Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-19-2008, 02:20 PM #1
ufc750

Question help me decide

sorry guys, im new so i really couldent find the gun vs forum, so i fugured out id ask here. im new too paintball. tho i like playing speedball and woodsball. when i play woodsball i play in my friends woods. so there is no place to fill compressed air. so im looking for a gun thats good on co2 and nitrogen. i found the vibe and the spyder vs1. i dont know which one is better. i dont really care that the vibe only shots 11 bps, because i cant enough pull the trigger that fast and dont wanna spend alot on paint. but i wanna know which one preforms better. which one breaks more often. which one is more durable. Which one is better stock and which is more upgradeable/ easier to upgrade and the pros/cons off each of them. or if u could suggest a gun that is better within the 130-200 price range that runs on co2 and compressed air. ( i know there are other forums with this question, but they dont really answer what im looking for) thanks
ufc750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-19-2008, 05:04 PM #2
Lyquid_Kill

has been a member for 10 years
Lyquid_Kill works for a Paintball manufacturer
Lyquid_Kill posts videos on PbNation
you're not really allowed to ask which gun to by in a VS format in this area of the forums but I can say from experience that the vibe works very well on CO2 as it has a relief valve built into the maxflo r vertical regulator that protects against liquid C02 getting into the solenoid valve of the gun. I can also say from experience that the Vibe very rarely chops a ball. I would say its more likely to get a barrel break than chop a ball with the bolt. BUT, as always, you should go to your local shop and try them both out for yourself to see which one YOU like best. A lot of shops will let you actually air the guns up and try them out too. Read through the vibe forums for yourself to see what people have to say.
Lyquid_Kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 05:59 PM #3
GhillieMonstar

Definitely go with the Vibe it never breaks its amazing.
GhillieMonstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:10 PM #4
espionage930 (Banned)

espionage930 helped look for balloons
both great guns. i've got a vibe. go with it.
espionage930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:21 PM #5
ufc750

lol yeah i already got my vibe and now it aint work....i posted a new thread if u wanna help me out =)
ufc750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:53 PM #6
Focus02

Answered your other thread. For sure its the battery..
Focus02 is offline   Reply With Quote