Community Focus

Old 08-26-2014, 11:11 PM #85
V3nd3tta2o11
Want to play paint war??

V3nd3tta2o11 is playing at Living Legends VII
V3nd3tta2o11 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
V3nd3tta2o11 is for the Gunfight
V3nd3tta2o11 supports Pev's Paintball
No matter how many ****ing times I tell the young children not to take of their masks, take a guess what they do...i once had a splatmaster party with a group of 8 year olds, needless to say that day was a ****storm. Once the kids would get out they'd flip their masks off and all the kids who were out would get in a group and converse. Every ****in kid who was still in decided to turn and start shooting the kids without masks on.

Let me explain that so you understand. Its me, a 16 year old ref to whom most normal adult players just quietly tell me to **** off whenever i reprimand something, and another ref who just sat in the background and blazed. The parents were playing but they obviously were ****ing born yesterday or adopted those kids yesterday because they had no ****ing clue how to tell their kids to listen to me.

Let this little story be a basis for something: yes they were younger kids but I get it all the time with normal paintballers, and hence this I believe the age requirement at most fields in the US should be 13. A lot of 10 year olds who come down to my field are ****ing narcotic and have no clue that when they lift that mask for a split second they face permanent blindness or death.

I understand that for every 100,000 players there's something like 20 injuries but it takes older kids to understand the responsibilities and hazards of play. Just my 2 cents guys, if you've actually read all this thanks for paying attention haha.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V3nd3tta2o11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-14-2014, 07:20 PM #86
simple_condolences
Zach Traylor

simple_condolences owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
simple_condolences supports Team VICIOUS
simple_condolences plays in the APPA D4 division
simple_condolences has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpresident2107 View Post
My number one most annoying thing is when a new player asks for a paint check on their mask. I come over to check it and he or she points to a giant splat of paint right in the middle of their lens and asks if it broke...
Quote:
Originally Posted by feidler View Post
That's just retarded! Lol.
I hate it most when people take their mask off durning games after you warned them twice. I try to give them some slack but come on. Your going to get kicked off for a while if you keep doing it.
You'd be surprised... This happens a lot, including in tournaments. Tournaments are of course more people trying to get a referee to call them clean rather than actually ask if it broke, but that's besides the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmxwright View Post
When rec ball players go try hard against the new players. Also when people don't tip, I essentially get paid nothing so tips are very nice.
Then go get a real job.
simple_condolences is offline   Reply With Quote