Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-28-2012, 12:21 PM #85
tater_salad (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPopTart View Post
Why would he leave FSU for Tennessee?
His agent is a Tennessee alum and loves the university. Our current AD Dave Hart was FSU's AD when Fisher was hired at FSU so they know each other very well and are good friends. Fisher is not happy at FSU. I'm not sure exactly why but there have been reports he isn't happy with the AD for some reason.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-28-2012, 12:24 PM #86
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tater_salad View Post
His agent is a Tennessee alum and loves the university. Our current AD Dave Hart was FSU's AD when Fisher was hired at FSU so they know each other very well and are good friends. Fisher is not happy at FSU. I'm not sure exactly why but there have been reports he isn't happy with the AD for some reason.
Sources?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 11-28-2012, 12:26 PM #87
tater_salad (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Sources?
I'll look, it was on WCTV news last week.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:31 PM #88
SHOOT3R USA
PITTSBERG PANGWINS

SHOOT3R USA is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
My dad used to work in Boone County where they live. He said he used to drive past Jesco's camper everyday going to work.
|C....C.............|
|K.......K..........|
|O..........O......|
|L...............L...|
|D.................D|
Old 11-28-2012, 12:31 PM #89
EvilPopTart
Mega Moderator

Annual Supporting Member
EvilPopTart is a Mega Moderator
EvilPopTart is a Supporting Member
 is playing at Living Legends XI
EvilPopTart is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeYToN-SS View Post
FSU isn't as good of a job as many people think. FSU was 10-1 going into the Florida game and were ranked as low as 20 something in the computers. If Jimbo was 10-1 at Tennessee or Auburn he would have still been in the national title hunt. One loss in the ACC ends any shot at a BCS title. It doesn't make a difference in the SEC. UT and AU can both offer more money for him and his staff than FSU can afford. They are in a terrible financial situation.
Tennessee is now paying 3 (Fulmer, Pearl, and Dooley) coaches not to coach for them anymore. In fact Tennessee's athletic department cant even afford to contribute money to the school anymore. Even Pat Summit is suing the school for forcing her out.

How is FSU not in a better financial situation right now? I also think its easier to go undefeated in the ACC than it would be to lose less than 2 games in the SEC. FSU is still a national brand where as Tennessee is a dumpster fire going on for the better half of a decade.

The recruiting is easier, the job itself is more stable, the ACC is easier to win in, and I honestly dont think Jimbo is under as much pressure as he would have been at Tennessee.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:38 PM #90
memorex
I'm Suppish

memorex helped look for balloons
memorex is reppin' sidebar 4 life
ESPN just did a thing about Gruden and the part ownership of the browns, its all fasle. Gruden isnt leaving ESPN for UT, ever. so quit the gruden talk
Old 11-28-2012, 12:39 PM #91
PeYToN-SS
dat fro

PeYToN-SS is a Supporting Member
FSU is like $25 mil in the red. Their conference is falling apart and they can't leave unless they want to pay a $50 million buyout.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:45 PM #92
tater_salad (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPopTart View Post
Tennessee is now paying 3 (Fulmer, Pearl, and Dooley) coaches not to coach for them anymore. In fact Tennessee's athletic department cant even afford to contribute money to the school anymore. Even Pat Summit is suing the school for forcing her out.

How is FSU not in a better financial situation right now? I also think its easier to go undefeated in the ACC than it would be to lose less than 2 games in the SEC. FSU is still a national brand where as Tennessee is a dumpster fire going on for the better half of a decade.

The recruiting is easier, the job itself is more stable, the ACC is easier to win in, and I honestly dont think Jimbo is under as much pressure as he would have been at Tennessee.
I believe we are finished paying Fulmer. Our AD isn't in the red. We only had about $1.5million left but our AD was just given $18million to get our new coach.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:46 PM #93
Subucni
GOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by automagsrule View Post
Mike jones
Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
HIT MIKE JONES UP ON THE LOW CUZ MIKE JONES BOUT TO BLOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Joe View Post
Before the ice was in my grill, before I got my major deal these hoes didnt give a damn if I was here...JEA!
Old 11-28-2012, 12:57 PM #94
sirX
The next Jeremy Salm

sirX donated to help Peyton Trent
sirX helped look for balloons
sirX is reppin' sidebar 4 life
sirX supports Ninja Paintball
Sources are telling a Lexington newspaper that Coley is leaving FSU for UK. In a year or two we may not be the worst team in the SEC.

It does seem odd that Stoops, Coley, and possibly Fisher would leave all at once after being the best team in the ACC. If they are in the financial position being speculated, that could make sense.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:01 PM #95
Subucni
GOON

god ESPN is eating up this Miles to Arky bull****. Why the **** would he leave LSU for Arkansas?
Old 11-28-2012, 01:01 PM #96
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tater_salad View Post
I'll look, it was on WCTV news last week.
Where?

http://www.wctv.tv/searchresults?x=0...Keywords=jimbo

Quote:
FSU is like $25 mil in the red. Their conference is falling apart and they can't leave unless they want to pay a $50 million buyout.
Where are the sources? We're breaking ground on a $15 million indoor practice facility...
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 11-28-2012, 01:02 PM #97
PeYToN-SS
dat fro

PeYToN-SS is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Where?

http://www.wctv.tv/searchresults?x=0...Keywords=jimbo

Where are the sources? We're breaking ground on a $15 million indoor practice facility...
You're obviously not an insider.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:03 PM #98
F1VENOM

Quote:
You're obviously not an insider.
Obviously not. Where are the sources?
Old 11-28-2012, 01:03 PM #99
angelballer

Quote:
Maryland says otherwise. It'll be fun to see how much the ACC fights with Maryland when everyone knows it is just to prevent FSU from leaving in the future.

Quote:
Insiders that shall not be named, obviously.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:04 PM #100
Subucni
GOON

Quote:
If you're not an inside, you can't read them derp.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:04 PM #101
Kolder
The Commish

Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
If Les Miles leaves we're hiring Saban.

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Old 11-28-2012, 01:05 PM #102
Subucni
GOON

I don't see why he would ever leave though. He's got it good right now and Arkansas is a dumpster fire. Also, who the **** would willingly want to live in Arkansas?
Old 11-28-2012, 01:06 PM #103
F1VENOM

Right, just like Gruden's going to Tennessee. Insiders say a lot of **** but a financial deficit that large would show up in the books. If you're talking about the supposed $2.4 million you should look at Barron's press release.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:11 PM #104
imhungry (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolder View Post
If Les Miles leaves we're hiring Saban.
why not gruden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subucni View Post
I don't see why he would ever leave though. He's got it good right now and Arkansas is a dumpster fire. Also, who the **** would willingly want to live in Arkansas?
i mean, they both suck...

Last edited by imhungry : 11-28-2012 at 01:13 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:14 PM #105
automagsrule

We got our coach.