Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-09-2012, 04:06 AM #1
907_Guy

everything angel

so my girl friend has got me into paintball recently (she grew up around it her parents own a field near my house) and i started buying gear i love Angel and sadly yes i know there out of bussiness so far i have bought a brand new Angel A1 Fly very sexy gun and a Angel pod pack along with 3 fat boy pods my question is did Angel or WDP ever make a hopper/loader i know they have WDP angel air lp tanks finding out its pretty hard to get ahold of one
907_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-09-2012, 03:27 PM #2
nerdcore
Radical!

has been a member for 10 years
nerdcore is a top reviewer
nerdcore is Legendary
Wow, a girl getting a guy into pb. That's downright revolutionary.

Angel never made a loader to my knowledge, but at one point they made the Intellifeed that was installed in compatible loaders. Essentially, it was like the gun "told" the hopper when to feed. Something similar exists today with RF chips, a wireless version of the Intellifeed. Pretty unnecessary, though, considering the tech behind loaders is reliable enough. You've got plenty high end loaders to choose from nowadays.

Angel Air tanks were pretty cool, but the huge regulator assemblies on them were wacky. They attached directly to the gun (or drop forward), so no separate asa was used. I'd say just go with a more current tank company with standard tank regs, like Ninja.

Angel had a mask in the works, but could never get it past the testing & approval stage. Sad, really, cuz they looked cool.

At least Angel apparel is still fairly easy to come by. You can get jersey & pants.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:05 PM #3
SNAKESNIPER (Banned)

*waits for the obligatory "where's the Angel Eyes" post*
SNAKESNIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:08 PM #4
907_Guy

haha yeah i know all about the Angel eye mask its sad cause they look amazing like if i got ahold of a prototype i would jizz myself hahahaha thanks for the info nerdcore and yeah she toar me up last weekend in speedball
Old 05-10-2012, 11:57 AM #5
nlrunkle
Summit City PaintballPark

nlrunkle has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
How about an Angel Snap Box? I haven't seen one except for two, one kept by the guy who scored them and the other sold to me!! I do have a Angel Air in the box. Don't use it, just keep it for nostalgia reasons, that and bringing it to the field every once and awhile and all the younger gen asking, what is that?
nlrunkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:07 PM #6
907_Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlrunkle View Post
How about an Angel Snap Box? I haven't seen one except for two, one kept by the guy who scored them and the other sold to me!! I do have a Angel Air in the box. Don't use it, just keep it for nostalgia reasons, that and bringing it to the field every once and awhile and all the younger gen asking, what is that?

i tried looking up snap box couldnt find what is it and what color your angel air and are you willing to sell ???
Old 05-15-2012, 10:02 AM #7
nlrunkle

Here is what the Snap Box looks like.

One-on-One Reball cage. So, far I haven't convinced my son to step inside yet for a little practice. This came from the WDP warehouse in Cali. My friend was working for 6 months on buying out the remaining WDP stock in that warehouse. I got this out of that deal. Ten pallets worth of WDP/Angel goodness.
I might be selling the Angel Air. I just picked up another one today. Once I get it and check it out, I will probably sell mine. From the pics, it already looks like the LCD cover is intact and not broken. I am also working on a deal to buy out the remaining WDP stock from the East Coast Master Tech, and I think he's sitting on like 12 or 15 Air's. I do all of my selling on Ebay, so just keep a watchful eye out.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:26 AM #8
907_Guy

Quote:
Here is what the Snap Box looks like.

One-on-One Reball cage. So, far I haven't convinced my son to step inside yet for a little practice. This came from the WDP warehouse in Cali. My friend was working for 6 months on buying out the remaining WDP stock in that warehouse. I got this out of that deal. Ten pallets worth of WDP/Angel goodness.
I might be selling the Angel Air. I just picked up another one today. Once I get it and check it out, I will probably sell mine. From the pics, it already looks like the LCD cover is intact and not broken. I am also working on a deal to buy out the remaining WDP stock from the East Coast Master Tech, and I think he's sitting on like 12 or 15 Air's. I do all of my selling on Ebay, so just keep a watchful eye out.
hahahaha i dont think i would step in either if your just firing back and forth still cool though and ill keep that in mind i search angel paintball every 2 days on ebay a actual angel tank slipped through my hands a couple days ago i was the highest bidder at 52 went to work cell phone free zone got home and a bunch of people went at it in the final hour winner won at 74 it was a sad day for me smh hahahaha and what i would give for 10 pallets of angel stuff the better question is what would i not give for a angel eye mask hahaha thanks for the info
Old 05-19-2012, 12:25 AM #9
nlrunkle

Yep, I saw that tank as well and was going to throw a bid on it but decided not to. Just picked up 4 more Angel's this week, so I'm good on my spending for the week.
Old 05-20-2012, 06:03 PM #10
turnburglar
Mr. "iminitforthecheck"

turnburglar owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Angel pants are actually really nice. Pbsports.com has alot of their soft goods.

Very recently I picked up an AIR tank with a myth reg. I dont think it was ever on the actual AIR elctro reg, so I am assuming angel just made their own rebranded luxfers like everyone else does. Stop by the angel forums and introduce yourself to the community, as well as ask any wdp related questions in there. Everyone is pretty cool.
Old 05-21-2012, 01:06 AM #11
bsg2ooo
Paintball Prophet

i have an angel air reg in working condition i do not have the matching tank unfortunatly but the reg is for sale
bsg2ooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:04 AM #12
nlrunkle

Yep, PB is my main place for all things Angel. I've personally known Jay for like 15 years now. Same with Eric and Sean. Plus it doesn't hurt that he's only 20 minutes away. Actually playing with him this weekend, Greg Hastings is going to be here at the local field.
Talked to another ex-Angel tech at the Chicago NPPL, probably never be able to get a hold of a pair of those Eyes. They were being made somewhere in Asia and they were failing as low as 200fps and lower. Taking a hit I mean. Supposed to be rated for 850fps.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:52 AM #13
oldskoopimp1
XXX

oldskoopimp1 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
oldskoopimp1 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
any one know were i can get an angel air rebuild kit?
Old 05-21-2012, 11:02 PM #14
907_Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnburglar View Post
Angel pants are actually really nice. Pbsports.com has alot of their soft goods.

Very recently I picked up an AIR tank with a myth reg. I dont think it was ever on the actual AIR elctro reg, so I am assuming angel just made their own rebranded luxfers like everyone else does. Stop by the angel forums and introduce yourself to the community, as well as ask any wdp related questions in there. Everyone is pretty cool.

thanks for the info ill check it out and if your interested in selling the AIR tank hit me with a PM
Old 05-21-2012, 11:07 PM #15
907_Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsg2ooo View Post
i have an angel air reg in working condition i do not have the matching tank unfortunatly but the reg is for sale
no thank you more interested in the tank would replace the reg if i get ahold of a Angel AIR would keep it just so i would have the whole thing though but thank you any way
Old 05-21-2012, 11:16 PM #16
907_Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnburglar View Post

oh forgot to ask where to find angel forums new to pbnation sorry hahahaha and does anyone know where i can get ahold of an angel pod pack ordered one off fix my angel and after 1 1/2 weeks of being told it was shipping and asking for shipping info was told out of stock to put it nicely i was not happy
Old 05-22-2012, 03:31 PM #17
907_Guy

Quote:
Yep, PB is my main place for all things Angel. I've personally known Jay for like 15 years now. Same with Eric and Sean. Plus it doesn't hurt that he's only 20 minutes away. Actually playing with him this weekend, Greg Hastings is going to be here at the local field.
Talked to another ex-Angel tech at the Chicago NPPL, probably never be able to get a hold of a pair of those Eyes. They were being made somewhere in Asia and they were failing as low as 200fps and lower. Taking a hit I mean. Supposed to be rated for 850fps.
haha yeah but what i would give to have a pair for eye candy
Old 08-08-2013, 11:41 PM #18
TeamBigShot (Banned)

hey I dont mean to revive a thread, but in this case, its excusable lol, but how much would one of those snap boxes run for??
TeamBigShot is offline   Reply With Quote