Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-20-2008, 06:36 AM #43
||IcEs||
kek

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellster View Post
The EU supports a lot of stuff like the UN, NATO, etc., but the US is the only nation that actually takes action. Regardless, its a great victory for Kosovo.
I'm sorry?

What?

LOL

NATO went in there first boyo, we sorted the ethnic slaughter together, don't you think you went in there alone.

Good god, a wealth of information on the Internet and you blow off something like that.
||IcEs|| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-20-2008, 10:56 AM #44
Swerve22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legumeofterror View Post
exactly, most of them are on kosovos side. plus, it would look very bad to suppress a peoples bid for independence. when was the last time the UN actually DID something anyway?
It only takes one veto to keep the UN from doing anything, so I wouldn't be counting on them should something happen.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 08:10 PM #45
pbfanatic321 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT. Lynch View Post
I was doing some research on Kosovo and I found that the majority are Albanian who absolutely despise the Serbs, so the minority was controling the majority. I just want to know if Serbia will really try that hard to retake their land that wants absolutely nothing to do with them. In 1992 Kosovo's parliament organized an unofficial referendum about wether or not the people want independce. The voter turn out was about 80% and 98% of them wanted independce. That was sixteen years ago and tensions have only brewed since then, especially after the 2004 dog incident which led to massive riots and church burnings. Will the independce of Kosovo intiate an imediate re-takeover of power, or because the indepence is strongly backed by the EU and other strong nations will Serbia and Russia leave it be?

On a side note, I really enjoy Kosovo's flag
Red and black are known as evil colors hah. Albanians are not good people.
pbfanatic321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 10:05 PM #46
koolkid
Evolutiondesperatelyneded

Quote:
Originally Posted by ||IcEs|| View Post
I'm sorry?

What?

LOL

NATO went in there first boyo, we sorted the ethnic slaughter together, don't you think you went in there alone.

Good god, a wealth of information on the Internet and you blow off something like that.
I think what he meant to say is that despite their involvement we are involved in the brunt of the fighting, which is completely true, just look at Afghanistan today. Of course proportionally we have the largest military so it makes sense.
Dynasty Board
freeflow version 3 bolt w/spool
freeflow trigger
Check it feedneck
Hybrid Bad Guy Wraps
koolkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 11:20 PM #47
mgsboy
icwutudidthar

Quote:
The only thing I hate more than Che is his t-shirts.

"Originally posted by nflvikings: Because gays are responsible for teenage pregnancy. DONT YOU SEE!?"
mgsboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 07:32 PM #48
corporationpaintball

Honestly the Serbs can't do crap, if they try to invade we will destroy them... plain and simple. Our military is good at one thing and one thing only, kicking ***, and thats what it was made for (not for security of long term occupation as it is now). Mabey we can be in a country were the citizens actualy want us to be there!!
We are being helped out by the French as well (not sure if it is the Legion or regular troops?) but Kosavo will become a country no matter how much Serbia and Russia piss and moan about it, its a fact.
corporationpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 10:10 AM #49
legend killer

Quote:
I was doing some research on Kosovo and I found that the majority are Albanian who absolutely despise the Serbs, so the minority was controling the majority. I just want to know if Serbia will really try that hard to retake their land that wants absolutely nothing to do with them. In 1992 Kosovo's parliament organized an unofficial referendum about wether or not the people want independce. The voter turn out was about 80% and 98% of them wanted independce. That was sixteen years ago and tensions have only brewed since then, especially after the 2004 dog incident which led to massive riots and church burnings. Will the independce of Kosovo intiate an imediate re-takeover of power, or because the indepence is strongly backed by the EU and other strong nations will Serbia and Russia leave it be?

On a side note, I really enjoy Kosovo's flag
That's the Albanian flag .

I'm proud to be Albanian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbfanatic321 View Post
Red and black are known as evil colors hah. Albanians are not good people.
legend killer is offline   Reply With Quote