Community Focus

Old 07-20-2009, 11:21 PM #22
andyourmomtoo
Explicit

has been a member for 10 years
andyourmomtoo is a Professional paintball player
andyourmomtoo plays in the USPL
andyourmomtoo plays in the APPA D3 division
After practicing non stop, grinding my body into the ground till it bleeds, being covered in welts after a scrimm gone wrong. Then to go home and find out people have been bashing us and saying we aren't really pros, makes it hard to remember why I do all this to myself for. Then I read a post like Mike's and I remember instantly why I love paintball and what Im doing this for.

I have never had fans before and I gotta say its an incredible feeling to have a complete stranger be so supportive and stoked on our team. I think we have some of the coolest fans out there, that give us unconditional support. You are all the life force of Explicit, and we are so very lucky to have such awesome fans! So thank you, thank you, thank you for all the support. We will continue to train and bleed for you guys.
Advertisement
Old 07-20-2009, 11:24 PM #23
SpyderPB819

SpyderPB819 donated to help Peyton Trent
Where were people bashing you guys? That always happens
SpyderPB819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:28 PM #24
andyourmomtoo
Explicit

andyourmomtoo is a Professional paintball player
andyourmomtoo plays in the USPL
andyourmomtoo plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderPB819 View Post
Where were people bashing you guys? That always happens
Don't matter bro, I couldn't care less about the haters. Specially when we got dope fans like you. Thanks again for the support buddy you the man!
Old 07-20-2009, 11:29 PM #25
impulse_owner
WILD BUNCH

impulse_owner supports Team VICIOUS
impulse_owner supports our troops
impulse_owner is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
impulse_owner is Immortal
I hate haters there not good for the sport and anybody.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:34 PM #26
BryanDragan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyourmomtoo View Post
After practicing non stop, grinding my body into the ground till it bleeds, being covered in welts after a scrimm gone wrong. Then to go home and find out people have been bashing us and saying we aren't really pros, makes it hard to remember why I do all this to myself for. Then I read a post like Mike's and I remember instantly why I love paintball and what Im doing this for.

I have never had fans before and I gotta say its an incredible feeling to have a complete stranger be so supportive and stoked on our team. I think we have some of the coolest fans out there, that give us unconditional support. You are all the life force of Explicit, and we are so very lucky to have such awesome fans! So thank you, thank you, thank you for all the support. We will continue to train and bleed for you guys.
He's not lying they do bleed for us...When I went out there Rob told me be prepared to bleed from everywhere...and at the end of the weekend I was close...They do this every weekend so we can sit there watch the USPL webcast and be the happiest fans ever.
BryanDragan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:35 PM #27
impulse_owner
WILD BUNCH

nothing like alittle blood
Old 07-21-2009, 10:30 AM #28
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

Explicit#23 is a Professional paintball player
Explicit#23 plays in the USPL
Explicit#23 supports Pev's Paintball
Explicit#23 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Thanks for everyones kind words and support! You guys help us through these challenging times. We appreciate YOU!
San Francisco EXPLICITRob Montiero#23
*MACDEV*HK ARMY*VIRTUE PAINTBALL*PB FASHION*SOCIAL PAINTBALL*PaintballPhotography.com*PbNation*JSG*TH IRTY FIRST OUTFITTERS PAINTBALL*

Explicit#23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:11 AM #29
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

I had to post this link on two Places.

SF Explicit Fan Page on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/San-Fr...a& ref=search

and on my Explicit Page on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/TE...IT?ref=profile
*MACDEV*HK ARMY*VIRTUE PAINTBALL*PB FASHION*SOCIAL PAINTBALL*PaintballPhotography.com*PbNation*JSG*TH IRTY FIRST OUTFITTERS PAINTBALL*

Old 07-21-2009, 11:27 AM #30
TeamLegend
Swift, Silent, & Deadly

TeamLegend is a Professional paintball player
TeamLegend plays in the USPL
TeamLegend donated to help Peyton Trent
Very Very Cool That's what it's all about. Haters will never get it. Looking forward to hanging this weekend!

Dennis
TeamLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:38 AM #31
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Mason View Post
Great job Explicit! Keep up the good work.
Thanks Justin!

Old 07-21-2009, 01:33 PM #32
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamLegend View Post
Very Very Cool That's what it's all about. Haters will never get it. Looking forward to hanging this weekend!

Dennis
Dennis, honored buddy! Guys, Dennis is another one of those guys who loves the sport and does everything he can to support it. My hat off to you Dennis..
And yes bud we will definitely get together in Corona...

Old 07-23-2009, 12:57 PM #33
jmorisaki
B/S/T MOD

jmorisaki is a Mega Moderator
jmorisaki supports Team VICIOUS
I just came across this but figured I'd like to throw my two cents in.

I originally started playing paintball as way to vent and get away from the normal life problems. It was a way for my friends and I to get some exercise and inflict some pain upon each other.

I then started selling Furious barrels and had big dreams of helping grow the brand and the Furious name. The owner of Furious suggested we send some barrels to SF Explicit for testing for a possible sponsorship. Deep in my mind I knew we had a product that was a cut above the rest but never thought a pro team would give us a chance.

Boy was I wrong! Rob took us under his wing with immediate press releases and really showed us some love. We're a small company with little wiggle room for profits and he understands that. We are hear to grow the brand but also the wonderful sport we all love.

SF Explicit team is always on the nation showing that pro teams are regular joe's but with a gift that most of the community could only dream of having. You show the nation how to function as a business, an organization, friends and role models. Keep up the charity work and bringing a positive light onto the sport.

Thanks everyone for all that you do. We are truly honored and blessed to be connected to you.
jmorisaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 01:06 PM #34
Serj
Don't do drugs kids.

first time ive been to this forum is today, but i now have a favorite team. (its explicit incase you couldnt tell)

but the fact other pros dont care about fans or that stuff doesnt mean theyre jerks, it just means they do their job and only that. the fact explicit goes beyond that and does care is awesome to me
Serj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 01:07 PM #35
BryanDragan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorisaki View Post

I originally started playing paintball as way to vent and get away from the normal life problems. It was a way for my friends and I to get some exercise and inflict some pain upon each other.

I then started selling Furious barrels and had big dreams of helping grow the brand and the Furious name. The owner of Furious suggested we send some barrels to SF Explicit for testing for a possible sponsorship. Deep in my mind I knew we had a product that was a cut above the rest but never thought a pro team would give us a chance.

Boy was I wrong! Rob took us under his wing with immediate press releases and really showed us some love. We're a small company with little wiggle room for profits and he understands that. We are hear to grow the brand but also the wonderful sport we all love.

SF Explicit team is always on the nation showing that pro teams are regular joe's but with a gift that most of the community could only dream of having. You show the nation how to function as a business, an organization, friends and role models. Keep up the charity work and bringing a positive light onto the sport.

Thanks everyone for all that you do. We are truly honored and blessed to be connected to you.
What a good choice you guys made
Old 07-23-2009, 01:44 PM #36
SpyderPB819

SpyderPB819 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorisaki View Post

It's seems like you've been returning the favor very well by supporting your sponsored team

You're getting some good advertising too, I had never even heard of furious barrels before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serj View Post
first time ive been to this forum is today, but i now have a favorite team. (its explicit incase you couldnt tell)

but the fact other pros dont care about fans or that stuff doesnt mean theyre jerks, it just means they do their job and only that. the fact explicit goes beyond that and does care is awesome to me

As I said in my post, that was wrong to think that way.
SpyderPB819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 01:48 PM #37
impulse_owner
WILD BUNCH

Quote:
It's seems like you've been returning the favor very well by supporting your sponsored team

You're getting some good advertising too, I had never even heard of furious barrels before.

As I said in my post, that was wrong to think that way.
Same I wish I would have before because I love my barrel.
Old 07-23-2009, 01:49 PM #38
BryanDragan

Quote:

I don't agree with you 100% They have jobs to play yes, but they also have other things they're suppose to do. Yes communicating with their fans may not be one, If they don't want to help market their sponsors prodcuts than they better hope that them playing alone is bringing in profit for their sponsor if not they can wait till their sponsor drops them its their choice. Pro teams in the USPL basically own the league so they have jobs within the league they need to get done, not every team does their job there.
Old 07-23-2009, 01:50 PM #39
BryanDragan

Quote:

I agree also not until explicit.
Old 07-23-2009, 01:56 PM #40
Serj
Don't do drugs kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanDragan View Post
I don't agree with you 100% They have jobs to play yes, but they also have other things they're suppose to do. Yes communicating with their fans may not be one, If they don't want to help market their sponsors prodcuts than they better hope that them playing alone is bringing in profit for their sponsor if not they can wait till their sponsor drops them its their choice. Pro teams in the USPL basically own the league so they have jobs within the league they need to get done, not every team does their job there.
i didnt really think about that stuff, touche sir
Serj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:22 PM #41
BryanDragan

Quote:
i didnt really think about that stuff, touche sir
Just throwing it out there.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:29 AM #42
Explicit#23
SF EXPLICIT

Thanks to all of you. We are blessed to have fans like you!