Community Focus

Old 01-03-2012, 02:52 AM #85
the other one
Goldy

has been a member for 10 years
the other one supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperForce-Duffek View Post
You should write a book sometime. I'd read it.

Srs.
maybe someday. I gotta find something to write about, though. My life ain't interesting enough yet.

the other one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-03-2012, 03:07 AM #86
imp pimp 101
Weekend Warrior

Ok lesson learned. Don't **** with the intel guy.

Seriously though what duffek said

Forums for NM paintballers are back!

SP arent nazis, their just misunderstood!
imp pimp 101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:17 AM #87
the other one
Goldy

the other one supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by imp pimp 101 View Post
Ok lesson learned. Don't **** with the intel guy.
Naah... that took 10 minutes.
If I was serious about it, I'd try to look up his grandfather's name through obituaries for that timeline matched with his area code, cross reference that with the VA, and.... yeah, I'd have his name, next of kin, addresses, phone numbers, etc.... and the record of his employment at places in his area code would be easy enough to track, if I wanted to go that route.

Then **** his computer up, and steal passwords.
Then steal some mail and other stuff.
Then steal his identity.

Then ruin his life in a ****ed up way, ending with his name on a police warrant, and a swat team coming through the door. How ironic would that be, considering this thread?

....but you know... that would take effort on my part, and he hasn't pissed me off enough to do something like that to him.

Last edited by the other one : 01-03-2012 at 03:41 AM.
the other one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:38 AM #88
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Haha, I wish we had more time to chill when I was in SD.

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:41 AM #89
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Duck me standing... God damn auto correct, making my posts seem playful and childlike when I want them vulgar.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:44 AM #90
eforce
Factory PB

eforce is a Moderator
eforce plays in the PSP
eforce is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCerealKillerx View Post
You mean to tell me you arn't? Your brainwashed to crave, expect, and embrace death. Don't tell me your not, because that simply isn't true. Especially infantry and the like. If you were not mindless you guys would not follow unconstitutional orders. Yet you still do it. If you did your research before joining up you would know America is owned by the big banks and corporations. They just use the military to accomplish its tasks, and its been that way all through out history

The 5% im speaking of is the people. Think 1776. Thats 15+million people, and you guys think your really going to be able to keep it contained? 16 million+ guns were sold in 2011 alone. It cracks me up that you guys really think your going to be in charge if and when martial law breaks out, but then again our congress is already saying America is a battlefield. But thats what the bankers want. Dont tell me it isn't going to happen, because one we are literally doing exactly what germany did to the letter, and two you guys have already done it several times, and you did it with no hesitation.

I suppose you didn't see the government documents outlining military action and protocols for waging war on the American people did you? Clearly marking citizens as red enemy, and blue as friendly military. So go tell that to the government.

for you vets the government already has written official documented plans for how to go out and kill vets specifically during civil unrest.
I see that you've gone through basic training, shipped out for multiple tours, had a successful run as a politician after getting out of the armed forces, then took high-powered executive position in the banking industry.

However, that's not what happened, so let's move on to the obvious. You're just another kid that thinks he knows "the truth" after watching a few videos designed to incite specific reactions from the inexperienced. You did not make this thread to hear what anyone had to say - you did it because you wanted to spread the fear that has been planted in your head by people that are smarter than you. The way you describe our soldiers makes it painfully obvious that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and you're just regurgitating the ideas that others have forced upon you because you couldn't think for yourself. Soldiers are not bumbling idiots. They are real people like you and me that made a decision to serve our country.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Quit reading conspiracy theories and political bull****. Get yourself an education.
eforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:50 AM #91
kida2
To The Strongest

kida2 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by the other one View Post
The best post I have ever read.
There is one thing.... I know why he has changed his mind and spit on his grandfathers grave. He has no real sense of "self", he's simply trying to "belong". So he found some friends with some ideas and latched on... just like he has done for as long as he can remember.
I want to rage against the world. I want to beat it into submission. I want it to see the hate in my eyes, to feel the rage pouring out of me in blow after blow delivered in a fury that could only be fueled by insanity. I want to shake it so violently that it's afraid it may break and I want to scream with such primal ferocity that it reaches back into the darkest parts of an age when men cowered in caves at the sound of demons. Then, after the wave has subsided and I let go I want to watch it slump into a broken mass, whimpering. When the word "why?" crosses it's bloody swollen lips the only reply that will come is "yes... why?".
kida2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:02 AM #92
big-boy
It's only smells

big-boy supports our troops
big-boy plays in the APPA D4 division
big-boy is Legendary
big-boy supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCerealKillerx View Post
and im cool with you taking buck to your face through a door as you try and collect guns.
How he imagines it going...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDRPRVLGD_V2 View Post
Breaching on 4 ... Bangs then gas ... Weapons free.
How it would really happen.

As stated before there are homeland agencies in place for these scenarios, if the military is being called in then it is beyond the point of being nice about it. I would state if you dont like it, move to another country you would feel better suited for your needs. Good luck with that.

Last edited by big-boy : 01-03-2012 at 08:23 AM.
big-boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:48 AM #93
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is Legendary
You know, guys... we could turn this into a serious thread.

The fear of Uncle Sam getting a wild hair up his *** and doing something really stupid domestically is real. There is also a real fear of Uncle Sam using the military as a police force of sorts, just ask any southerner old enough to have had a relative living during the reconstruction days after the civil war (it wasn't THAT long ago). Uncle Sam has recently said it was cool to blow up people that were US citizens without a trail, among other ****ed up things (before you say anything about that, OBL had a trial so STFU). If we don't question our government in everything it does, who will? I'd rather us sane non-wearers of tin-foil hats do it than the crack pots, but even a broken clock is right twice a day... if you can feel me.

For ****s and giggles, I have a few documentaries I would like to recommend to those willing to learn a little something about the US Constitution, the founding, the founding fathers, and maybe a few other things. PM only, though. No crazy conspiracy ****, these are straight up historical documentaries.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:14 AM #94
berry_wendel
I WILL RULE YOU!!!

berry_wendel is playing at Living Legends III
berry_wendel owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
berry_wendel supports Team VICIOUS
berry_wendel is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Honestly dont know. If im kicking down doors anywhere something is seriously ****ed
berry_wendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:21 PM #95
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
You know, guys... we could turn this into a serious thread.

The fear of Uncle Sam getting a wild hair up his *** and doing something really stupid domestically is real. There is also a real fear of Uncle Sam using the military as a police force of sorts, just ask any southerner old enough to have had a relative living during the reconstruction days after the civil war (it wasn't THAT long ago). Uncle Sam has recently said it was cool to blow up people that were US citizens without a trail, among other ****ed up things (before you say anything about that, OBL had a trial so STFU). If we don't question our government in everything it does, who will? I'd rather us sane non-wearers of tin-foil hats do it than the crack pots, but even a broken clock is right twice a day... if you can feel me.
See, I'm okay with that AS LONG as it doesn't get out of control, but the problem with that is, it normally does. I'm all for the Air force shooting down drug planes flying in and out of Mexico too if they were to okay that.

EDIT: And you already know the type of people I'm referring to.

G.S.P

Last edited by SniperForce-Duffek : 01-03-2012 at 12:30 PM.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:48 PM #96
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
See, I'm okay with that AS LONG as it doesn't get out of control, but the problem with that is, it normally does. I'm all for the Air force shooting down drug planes flying in and out of Mexico too if they were to okay that.

Granny Smith down the street, Lil' Johnny from the Hendershot household around the block, and Gunther the town mechanic. El - oh - el.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:00 PM #97
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

Quote:
"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."
I bear no legal obligation to follow the orders of the officers appointed above me, nor the President of the United States. Should an order I receive be illegal, immoral, unethical or unconstitutional than I am not obligated to follow it.

Quote:
"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).
However, given that my Soldiers would be required to follow said orders - it would be best for me as a junior officer to find another way around the orders, because I will simply be replaced and all my Soldiers will then still have to carry out the order.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:10 PM #98
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
Granny Smith down the street, Lil' Johnny from the Hendershot household around the block, and Gunther the town mechanic. El - oh - el.
Granny smith has been an illegal arms dealer since the early 80's often selling RPG's and heavy machine guns to local gangs around the LA area and is responsible for the death of hundreds of innocent civilians and what ever animals these notorious gangs use for target practice.

Johnny, that little rascal, is a known human trafficker and runs a prostitution ring that would even make the Korean Mob bosses jealous. Johnny is not a very nice boy, and the fact he's only 14, makes it very easy for the authorities to overlook.

Gunther, is a mechanic, often fixing things that need fixed, either by execution or wrenches. Granny smith and Little Johnny often hire Mr. Gunther to preform world wide duties whacking those who need to be whacked. I understand though, he's just trying to make the world a better place.

EDIT: DT, You're implying you ever make it to that point.
<3

G.S.P

Last edited by SniperForce-Duffek : 01-03-2012 at 01:12 PM.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:23 PM #99
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

I will refuse to make unconstitutional excel spreadsheets.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:28 PM #100
Deathmoney07

Deathmoney07 donated to help Peyton Trent
Deathmoney07 supports our troops
Quote:

I'm down with shooting up CIA aircraft. They just had a CIA jet crash with some ridiculous amount of cocaine it was transporting from Mexico to the U.S.
Deathmoney07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 02:05 PM #101
xCerealKillerx
EMTB:who wants band-aids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the other one View Post
xCerealkillerx,

That last post of yours kind of put me off a bit. This is where **** goes awry. I take that **** personally. I hope you take this personal as well.

Let's start with two years ago.
You're a guy that took their driving test in December of 2009. You failed miserably, due to your nervousness and apparent lack of ability to perform under stress. Link.
This would mean that you were between the ages of 16-18 years of age... but let's assume you were 17. That makes you 19 years old now.

and closer....
Here's your first job... or at least your first interview for one. May 2010... 19 months ago. I got my first job at the age of 16, but you seem like you're a little slow with some things. You've been in the workforce less than two years. I'd call you a kid.

and closer....
In THIS post, we see that you pass your EMT class, and I assume you soon after get your current job as an EMT. That was just over a year ago. When we started calling you a kid, your response was something to the effect of "how many EMT's do you know that are kids?" Well, I know one now. You. You're not a minor, but you sure as hell aren't an adult yet.

And so that brings us closer and closer to where we are now... but I wanted to look back once more, to a thread you created in this very subforum a long time ago.

What happened between November 2009 and now? Why the sudden change of heart? You used to want to be like some of the people you now claim are similar to drones. In a timeframe that short.... is it possible that you were suddenly brainwashed?

The only thing I can think of would be this thread of yours.

I'm sorry that in July of this past summer, you had to endure the pain of a Grandfather dying. He must have been a pretty important and honorable man, to warrant a 21-gun salute. He also must have been very special to you, since you wanted to make a necklace out of one of the casings.

The difference between you and your grandfather is that he gave up many years of his life trying to make this world, this country, your family.... better. He undoubtedly understood that the government is corrupt and all that... but he still served his time by being a service member. As corrupt as he knew it was, he made it that much better for all of us.... or at the very least, made a valiant attempt.

Your grandfather and I have something in common. Something that you will never share with him. Service. Military life is a bit different than the rest of the world.... and everyone who's been through a deployment can attest to that. Gramps could. We can. We're in the same boat on this one.

So... The man who loved your family, and who you loved... he's gone now, and you're calling him and us "mindless". You're saying that he didn't serve his country, he just served big banks... and that he knew he was doing it, because he was a mindless robot.

Go tell your parents that. Go tell your grandmother that, if she's still living. I'm sure she'd love to hear you talk about her husband like that.

I have a message for you, guy..... you have much to learn about us. we're people too.... every screen name on here is a living, breathing, human being. We have families, some of us have children, and all of us have had grandparents whom we try to make proud. Please understand why we don't like you... you're stabbing your grandfather in the back with some of these comments, and we don't understand why.

I bet you're the kind of guy who would spit on his own grandfather's grave. What a disappointment you must be.
I was goin to post a long serious reply, but by seeing your tune in post after this, you dont really want to know anything, you just wanted to do something? i honestly dont know what you wanted to accomplish. btw im much older than 19, while the info you presented was on the money, you assuming i wrote it down correctly

As for my grand pappy. The man was a ****ing beast. several tours in nam as infantry, shot several times and notasigle****wasgiventhatday.jpeg, received the bronze star, purple heart etc. All he could do is beg me not join, but i didn't not join because of him. The truth is very seldom what we want to hear. He went to nam, but nam was bull****. He didn't need to go, because the reason for going was made up, just like how we got into WW2 was made up, just like why we went to iraq(both times) was made up, just like us in Afghanistan, and the reason for this future war with iran will be made up. The government lies, to everyone. The people, you, and the world. It was not necessary for any of you to go into iraq, its terrible you did, i cant imagine how terrible it must have been. But 911 was blow back, and none of the terrorist were even from iraq, and had zero ties with iraq. They were all from Saudi Arabia except like 2, so why didn't we attack them? Its all lies.

My last post was harsh, but its the truth. You guys indeed do all that stuff, so don't take it personal just because i pointed it out. So why not accept it from what it is. I lack combat experience, but that doesn't mean i cant use my brain to see what is going on. Just like you don't need to be a food connoisseur to know something doesn't taste good, i don't need to be age 30+ or have combat experience to see what the government does. Our government killed you, the CIA made the Taliban and al qaeda, the government made Saddam who he was. You guys are good noble men with the best intentions, but your bosses are not on the same page as you.

Last edited by xCerealKillerx : 01-03-2012 at 02:14 PM.
xCerealKillerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 02:15 PM #102
big-boy
It's only smells

big-boy supports our troops
big-boy plays in the APPA D4 division
big-boy is Legendary
big-boy supports Ninja Paintball
Ok so what was your point in asking this question? What are you looking to hear or learn?
Old 01-03-2012, 02:42 PM #103
PhantomDuckie

PhantomDuckie has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PhantomDuckie has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
He wasn't here to learn anything. He was here to ask a question to stir **** up and get a nice long thread going, thats about it.

Doing what I do and getting lost behind emeny lines 1 field at a time.
PhantomDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 02:47 PM #104
xCerealKillerx
EMTB:who wants band-aids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by big-boy View Post
Ok so what was your point in asking this question? What are you looking to hear or learn?
my objective was to get some anecdotal consensus, and i got it. Many of you will follow orders, many of you wont. We shall see what happens if a government lock down happens.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:23 PM #105
CptObvious
2A755 / 2A753

CptObvious owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CptObvious supports Bob Gurnsey
It's obvious the fear-mongering has worked on you. You come in here, spouting your malarky to people who have experienced death and combat as if you are jebus's authority on the subject. It has been said before, but I feel these sentiments must be reiterated- These people here are not mindless drones. They are not uneducated retards who drool on themselves while waiting to be told what to do. While you claim to not be a kid, you sure as **** act as one. The people you are aruging with have sure as hell experienced much more than you. Their reaction to your bull**** is due in part to the fact that you have not gone through a boot camp of any sort. You have not experienced anything like them, yet you come in here and shove this conspiracy crap down their throats like they have never heard it, and need to be enlightened. While I have never experienced combat, (Just wrench on jets myself), I am friends with many who have. They are not robots, they are human. They do not need some kid coming in here and spewing this ****. You are not a prophet to the military masses.

If you're not a kid, then you still have a lot of growing up to do. I have known plenty of EMTs who started out at 16. They didn't do it for the recognition. They didn't do it for the ***** (or the dick in some cases). My girlfriend was a EMT/FF for 10 years. You took an oath to take care of the injured, and never harm anyone, but spew crap about hurting others. Why did you become an EMT? So you could show off to the world and blab about it in bars? You're an EMT-B, with roughly one year in and clearly still have a lot to learn.

Where do you see yourself in four years? Still an EMT, doing it for the badge?
Headbangers on Facebook
Proudly sponsored by: The Vest Guy || ANS Gear || Pinokio Hoppers || St!ffi Barrels || ChroniX Radio
CptObvious is offline   Reply With Quote