Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-12-2010, 11:45 PM #1
houdini RIP

houdini RIP plays in the APPA D3 division
The best paintball fields in Asia - Time Out magazine

Hi

I'm helping out a journalist compile a list of the best and biggest paintball fields in Asia (woodsball or tournament ball) to be published in Time Out Magazine - help me out my naming fields in your country or fields you know of in other countries that you rate to be the best. Thanks.

Give me the name of the field and the country

Team ZOO | PaintballNews.Asia| Singapore Community Forums |

Geo 3.5 > Spire loader > Stako Tank with Ninja LP Reg
houdini RIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-08-2010, 10:56 AM #2
EGO_Guy43
Nutz#43

EGO_Guy43 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EGO_Guy43 supports Team VICIOUS
Best PB fields in asia

Japan: Tama Hills (Both woods and speedball fields) and Ikego (also both..speedball isnt all that great but the woodsball is fun for a woodsballer.im a speedballer so i usually head to ikego) Zama just opened a new speedball field. i havnt gotten to go yet since i am on deployment. But i hear it is decent.
Philippines : Global Gutz. (theres a few fields. i liked the one close to the mall of asia where i played with Teams Real Pinoy) It was all airball which is good.
all i ahve played at other than these is stateside and australia. hope this helped out a little bit.
EGO_Guy43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:20 AM #3
Big Brother

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by EGO_Guy43 View Post
Japan: Tama Hills (Both woods and speedball fields) and Ikego (also both..speedball isnt all that great but the woodsball is fun for a woodsballer.im a speedballer so i usually head to ikego) Zama just opened a new speedball field. i havnt gotten to go yet since i am on deployment. But i hear it is decent.
Philippines : Global Gutz. (theres a few fields. i liked the one close to the mall of asia where i played with Teams Real Pinoy) It was all airball which is good.
all i ahve played at other than these is stateside and australia. hope this helped out a little bit.
Coorection please it's the field o Global Pinoys.

GG'S TOP TEN PAINTBALL SITES

1.ARMY FUN CLUB/ ARMY ADVENTURE ZONE- Fort Bonifacio...2.THE JUNGLE- La Mesa Eco Park...3.GG EXTREME PARK-CCP Complex...4.CAMP HIGHLANDS-Tagaytay...5.CLARKY ADVENTURE CAMP- Holiday Inn Clark...6.ELC WARZONE-Antipolo....7.PUGAD LAWIN-Laurel Batangas...8.new SPLASH ISLAND EXTREME PARK/ SOUTHWOODS- Carmona...9. ISLAND COVE- Bacoor Cavite...new MARIKINA EXTREME PARK- Marikina...10.new JUNGLE JOE- Subic
...GLOBAL GUTZ Still # 1
Big Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:59 AM #4
210GOOSE
goose doesnt die here!!!!

i think its about a 3 hour train ride west of yokosoka and ikego

is splash pb in japan i know its the home of team ku
210GOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups