J38U5 supports DLX Technology
Redux, Pirate and a 007 FST

Lumped everything in one post:

Welcome to my Black Friday Sale….Obey my Rulez

1. I am a grown *** 14yr old, treat me with the respect or I WILL tell my Mom
2. I shipped first no matter who you think you are…PERIOD!
3. Add 18% Paypal Fee’s and shipping is $75 WORLDWIDE (except anywhere outside the USA)
4. My Guns don’t work, but yours better – see Rule #1
5. Don’t be a D-Bag or I will Internet Fight you!

Ok, since those are out of the way…onto the Sale. I will try to provide the best description possible for each gun, any problems, wear and tear etc…I by no means am an expert at anything, I just like shooting people. If you don’t agree with my prices, shoot me an offer. My Trade List will be somewhat short, I really need to sell these to help pay for a Penile Reduction Surgery for myself, it’s kind of an early Christmas Present for my Wife. Trades of interest include the following descriptive words:

- Lever
- Duck
- Wood (as in – “It will give me Wood”)
- Unique
- :drool:
- BandCamp
- Micro…with an Emag on the end of it
- Tommy Mag

Like I said, I mostly shoot Pump, I have an Evil Ehm and a Karnivor, and a Warp Vertebrae for my Electro fixes….really don’t need anything else that uses a battery, except a PTP Micro Emag.

Shipping to the States will include Tracking and Insurance – If it is crossing the border, it is insured. Shipping is usually around $30 Express from me to the US, my Canadian Brothers – I will use Express Post unless it is Face2Face, I expect a little reach around though.

Next up: a Brass Eagle Nightmare. I recently got this, love it, just doesn’t fire properly. I don’t have the patience to fix it, but it does look nice on my wall. When you put a 12g in, it will fire a few times, and then start venting. It is pretty good condition for it’s age..so buy it and fix it, and use it please!

Price is $235 US plus the shipping –

Redux #043

Yes….this one. It has been modified by CJ, it does feed a crap ton better this way. There is a learning curve to these guns – and it awesome to play with. The only major damage is on the feed tube – wrench marks. Steve said he could make you another set if you so desire – just pay the man for doing it lol. Comes with the extra feedplate, and a freak bored extended barrel. The hockey tape on the 12g knob is included, I won’t charge extra for that – just adds a bit of grip is all. I seem to have the problem of not getting a great velocity on the guns I buy from the States – must have something to do with elevation levels, and weather. I could only get 260 over the chrono at it’s best – perhaps the co2 was cold (it was only 10C out last time I took it out) So you may need to re-spring it.

Price is $1050 US plus shipping – I purchased it for $1500 not too long ago, with another $60 to get it to me…so yes, I am losing money but again, upcoming surgery and all.

Smiley 007 – The grips were a little loose at the field, grabbed some hockey tape, that’s why it is one there. This little gem is LOUD. Love going to the Chrono and scaring people with it lol. Again – might need to be re-sprung, chrono’s low at 245 for me here.

$190 plus shipping

1980’s Carter Comp – This is a players gun – lots of nice wear on it…might need re-springing again – shoots well last time I used it. Must be an early one – milling on the Carter Holes is pretty awesome lol What Sales thread wouldn’t be complete without an upside down photo…so here you go!

Price - $SOLD

Last edited by J38U5 : 12-14-2012 at 01:06 PM.
J38U5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-22-2012, 03:55 PM #2
J38U5
ShortBus Cult Messiah

Uber Super Duper Rare LEFT Feed Sovereign….I really don’t know much about these…for it’s age it is in pretty good condition, various marks and dings though – it has been used as it should have. I aired it up, it leaked, I put it on the wall. I think someone from Custom Cockers might snag this lol

Price? $225 US plus shipping.

Chpinstone Pirate KP – This thing is pure AWESOME! The Battlegrips are the best thing since sliced bread for a pump grip. Soooo smooooooth, like bread and butter toasted slightly with a dollop of raspberry jam. Whenever I bring this to the field I get plenty of questions, usually the kid renters will run up and start asking away, wanting to touch it and such. Don’t get me wrong, I love this piece of art, I love playing with it, but I have another chpinstone I love more. The spring it came with wouldn’t engage the hammer to pierce the 12g – so I took the spring out of my other one and it shoots super nice – that being said….get your own damn spring!!

$650 US plus shipping makes you the new proud owner of a truly one of a kind custom gun.

Alien Anno PTP MM Goodness – got this from MCB’s resident AGD Hoarding God Robertsr – so you know it is as legit as they come (as one would say if they were on PbN ?!?) This is so legit, it is 2 Legit 2 Quit…..I want a Hammertime Badge!! Don’t be surprised about the play in the trigger when this arrives on your doorstep, I inquired, and was told it was normal, when I aired it up for the first time, it was a killing machine. I looked so good shooting this – people just stood up in awe just to get a chance to be shot with it.

I took it out a little over 2 weeks ago, it was -5C throughout the day and I didn’t have any problems until the afternoon – it developed a leak I could hear down the barrel – not sure if it was due to the cold or what, haven’t looked at it since. So if you know a thing or two about mags I don’t think you will have any problems getting it shooting again leak free.

SOLD

More photo’s by request…might add a few more over the next day or two.

Last edited by J38U5 : 11-23-2012 at 04:11 PM.
Old 11-22-2012, 03:56 PM #3
J38U5
ShortBus Cult Messiah

Adding a GameFace Impy. Serial Number 60, it is in great condition, I've only aired it up - that was months and months ago.

$165 US plus shipping

Last edited by J38U5 : 11-23-2012 at 09:56 AM.
Old 11-22-2012, 06:05 PM #4
killmax101

killmax101 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
killmax101 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
killmax101 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
killmax101 is Legendary
Gmax legend.
Old 11-22-2012, 06:11 PM #5
J38U5
ShortBus Cult Messiah

Yes Sir....you know you want to buy Garrett's gun!!
Old 11-22-2012, 06:26 PM #6
dantheman88

dantheman88 plays in the PSP
dantheman88 plays in the APPA D5 division
Is this thread in the curators corner as well?
dantheman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:33 PM #7
J38U5
ShortBus Cult Messiah

No, There are a few of the guns from my thread in the curators thread though Took all the photo's today
Old 11-22-2012, 08:32 PM #8
snap22
you're doing it wrong

snap22 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
snap22 is for the Gunfight
snap22 supports our troops
Pm'd you
snap22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:58 PM #9
J38U5
ShortBus Cult Messiah

Replied!
Old 11-23-2012, 08:27 AM #10
Shooter28
PEACE

Shooter28 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Shooter28 supports DLX Technology
Shooter28 supports Empire
Pm'd
ΞΞ

R.I.P.{HSP}
Gun Sale Thread | SHOCKER PARTS!!! | My gun collection | D00M.
Shooter28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:57 AM #11
J38U5
ShortBus Cult Messiah

Added a GF Impy!
Old 11-24-2012, 11:20 AM #12
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

UNDRPRVLGD_V2 works for a Paintball manufacturer
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D1 division
Id love to own a Gmax :drool:

UNDR Industries

-(UNDR)-
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:31 PM #13
banana sunshine

ow ow
banana sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:23 PM #14
J38U5
ShortBus Cult Messiah

Sold!!
Old 12-10-2012, 04:10 PM #15
Kanadian-Kaos
Canadian, eh?

Kanadian-Kaos owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Free Flow Boxxer

.... I will fix that up, time to order a press fit feedneck. Purchased!
Old 12-16-2012, 04:22 PM #16
Pooty51
Pootypaintball.com

FeedBack post

---Pooty's Youtube Channel - Mod - Tech - Product Videos---

---Pooty Paintball Facebook-Anno Shop---
Pooty51 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you don’t like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply don’t post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.