PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-27-2003, 02:22 PM #1
Willystyle

Feedback for Willystyle

I made this thread so all the people I do business with can post on our transactions...thanks to all who leave feedback
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2003, 08:26 PM #2
Mante

My transaction with Willy was a very good one. It was even fun. Ironing out the prices was not a hassle at all. He was very flexible, and gave very good prices. The stuff I got came in NEW condition, even though it was used. He takes care of his stuff. Willie's also a very cool guy to just talk with too... by talking with him, you know he's an honest, fun guy.

The best trading experience.

(5 thumbs up out of 5)
Old 03-02-2003, 08:42 PM #3
dan1985

has been a member for 10 years
I traded a revvy for a DYE jersey. Very helpful and also a real cool guy. He takes care of his stuff. I would defiantly trade with him again. You should have no worries about doing business with Willystyle.
Old 03-12-2003, 08:01 PM #4
AkumA
Moo

i bought willy's dye frame, ratt valve, lightning bolt, and a stock barrel. did 2 transactions, and everything went smooth. i was very happy with the packaging. very helpful guy too.
Old 03-12-2003, 08:09 PM #5
Canz

Pos Fdbk

I sold willystyle some revy parts, DYE squegees, and some cocker parts. He was simple to work with and paid me not too long after the sale. Good buyer.
Old 03-29-2003, 02:22 PM #6
Dread 7

I got a beavertail and cocking rod off of willy, and he sent it out immediately, and was packaged very nicely. I'd do business with him again!

A+ Trader!
Old 04-07-2003, 03:24 PM #7
thecode47

I bought a reg and dye stickes, great guy to do business with, excellent all around
Old 04-08-2003, 02:54 PM #8
RbrtNdrws

Awesome Transaction!

WillyStyle is a very good seller. I bought a timing rod from him and he shipped very fast, and he is a very friendly person.
A+++++ Seller !!!!

RbrtNdrws
Old 04-15-2003, 09:46 PM #9
Danno1769
=-Tsunami Force-=

Danno1769 is a Supporting Member
OH MAN! This guy is truely a Great man. He sold me a angel threaded matrix brach when noone out there had em. Always trust this guy. 2 day shipping, man. The thing was here b4 I even realized I bought one!!!

A++++
Old 04-18-2003, 09:13 AM #10
bossgvr4

Smooth Transaction

Will sells top notch stuff and is totally up front about anything he sells.

Shipping was lightning fast and items were all well packaged

Will also gave me TONS of free advice for upgrading my cocker.

You can't go wrong buying/trading with him.

DaveC
Old 05-07-2003, 05:08 PM #11
ditangquan
absinthe

ditangquan is a Supporting Member
bought a Halo B....shipped it....got the product in great shape. thanks!
Old 05-16-2003, 11:14 PM #12
pinch&mug
HomeGrown

pinch&mug is a Supporting Member
Antron pants

PJ pants is in excellent condition. Easy transaction. He didn't ask for more money even when he found out that he had to ship Hawaii.

Thanks Willystyle!
Old 06-11-2003, 11:06 PM #13
jimmyjobob
long live drop forwards

jimmyjobob is a founding member
bought a 99 cocker body and parts from him. all items in great condition. great pricing.

do not hesitate to deal with this guy.

props to willystyle

AKA on the FB
Old 08-19-2003, 02:56 PM #14
tHe PaInTbAlLeR 88

Bought a blue dye invision off of willystyle. great seller, got a great product for a good price.
Old 10-24-2003, 04:30 AM #15
DarthPulte
Frank The Tank

I had a very poor experience buying from willystyle. He didn't know what he was selling. I payed $15 for the item. He said it was a '99 ANS Low pressure chamber, it was actually an ANS EBS which stands for Extended Block Screw. I told him either I would send back and I wanted my money back or he could repay me half of the purchase price. He did neither. All he said was that there was nothing he could do for me. He also talked me into paying extra for faster 2-3 day priority mail shipping then he sent it 5 day parcel post. Whether or not he knew that it wasn't a low pressure chamber he did nothing about it when I brought it to his attention. He did send me back $4, but misinterpreted (I think intentionally) that I wanted $1 taken out for the shipping he had to pay, when in fact what I had actually said was that if I sent the part back, he could take his shipping money out when he sent my money back.

Bottom line: I would not deal with him. He's very immature and full of excuses.
Old 10-24-2003, 07:38 AM #16
Willystyle

First off, to the issue of the misrepresented product, I purchased it two months ago from the low pressure chamber section of www.paintballgear.com so I found it a little odd when he was claiming that all it was was an extended block screw, I had no knowledge of this. However, I was happy to work with him on the issue until he told me in one of his first emails after he discovered this from calling ANS that he felt that I ripped him off on purpose, I misrepresented the product on purpose and called me a liar. Then he told me he demanded that I either take the product back for a full refund, or I send him 5 dollars...but I could take a dollar for shipping....hence the 4 dollars.

As for making him pay "more" for 2-3 day shipping, the $15 was the listed price in my post...shipped...I ask you how thats having him pay more for faster shipping? I told him it would take an average of 2-3 days to get to his address.

As for shipping times, the post office on campus assured me that it would take 2-3 days for either parcel post OR priority, and parcel post was cheaper so I sent that. Sure enough, it took 3 days and it was there. I still don't know where this 5 day was coming from.

I ask people who deal with me in the future to just check above these posts and look at all the other excellent feedback I have from traders who don't chose to portray me as a liar and immature, but rather as an excellent trader who was happy to work around their issues. In the past I have even taken things back because the person didn't like the color when he got them out of the box, but those are the people who know how to trade on this board...

Hopefully that's enough explanation, but I charge anyone who wants to know more about this story to contact me or Darth at any time if you are insecure about buying from me and I assure you that you will once again be comfortable in trading with me.

Thank you all of you that have bought from me, and will buy from me in the future....you make up the good traders stock that PBNation was built on.
Old 11-10-2003, 08:51 PM #17
paintman161

great trader, sent him money and he sent me the part asap got it in 3 days, great trader

Old 04-06-2004, 05:28 PM #18
jburdon14
Get out stupid!

Good seller! Sent package day after I payed him , good shipping items revieved as decribed A+++

FEEDBACK
Old 04-06-2004, 07:36 PM #19
alphakry

great trader - very easy to communicate with and great experience overall! will easily repeat business

Last edited by alphakry : 05-29-2004 at 10:39 AM.
Old 04-14-2004, 02:48 PM #20
Avery
Robots in disguise.

Avery is a Supporting Member
Good trade! Paid fast!
-Good Cocker Hammer & Cocking Rod
-Rebuildable delron or rubber Cocker detent
-Chrome System X X10 Long Drop or Chrome Shocktech Long Drop
-Halo B Loader