yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by empire112234 View Post
Christ.

So last year I was seeing a girl for about 7 months. It was kind of a fwb thing and it eventually fell apart for a bunch of reasons. It was a fun experience that I wouldn't take back, but a toxic relationship by the end of it and it would be hard to go back even if I wanted to.

It's my third day back at school. Since then she has come to my room unannounced, brought me a gift, and drunk texted me twice to hang out with her. Just now, she called asking if I would come entertain her. I said that I was off to play basketball so I couldn't. The girl's got a boyfriend back home as of this summer too.

Not really a huge problem I guess, but I'm trying to get her out of my head and she's not making it easy. Even if she only wants to be on friendly terms it would be stressful to talk to her and see her every day, especially while I'm trying to meet new girls.

On the flip side, holy hell I forgot how hot girls at my school are. Things are looking good for this year too.
**** her and **** some other botch
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:00 PM #276
aieou
Presence of Mind

aieou is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Christ.

So last year I was seeing a girl for about 7 months. It was kind of a fwb thing and it eventually fell apart for a bunch of reasons. It was a fun experience that I wouldn't take back, but a toxic relationship by the end of it and it would be hard to go back even if I wanted to.

It's my third day back at school. Since then she has come to my room unannounced, brought me a gift, and drunk texted me twice to hang out with her. Just now, she called asking if I would come entertain her. I said that I was off to play basketball so I couldn't. The girl's got a boyfriend back home as of this summer too.

Not really a huge problem I guess, but I'm trying to get her out of my head and she's not making it easy. Even if she only wants to be on friendly terms it would be stressful to talk to her and see her every day, especially while I'm trying to meet new girls.

On the flip side, holy hell I forgot how hot girls at my school are. Things are looking good for this year too.
Delete her number from your phone. Un-follow her from facebook and never reply to any form of communication she tries to initiate. She'll get the hint.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:30 PM #277
aieou
Presence of Mind

aieou is a Supporting Member
I don't really see what there is to discuss? She viewed you as a friend with benefits. You guys talked and screwed around. You're not breaking up with her as a girlfriend.. But go ahead if you want. You may be shooting yourself in the foot on this one, in my opinion
Old 09-05-2013, 05:54 AM #278
SUR3
bangbang

bang her, tell her bf she's a hoe and that you banged her and you'll never hear from her again (hopefully)
Old 09-05-2013, 08:16 AM #279
imped4now
BTFU

imped4now owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
imped4now supports Ninja Paintball
FWB is a great situation if you keep the right mindset.

Bang her. She wants it.

Lurker27:
As far as I can tell, both Dye and PE don't have real issues with their britches"
Jack Wood: I certainly have no issue with my trousers. You're 100% correct there, Ryan.."
imped4now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:18 AM #280
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUR3 View Post
bang her, tell her bf she's a hoe and that you banged her and you'll never hear from her again (hopefully)
Do this . Maybe take a picture . At least you get a **** before you cut her loose
Quote:
Originally Posted by imped4now View Post
FWB is a great situation if you keep the right mindset.

Bang her. She wants it.
Based on his posting he doesn't have the right discipline to keep that mindset
Old 09-05-2013, 10:37 AM #281
AlienBoy

Hay guis i have a problem, my girlfriends poonani smells like cat fish. what do?
AlienBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:41 AM #282
veets13
Dirty Jerzey

veets13 supports Shocker RSX
veets13 supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienBoy View Post
Hay guis i have a problem, my girlfriends poonani smells like cat fish. what do?
either

A. dump her
B. fabreeze that bitcchh
C. Summers Eve wipes
Dynasty Fan Club #554
veets13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:45 AM #283
AlienBoy

Power wash that *****, **** super rank.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:49 AM #284
yuik

yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
South Park it and make her eat some vagisil
Old 09-05-2013, 10:56 AM #285
AlienBoy

Nothing like a girl who smells like poop and on her period the same time.

Double whammy!
Old 09-05-2013, 11:00 AM #286
veets13
Dirty Jerzey

Quote:
Nothing like a girl who smells like poop and on her period the same time.

Double whammy!
or if you put in the poop shoot and pull it out and you got yourself a chocolate covered banana!
Dynasty Fan Club #554
Old 09-05-2013, 11:21 AM #287
veets13
Dirty Jerzey

Quote:
Ehh I don't know if I'd want to deal with the drama that comes from it. Rather just find another girl. Something's bound to happen when we cross paths after drinking or something but I'll try not to for now.

She's probably getting the vibe that I'm distancing myself from her by now, but I'll invite her out this weekend with a few other girls that have or want to hook up with me just for shigs.
yeah unless you wanna stir up the pot your better off just removing yourself from any communiction w/ her and just going on w/ your life and onto the next one.
Dynasty Fan Club #554
Old 09-05-2013, 12:01 PM #288
SUR3
bangbang

The only "drama" that will happen is that she hates you and never talks to you ago. Plus your doing her bf a favor in that he will break up with a cheating hoe.
Old 09-07-2013, 01:08 AM #289
yuik

yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Welp, I just ended up hooking up with her a few minutes ago. Only reason we didn't **** is because my roommate came in.

She said she's breaking up with her boyfriend tomorrow when he visits. She said that she had been planning it but I can't help but think that I made it more immediate. Tried to assure her that she should not feel guilty and that she could talk to me tomorrow if she wants to.

So that's that.
Lol your ****ed
Old 09-07-2013, 01:14 AM #290
ALLCAPS2 (Banned)

Quote:
Christ.

Life's too short to remain monogamous.

Wise words from yours truly
ALLCAPS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 01:00 PM #291
IPlaySoccer
Resident Chelsea Fan

IPlaySoccer owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
IPlaySoccer is an NCPA player
IPlaySoccer plays in the APPA D5 division
IPlaySoccer supports Ninja Paintball
lame
IPlaySoccer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 03:46 PM #292
SUR3
bangbang

Quote:
Welp, I just ended up hooking up with her a few minutes ago. Only reason we didn't **** is because my roommate came in.

She said she's breaking up with her boyfriend tomorrow when he visits. She said that she had been planning it but I can't help but think that I made it more immediate. Tried to assure her that she should not feel guilty and that she could talk to me tomorrow if she wants to.

So that's that.
Whenever she comes to you after she breaks up with him be like "sorry, I don't talk to cheaters."
Old 09-08-2013, 03:52 PM #293
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

ya good job landing a skank
incobWTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:36 PM #294
ALLCAPS2 (Banned)

So there's this girl that I slept with one time about a year or so ago. She liked me all throughout high school, but I had a girlfriend at the time so she was **** out of luck. Anyhow, after I broke up with my girlfriend, she starts talking to me and we hang out. Long story short, we had sex and basically never talked since then.

Until last night. She contacts me on facebook with a simple question, which in turn leads to her talking to me all night. She kept throwing in little hints about sex and about the night we had sex. Then she says blatantly "I really want to go back to that night we had," and we talked for another hour or so about random ****.

Weird thing is, she has a boyfriend, who is in the military stationed in Germany. At the beginning of our conversation she was talking all about how he's the love of her life, and she knows it's meant to be and all this chicken **** horse ****. But then halfway through the conversation, she's talking about us ****ing and even said "man, I would do anything just to give someone a blowjob right now," like how obvious is it that you want a dick inside you? Right?

So after talking her boyfriend up at first, then talking about when we had sex and other sexual things, she ends the conversation by all of a sudden talking about how she thinks her boyfriend doesn't like her and that she is doubting if their relationship will last much longer. Which is polar opposite of what she said in the beginning.

Question is, is this ***** just trying to get laid irregardless of whom she ****s? It sounds like she was all over this guy she's dating, and then she talks about sex, and then it's like well he's not that great after all.

What is up with that?

Sadly, I don't find her that attractive. I only ****ed her to help forget about my ex whom I had dated for 4 years. She's not ugly, but definitely not what I would consider girlfriend material.

tl;dr: what's this *****es' deal?

I'm also not the type of guy who will sleep with a girl that has a boyfriend, especially one who fights for our country overseas. I really just think she wants to get laid. Either that, or she just wants to fantasize the idea of it because she is lonely or some ****.

Last edited by ALLCAPS2 : 09-08-2013 at 08:40 PM.
ALLCAPS2 is offline   Reply With Quote