Skywalkin' like Anakin

waywt: v. much the same as yesterday
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-11-2013, 07:09 PM #464
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

has been a member for 10 years
This detail shot looks like they're actually decent quality and will be a steal for the price.

Old 02-11-2013, 08:03 PM #465
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
hit up dem 40 dolla joints then let a ***** know whatsup ya hurd?
i want slim cargo sweats
Found them for $18 if you're interested. It was a close call between these and the others I said I was going to get but I think I'll like the skinnier fit with bigger pockets instead of these. But the fabric on these has a cool texture and an XXL would probably fit you I'd assume.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-...670540826.html

Kopped:

Talked to their rep via chat messenger and they will ship after the Chinese new year (18th) and then take 15-25 days. Something to look forward to I guess.

The description says they are of high quality and the reviews are good and seem to be from real people not Asian spam. Guess I'll find out.

Last edited by parkrats : 02-11-2013 at 08:44 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:20 PM #466
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUR3 View Post
link to those drop crotch ones plox
Sphere's are from this site, which blew my mind for a second until I realized it's just styles that take from goth ninja designers, not the real brands. Things like DRKSHDW runway and Balmain motive are part of the URLs for the items. I'd still kop a lot of it if I had money.

http://www.fabrixquare.com

Last edited by parkrats : 02-11-2013 at 09:22 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:45 PM #467
SUR3
bangbang

why is everything "one size fits all"? i'm not asian, so no, one size does not fit all
Old 02-11-2013, 09:46 PM #468
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I ordered those pants in size XL for a 31-33 in waist. 31-33 is not XL that's M, silly asians.

Old 02-11-2013, 09:48 PM #469
SUR3
bangbang

they have the rotti crewneck but it fits like a small-medium
Old 02-11-2013, 09:53 PM #470
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I would probably be able to fit that if I didn't have any shoulders. I need like a smaller medium in my chest and almost a large shoulder/neck size so I usually get mediums but ideally that's how I would buy shirts to measure. I'm definitely going to get some **** from there eventually, got it bookmarked, I need some drapey t's for those pants I just bought.

Just checked the measurements of the 'Zivenchy' Rottwiler sweatshirt and it seems to be over sized, as seen on the model wearing it in the pictures, on my converter widget 50.5 cm shoulders = 19.3 in. and 59.5 cm chest = 23.4 in. That's not a small medium, more like a large, or 'over sized' medium.

Also, for the record, this guy is doing cargos just right.

Last edited by parkrats : 02-11-2013 at 10:10 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:08 PM #471
JohnnyBananas

Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post

dirty mirror pic *****eezzz
and lol @ got ****ed up, you got a *****-*** pair of jeans if they can't handle a little mud, just wear em till it flakes off ya little girl
And yet...you still look completely retarded. You try hard, and still manage to look this stupid. You are a sad, sad creature.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:31 PM #472
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
that site with the givenchy and balmain has sooo much fake ****, so funny. search rick owens, ann d etc.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 02-11-2013, 10:36 PM #473
Strange1130
FTW

http://www.ioffer.com/i/2012-sell-ba...ants-527127334

might kop these, they look real as ****, even down to the tags

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 02-11-2013, 10:41 PM #474
SUR3
bangbang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka12 View Post
What person has 11" thighs.

That's like a pencil.
that's like calf measurement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
that site with the givenchy and balmain has sooo much fake ****, so funny. search rick owens, ann d etc.
Quote:
http://www.ioffer.com/i/2012-sell-ba...ants-527127334

might kop these, they look real as ****, even down to the tags
i know bro. its dope.

if you cop those lemme know how they are cause i was considering it too.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:25 PM #475
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I would hope they're respectable quality for $125. It's much less then the $1k the real ones cost but $125 is decent amount of money that should get you some nice pants, knock off or not.

Old 02-11-2013, 11:49 PM #476
SUR3
bangbang

exactly. if it's good quality i have no problem paying that price
Old 02-11-2013, 11:57 PM #477
SUR3
bangbang

doing some digging:

http://imgur.com/a/gbypy

these are the balmains from the site parkrates posted. they're not labeled as balmains though but i assume the ioffer ones are the same things except branded
Old 02-12-2013, 12:14 AM #478
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I've been planning on really trying to get a job once mid Feb rolled so I could get settled into all my classes and whatnot these past couple weeks, and looking at all the **** I have been tonight has got me determined to start making some ****ing money.

Old 02-12-2013, 06:06 AM #479
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUR3 View Post
doing some digging:

http://imgur.com/a/gbypy

these are the balmains from the site parkrates posted. they're not labeled as balmains though but i assume the ioffer ones are the same things except branded
interesting, where'd you find that? If there are images of the blue colorway you should post it up that's my favorite colorway. and yeah I definitely want them with the balmain patch on teh back lolol. lots of sick rick jackets on there

(and I was snooping around on ioffer, they have no rules regarding fakes like ebay does so its basically fake-haven rofl)

Old 02-12-2013, 06:10 AM #480
Strange1130
FTW

fake rick dunks for 115 lolol, too bad most of the shoes only go up to 10.5 cuz asians.

these "rick" pants are dope as ****, may cop. 100~

Old 02-12-2013, 07:20 AM #481
SUR3
bangbang

Quote:
interesting, where'd you find that? If there are images of the blue colorway you should post it up that's my favorite colorway. and yeah I definitely want them with the balmain patch on teh back lolol. lots of sick rick jackets on there

(and I was snooping around on ioffer, they have no rules regarding fakes like ebay does so its basically fake-haven rofl)
i found it on some kanye fan forum i think it was, lol.

only pics i could find of someone that owned a pair
Old 02-12-2013, 08:05 AM #482
SUR3
bangbang

why would you buy fake supreme?
Old 02-12-2013, 09:41 AM #483
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

might cop the shark sweater for mah girl cause shes tiny and would look cute as hell wearing a big shark.
also strange ioffer has the blue balmain pants
Closed Thread