PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-05-2008, 04:04 PM #106
Sprite!!!Sprite!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by As a Young Man View Post
Alcohol =/= other drugs

just because it is hard to do something while drunk doesn't mean it is hard to do while under the influence of other substances.
No, it's a bad decision to drive on any sort of mind altering substance. I'm pretty sure bluetech knows what's up.
Sprite!!!Sprite!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-05-2008, 04:09 PM #107
BBp8ntballaLP508
☮♥♫

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetech View Post
wrong.
My friend drove completely normal and the same as he would had driven had he been sober. You can't prove me wrong that some are better at driving while under the influence than others.
BBp8ntballaLP508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 04:17 PM #108
satamusic
ɔısnɯ

i'm late again ----> terrorfakt

.alien.interceptor. bob.long.reg. hammer.head.freak. pulse. lp.crossfire.

satamusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 06:30 PM #109
lucid dreams

the last three mins. of Led Zepplin's "when the leeve breaks" gives off some weird motion oriented sounds. I dont know how to describe it..just trust me its good.
lucid dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 06:47 PM #110
Bluetech

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBp8ntballaLP508 View Post
My friend drove completely normal and the same as he would had driven had he been sober. You can't prove me wrong that some are better at driving while under the influence than others.
you are 100% wrong.

i have driven drunk dozens of times before and have a DUI on my record, you do not drive the same, you do not drive better and you are an idiot if you think otherwise.

just becuase your "friend" drove "drunk" doesnt mean that he was intoxicated and doesnt mean he was a better or just as good as a driver. he probably sucks dick at driving in the first place.
Bluetech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 07:50 PM #111
x KCR1M3Z x
i play for fun

Quote:
you are 100% wrong.

i have driven drunk dozens of times before and have a DUI on my record, you do not drive the same, you do not drive better and you are an idiot if you think otherwise.

just becuase your "friend" drove "drunk" doesnt mean that he was intoxicated and doesnt mean he was a better or just as good as a driver. he probably sucks dick at driving in the first place.
he was talking about driving under the influence. thats not limited to driving drunk.

this is not a drug/anti-drug discussion. this is about good music to trip balls too

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS.
x KCR1M3Z x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 08:03 PM #112
lucid dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by x KCR1M3Z x View Post
he was talking about driving under the influence. thats not limited to driving drunk.

this is not a drug/anti-drug discussion. this is about good music to trip balls too
well put
lucid dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 09:21 PM #113
BBp8ntballaLP508
☮♥♫

Quote:

I'm glad someone was paying attention

Anyway, to stay on topic, my favorite so far has been Pink Floyd's "Is There Anybody Out There?/The Wall" live album. I layed in a room with black lights on with my head directly next to a speaker playing this while my friends were tossing around highlighters lol. It was quite amazing.

Edit: And never once did I say that driving under the influence was a good idea. I realize that it is dangerous, but it is obvious that some are better at it than others. End of story.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:16 PM #114
ghostcell

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintball0276 View Post
job for a cowboy
LOL

Cream, maybe?
Old 02-06-2008, 01:37 AM #115
Bluetech

Quote:

ive already given him a vast list of artists to ponder through. so....

back to the topic at hand.

ive driven on numerous drugs

at NO point in time was i driving as well as i could have been sober.

you are a god damn RETARD if you think that you can drive just fine under the influence of one of the strongest psychadelics out today, whether you want to believe it or not.
Quote:
And never once did I say that driving under the influence was a good idea. I realize that it is dangerous, but it is obvious that some are better at it than others. End of story.

Last edited by Bluetech : 02-06-2008 at 01:52 AM.
Old 02-06-2008, 08:16 AM #116
pillowpants
abandon ship!

if it hasent been said yet
the mars volta any song by them wil make your trip even trippier
Old 02-06-2008, 09:03 AM #117
Spades99

i believe it will be a "LSA" trip
Spades99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 09:39 AM #118
Mc_Lovin (Banned)

Quote:
I've been in a car with someone doing acid for one of their first times who was driving and he drove completely normal (I was sober). Now that's not to say that it is a safe or smart decision to make, but it has come to my attention that some people are naturally good at driving intoxicated.
lol..

Then your friend must not have been tripping that hard. I know for a fact, once you hit that level 5 trip, theres not way in hell your even getting that car out of your driveway.
Mc_Lovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:09 PM #119
dumetre

dumetre is a Supporting Member
dumetre is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc_Lovin View Post
lol..

Then your friend must not have been tripping that hard. I know for a fact, once you hit that level 5 trip, theres not way in hell your even getting that car out of your driveway.
Levels?
Old 02-06-2008, 01:57 PM #120
Mc_Lovin (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumetre View Post
Levels?
Trip Level Explinations
Old 02-06-2008, 02:54 PM #121
BBp8ntballaLP508
☮♥♫

Quote:
ive driven on numerous drugs

at NO point in time was i driving as well as i could have been sober.
Just because you can't drive under the influence doesn't mean others can't. Drugs affect everyone differently.

Quote:
you are a god damn RETARD if you think that you can drive just fine under the influence of one of the strongest psychadelics out today, whether you want to believe it or not.
I'm sorry that you can't grasp the fact that I was riding in a car with a friend who was on LSD. I'm alive, he's alive. He didn't get pulled over. He drove fine. You can't prove that my friend can't drive fine while under the influence of LSD. He had done it before for his first time tripping while driving his entire family. They couldn't even tell he was tripping. It was after a concert and they couldn't tell because he was driving just fine.

Quote:
lol..

You "lol" all you want, but I saw him put the two hits on his tongue, then I rode around with him about 2 hours later. I never mentioned anything about a "level 5 trip" or any of that nonsense. I never said he was tripping his balls off. I said he took acid and drove completely fine.

Why is this so hard to grasp people? Its like talking to ****ing retards...
Old 02-06-2008, 07:43 PM #122
Bluetech

Quote:
you should try looking in the mirror....
Old 02-06-2008, 09:24 PM #123
BBp8ntballaLP508
☮♥♫

Quote:
Quote:
you should try looking in the mirror....
*immature retards...

All of my points were completely valid points that came from my personal experience. You don't know me or my friend and you weren't around when said subject happened. Therefore you can't prove me wrong, yet you still can't grasp that.

I also find it humorous how you continue to put words in my mouth. 1. I never said anything about my friend driving drunk. 2. I never said anything about driving under the influence being safe. 3. You insist that I'm 100% wrong when you know nothing of my personal experience, the people I hang out with, or their driving skill.

Would you like to me break it down even further for you? It seems like you're having an awfully difficult time holding this...
Old 02-06-2008, 10:04 PM #124
Mc_Lovin (Banned)

Quote:
*immature retards...

All of my points were completely valid points that came from my personal experience. You don't know me or my friend and you weren't around when said subject happened. Therefore you can't prove me wrong, yet you still can't grasp that.

I also find it humorous how you continue to put words in my mouth. 1. I never said anything about my friend driving drunk. 2. I never said anything about driving under the influence being safe. 3. You insist that I'm 100% wrong when you know nothing of my personal experience, the people I hang out with, or their driving skill.

Would you like to me break it down even further for you? It seems like you're having an awfully difficult time holding this...
Because driving around in your friend's car while tripping on acid is so mature, right? Honestly, that sounds exactly like something i would have spent my time doing when i was 15. Before you go calling everyone else immature take a look at yourself, and your stupid ****ing thread.

You HAD to put "for an LSD trip" in your thread title right? Extra cool pointz on teh PBNz?

Either way, it doesn't matter. It's so obvious your just some stupid teenage kid who has no idea what you're talking about. You are the ****ing moron if you say you can drive perfectly normal or better than normal while mentally impaired. How does that even make sense to you? I could see driving while a little ripped, but not while ****ing tripping. Either someones ripping you off with your acid, you're not taking enough, or you have never ever tripped balls before. Because i can tell you from experience, sometimes while i'm tripping (and everybody else) even the most simple tasks can become next to impossible. Plus, you never know where the trip will take you.

This thread is stupid, you got your "music for an LSD trip", now stfu.

/thread
Old 02-06-2008, 10:14 PM #125
BBp8ntballaLP508
☮♥♫

Quote:
Because driving around in your friend's car while tripping on acid is so mature, right?
1. I wasn't driving, my friend was.
2. I wasn't tripping, he was.
3. Not sure why you're questioning my maturity since I haven't said anything that has been the least bit immature.
Quote:
Honestly, that sounds exactly like something i would have spent my time doing when i was 15. Before you go calling everyone else immature take a look at yourself, and your stupid ****ing thread.

You HAD to put "for an LSD trip" in your thread title right? Extra cool pointz on teh PBNz?
Riiiiiggght. Because I made this thread and everything . Learn to ****ing read before you go posting insults princess.

Quote:
Either way, it doesn't matter. It's so obvious your just some stupid teenage kid who has no idea what you're talking about.
I'll go ahead and let this one speak for itself .
Quote:
You are the ****ing moron if you say you can drive perfectly normal or better than normal while mentally impaired. How does that even make sense to you?
I never once said that I could. I said that my friend can and he did. I was in the ****ing car. Get it through your thick skull. I was in the car while he was tripping and driving. k?
Quote:
I could see driving while a little ripped, but not while ****ing tripping. Either someones ripping you off with your acid, you're not taking enough, or you have never ever tripped balls before. Because i can tell you from experience, sometimes while i'm tripping (and everybody else) even the most simple tasks can become next to impossible. Plus, you never know where the trip will take you.
I never promised you that he took "high quality" acid. He took two hits and that was it. I could care less how good the acid was. I could tell he wasn't himself, and he was driving completely fine.

Quote:
This thread is stupid, you got your "music for an LSD trip", now stfu.
Again, read before you post dumb****.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:05 PM #126
ChuckLove

ChuckLove owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Air, Sigur Rós, M83, Massive Attack, Telepopmusik & Zero 7 to name a few.
ChuckLove is offline   Reply With Quote