NotoriousCheech
Mr.Cheech Army

NotoriousCheech is playing at Living Legends III
NotoriousCheech is playing at Living Legends V
NotoriousCheech is playing at Living Legends VI
NotoriousCheech posts videos on PbNation
NotoriousCheech plays in the APPA D5 division
NotoriousCheech is attending Decay of Nations VI
Whoa...pages n pages of reading...a lot of angry folks...Not good for anyone...
NotoriousCheech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-05-2013, 01:08 AM #233
k2riser
Trooper#7

Quote:
Originally Posted by omally jones View Post
Okay I'm going to weigh in here. First off Danny is a good friend of mine. Both Danny and I were hired around the sametime this past summer. Danny wears his heart on his sleeve and would honesty give you all Sandanas if he could. We both share a lot of common beliefs regarding Sandana., and both are very far removed from anything production related. Danny lives in the mid west and I live in Pennsylvania. Sandana is based in California, if the two of us could physically get orders together that **** would have already happened.

Now my stance with Sandana is somewhat unique. The last sale I made for Sandana was for fishballer06. I sold him a soldier pack and got some extra gear comped for him. He was a friend of mine and feel horrible for the way things went down. As a result I have not set up a new dealer or soldier since. I was up front with Sandana and told them I will resume selling once things are right. Now I'm not walking away from this company, in the time since I have focused on doing what little things I can to free Brian and malia up to take care of more important things. I'm not one for quitting, and I'm not walking away while product is owed to people. This is why Danny and myself are doing what we are doing. Over the past months I have had my Facebook blown up with negativity, I've had dealers call me all hours of the day. Everyone feels the need to tell me how bad Sandana is as if I'm blind to the fact. I realize there are problems, but I'm doing my best to help solve them. So no matter how bad this **** gets I will not rest until everyone gets what they are owed.

Today Sandana released a statement via their Facebook, and I know it to be true. Brian has made his mistakes but one thing he is doing right is persevering. The man works all hours trying to make things right. There have been nights where the two of us were on the phone at 3am getting things figured out so that first thing in the morning we can get to work on them. These are all things people can't see but go on behind the scenes. Sandana has had some disastrous problems for a small business. Problems in which were outlined in the Facebook post and will be explored in more detail in days to come. We thought we could push through it, so myself and others continued to sell digging the hole deeper. This got us to where we are today, and it is no excuse.

So ill ask all of you, as our customers, and supporters should I just quit? Walk away from all this and claim I did all I can do? Or should I stay, do everything I can for all of you.because I don't do this for Sandana, I don't do it for me, I do it for all of you. No matter how much you may hate Sandana. Because Sandana is nothing without the players. The people who made this iconic, your who Sandana really is. It's something that has transcended our sport, and will not fade away as long as I have something to say.

-Bill Lowry
Bill,

I've been in sales for over 15 years. I decided to worm for Sandana because a friend/teammate needed help and I thought it might be a good opportunity to make a few bucks. While the gear is nice, that is not all that matters. I commend you for wanting to do what is right for the players and customers but, you can't change the situation. Brian Boswell is obviously making a conscious choice to screw over numerous customers including retailers, he doesn't deserve anyone's respect or business. Unless he has nothing to do with the company ever again, I would tell everyone to steer clear. If you really want one of their products, buy it from a store. Let them take the risk if they really want to. Brian has double talked everyone he has come in contact with whether they are employees or customers.

Don't let yourself be sold by his BS anymore. He will tell you what you want to hear. He'll take care of you? Yeah right! I just sent it out or its being shipped this week? Yeah right! Where is the tracking number? Oh, I'll email it to you. I have to go though my paperwork. He is a con man.

Every single one of you that he owes money to, should file a complaint through any and every channel possible. All those who got a credit card on file charged without approval, should call your bank/CC company or file a complaint with the authorities of fraud. He had no right charging anyone's CC but, if you let him get away with it you are to blame as well.

Giid luck to those of you who still don't have their product.
k2riser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:11 AM #234
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
What ?!
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:38 PM #235
papaintballer15
Ya, thats me at your base

has been a member for 10 years
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends V
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends VII
papaintballer15 supports Bob Gurnsey
papaintballer15 posts videos on PbNation
papaintballer15 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
papaintballer15 supports Ninja Paintball
Been a week since I emailed their "back order" email asking for my refund. Sent another one, if no response I guess itll be phase 2 time.
papaintballer15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:20 PM #236
NTran

NTran is a Professional paintball player
NTran plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
NTran plays in the APPA D2 division
Wow. I can't believe I read all of that.

Never really cared about Sandana products but I have always seen it everywhere.

From what I have known about Tbo through the years, he is a person that will tell you how he feels. He won't bull**** you and lie to you. I can only know what's been written and whether anyone is right or wrong, I can say that Tbo says what he really feels.

Seems he has always been a huge supporter of Sandana products so he must be really passionate about this situation.

Even though Sandana said they are shutting down for a bit to get regrouped, I DO think it's weird for the Sandana website to be completely down instead of redirecting you to anything else, like trusted dealers, or to their backorder email thats listed on facebook.

Hopefully this does get resolved for everyone.

It's a little scary when a company sells product to customers before the product exists.
Fox 4 Darkside - ICPL
United States o18 bc Jerry - NXLE

RIP Upton187 cRew
NTran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:22 PM #237
kellan

kellan is playing at Living Legends VI
kellan owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
kellan supports Team VICIOUS
kellan supports DLX Technology
Anyone else get a reply to their paypal claim with tracking info today? Was wondering if maybe they were trying to scam more people by using the same tracking number for a bunch of different orders..

I received and email from that Backorder account like 4-5 days ago telling my all they had was purple ss prolines and so-cal headbands. I asked for a refund as I wasn't happy with those choices and was told I couldn't get a refund until April 5th..

I'm really wondering what is in this package.. and if it's even being sent to me.
kellan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:44 PM #238
godraep
FapAttackV.1

godraep supports Team VICIOUS
godraep supports Team VICIOUS
godraep is attending Decay of Nations VI
godraep supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyreg View Post
Just stop When you grow up you will learn that all failures cant be blamed on the President. Sorry your lemonade stand went out of business but look at the company's faults before blaming your President.
Thats a joke.. made popular by Youtube star Jenna Marbles.. nobody blames Obama.

Last edited by godraep : 03-05-2013 at 05:51 PM.
godraep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:05 PM #239
aresfiend
Recovering gun whore

aresfiend owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
aresfiend owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
aresfiend has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by godraep View Post
Thats a joke.. made popular by Youtube star Jenna Marbles.. nobody blames Obama.
I'm not sure if you've seen some of these stupid people's Facebooks....

"OBAMA CITIZENSHIP TRIAL HITS SUPREME COURT"

Old 03-05-2013, 06:15 PM #240
jtguy2269

Just got my tracking number as promised! They really are working on everyones orders.
jtguy2269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:42 PM #241
k2riser
Trooper#7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtguy2269 View Post
Just got my tracking number as promised! They really are working on everyones orders.
What did you order? Post here when you get the actual package and let us know what you get. My friends got half of their order after 8 months.
k2riser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:02 PM #242
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
NeCanes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NeCanes plays in the APPA D4 division
NeCanes is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
papaintballer15 you ever get a response to your email?
NeCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:06 PM #243
papaintballer15

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeCanes View Post
papaintballer15 you ever get a response to your email?
just got one at 4:40. "Sorry Nick, we are working on it, we quite a few refunds to process so we are trying to make sure we have everyone covered."
Old 03-06-2013, 04:23 PM #244
ventvisor
Ice Cream Man

ventvisor plays in the APPA D4 division
To the guys who think they are going to receive products from sandana. If you don't get what you paid for ( like you paid for snake stripe, and you gst flying skulls). That's not filling your order.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:45 PM #245
NeCanes
TBO

NeCanes plays in the PSP
NeCanes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NeCanes plays in the APPA D4 division
NeCanes is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by papaintballer15 View Post
just got one at 4:40. "Sorry Nick, we are working on it, we quite a few refunds to process so we are trying to make sure we have everyone covered."
sounds like they are trying to buy more time with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ventvisor View Post
To the guys who think they are going to receive products from sandana. If you don't get what you paid for ( like you paid for snake stripe, and you gst flying skulls). That's not filling your order.
the good old bait and switch. get your money then send you whatever they have in stock and if you call and complain they sugar coat it and tell you its rare or from their nexus collection or lies about how many of them have been made like that which is all bs because he just keeps making more
NeCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:02 PM #246
hopper.23
Why Not...

hopper.23 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
hopper.23 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hopefully they refund everyone there money.
hopper.23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:25 AM #247
kellan

kellan is playing at Living Legends VI
kellan owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
kellan supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopper.23 View Post
Hopefully they refund everyone there money.
They wont.. I asked for a refund and a few days later I had a tracking number..
kellan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:21 PM #248
papaintballer15

Why would they refund when they can give people the run around and then send partial orders that way they have a tracking # and can say they shipped the order
Old 03-08-2013, 07:14 PM #249
JKeisler

JKeisler plays in the PSP
JKeisler plays in the APPA D4 division
When will they be back?.
http://www.ballbusters-paintball.com/
My Old account https://www.pbnation.com/member.php?u=180136
JKeisler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:15 PM #250
SoFlaBaller
2k4

if you ask for a refund, and get a tracking number instead.... say no thanks, ill take the refund. I wouldnt even want the stuff after months of waiting.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:39 PM #251
fishballer06
ShockerRepair

fishballer06 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
fishballer06 donated to help Peyton Trent
fishballer06 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
fishballer06 supports DLX Technology
fishballer06 supports Shocker RSX
Quote:
The reason for our temporary shut-down is simply this: We need to get caught up with production so that we can fill our existing orders. The shut-down will give us the time we need to do this. We fully intend to fill all open orders and have them all shipped out within a 2 week period of time. We can only do this with the support of our fans. Anyone who does not want to wait for their order let us know via email or phone and we will refund you. It may seem like we owe everyone product but the fact is we are only behind on 30 or so individual orders and a couple of dealer orders. Out of the 1000 or so orders to come in over the year it isnt as bad as it may seem. Thanks to all for their continued patience and just hang in there with us for a little bit longer and we will get all of you taken care of.
Well, on February 25th, Sandana posted the above on Facebook. Today is March 11th, which is exactly 2 weeks from when that statement was posted.

So my question is, who else that was owed product still hasn't received their items and/or refund?
Old 03-11-2013, 03:33 PM #252
papaintballer15

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishballer06 View Post
Well, on February 25th, Sandana posted the above on Facebook. Today is March 11th, which is exactly 2 weeks from when that statement was posted.

So my question is, who else that was owed product still hasn't received their items and/or refund?
ME!
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.