Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-13-2007, 06:38 PM #1
koolguysk8r14

has been a member for 10 years
koolguysk8r14 is a Professional paintball player
koolguysk8r14 plays in the PSP
ByF8th DII Xball looking for players! (AZ)

ByF8th is currently looking for additional players to add to our PSP 2008 season roster. We want to give ballers an opportunity to join ByF8th and play competitive paintball at a national level. We love playing XBall. We find it very exciting, fast moving and it is a lot of fun. We will be playing Division 2 for the 2008 season. We have a solid program. We are finishing our 2nd season of XBall. We are looking for serious individuals that will commit for the 2008 season. If you are interested, here are the steps you will need to follow:

1. Review our player “Code of Conduct” (http://www.byf8th.com/pages/theCode.htm). 100% compliance is mandatory.

2. You need to have a passion for playing paintball.

3. Have an awesome team attitude.

4. Commit to playing 4 out of the 5 events for 2008.

5. Need to have financial funding source (job, parents, etc).

Please contact me via email ONLY. I will not be responding to this thread. My email is eddie@byf8th.com. I will setup a 1 on 1 interview with you.

Being part of ByF8th is like a family. We care and encourage each other. These are some of the nicest folks that you will ever get to hang out with both on and off the field.

If you are not an AZ resident or player, we may still be interested in rostering you. Certain requirements will be worked out with out of state players on a case by case basis.

Right now we currently have sponsorships locked in with Arizona Paintball Depot, Paintball Photography, Dye, CP, and NXe for the 2008 season. During this off season we will be renewing some other contracts and our goals now are to shoot Dye markers again, but wear our own custom jersey that is near completion and wear draxxus grills and pants.

We are currently working on a non-profit status for our group, and our goal is to have the complete 2008 season paid for in full by support from individuals and small businesses.

And lastly, ByF8th has purchased an XBall field from world cup. We will have the field for practice at our convenience and will most likely be on grass as well!

Don't miss this chance to play with an awesome group of guys and a well established and organized team. I look forward in chatting with you.

Coach Eddie

(ps - i am not coach eddie, i post this on behalf of him. He has posted this other places.)
Scottsdale Elevation #13
IG - quadcore_13

Last edited by koolguysk8r14 : 11-13-2007 at 06:46 PM.
koolguysk8r14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-13-2007, 08:30 PM #2
APD123

up this is a bomb chance
APD123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 11:41 PM #3
ArchAngelIon
I run a field now

ArchAngelIon plays in the PSP
ArchAngelIon helped look for balloons
ArchAngelIon posts videos on PbNation
ArchAngelIon is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Sounds great, I will talk with you guys once im in AZ. Teams that are ran like familys are always successful.

Last edited by ArchAngelIon : 11-13-2007 at 11:46 PM.
ArchAngelIon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 02:56 PM #4
koolguysk8r14

koolguysk8r14 is a Professional paintball player
koolguysk8r14 plays in the PSP
awesome, look forward to meeting you.
Scottsdale Elevation #13
IG - quadcore_13
koolguysk8r14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 03:23 PM #5
StandTall08

keep the pms comin. ha btw ryan nice avitar..i think i know who took that picture
StandTall08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 12:16 AM #6
alias34

cool hope yall guys, get some good players. yall have some good sponserships
alias34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 12:49 AM #7
Tallzxdriver
Puppy Killer

Tallzxdriver is a Supporting Member
Tallzxdriver owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Tallzxdriver supports our troops
I love the way your running your team. I am in Texas so it would be a bit far for me. I should be at Chicago and Cup this year so if you guys need some staff hit me up.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:11 PM #8
PnuMagMatt

I am very interested and have great sportsmanship and love bein a (frontman) at the front in the action, Very agressive player.
Got a fiew questions, are pneumags legal in tornaments? and when and where do I sign/start. Paintball is my 2nd love (girls#1) and I love the family like team. E-mail= mistermattbowers@cox.net
I own a:
68 automag (pneumatic grip)
Dye stainless 14" barrel
CP 10" (perfect for speedball)
black powerfeed
Halo hopper
PnuMagMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 12:15 PM #9
Tallzxdriver
Puppy Killer

Tallzxdriver is a Supporting Member
Tallzxdriver owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Tallzxdriver supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by settite View Post
WTF?!?!?!? That just makes me laugh and feel REALLY sorry for you guys. I cant stop laughing...
Theres a problem with that? Sure it may be a little far being outlined in a paintball team contract, but at the same time I can kinda see why its there as there is alot of temptation at a national tournament. But anyhow they are a Christ centered team which I respect alot. Why should you feel sorry for them or me or anyone else saving themselves for marriage? Its a great thing, and I personally look forward to telling my wife the night of our wedding that she is honestly my first time, and pray everyday that she can say the same to me.

-end hijack of thread for debate-
Old 12-03-2007, 09:46 PM #10
xSceneHeistx

you guys still looking for players for tuna surprise?
xSceneHeistx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:35 AM #11
ckmobman2041
NTX Paintball

Amen I wish yal were in Texas id be at tryouts in a heart beat
Either way thanks for being around and keeping some faith in the sport
Old 12-06-2007, 11:08 AM #12
Chino28

Quote:
WTF?!?!?!? That just makes me laugh and feel REALLY sorry for you guys. I cant stop laughing...
And you are...?

Do you even know these guy's? I do, they are a good group of guys and they are centered on religion. On top of that, they compete at a national level. What have you or your team done?
Chino28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 11:42 AM #13
APD123

hes a pirate chino!
also at events when its going down in a match every team i saw would just rip on eachother for everything swearing and everything, getting in eachothers faces and it just not paintball or fun
APD123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 02:33 PM #14
kylep2212
The jew who knew

Quote:
Although i don't agree with the statement completley as well , i still respect them for their choice. No need to go religion bashing because of what they believe.

Nice team guys, im an AZ local. I don't feel i meet up to the requirements but, good luck nonetheless.

ive been to arizona...do not want to ever go back there. it was like, "ooo lets go rest by that metal pole" "AHHHH DONT TOUCH THAT ****IN POLL, ITS LIKE 450 DEGREES" "lets go on that rock. *sit* AHHH ITS LIKE 500 DEGREES" lukeg1589
kylep2212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 02:06 PM #15
Pod Clepto v.2
catchy phrase goes here

Great group of people and players. Good luck to anyone trying to get a spot on the team.
Pod Clepto v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 07:31 PM #16
B-Rabbit

B-Rabbit plays in the PSP
B-Rabbit supports Team VICIOUS
B-Rabbit plays in the APPA D4 division
<3 my squad.
CHRIST KREW|JOHN 16:33
B-Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 04:30 PM #17
PBPimp034

good luck this season guys
PBPimp034 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 03:16 PM #18
KRIMINAL Inc.

Upp 4 a great team. Byf8th FTW
KRIMINAL Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 10:19 AM #19
Only Trash

Lets go back to the code of conduct I thinks it great I also thinks the sportsmanship is great if you follow it
which Byf8th did not at the PHX open if they had then tell me why Tim from
the PSP had to give out warnings to their players and people on the snake
side lines three times for lude and bad sportsman like conduct?Also from
that point forward Tim or Maras was at all their games on the snake sideline
to enforce. My wife, two kids and I were shocked to learn that this was a Christian team Lesson learned Practice what you preach

RESPECT

Duty — Exhibit a kind, polite, and respectful attitude toward others at all times and to behave in a manner that brings glory and honor to God and that is worthy of respect from others. Treat all people with respect all the time and require the same of your teammates.

Class — Live and play with class; be a good sport; be gracious in victory and accept defeat with dignity; give fallen opponents help, compliment extraordinary performance, show sincere respect in pre- and post-game rituals.

Disrespectful Conduct — Don't engage in disrespectful conduct of any sort including profanity, obscene gestures, offensive remarks of a or racial nature, trash-talking, taunting, boastful celebrations, or other actions that demean individuals or the sport.

Respect Officials — Treat tournament officials with respect; don't complain about or argue with official calls or decisions during or after a paintball event.

RESPONSIBILITY

Expectation — Expected to exhibit Christian values and conduct at all times. This is especially important during paintball contests. Respect for opponents and officials must be evident at all times. Such attitudes reflect on individual player and on the team.

Importance of Education — Be the best student first and commit to getting the best education I can. Be honest when doing homework and taking quizzes or tests.

Self-Control — Exercise self-control; don't fight or show excessive displays of anger or frustration; have the strength to overcome the temptation to retaliate.

Healthy Lifestyle — Safeguard your health; don't use any illegal or unhealthy substances including alcohol, tobacco and drugs.

Integrity of the Game — Protect the integrity of the game; don't gamble. Play the game according to the rules.

Property — I accept responsibility for the care and maintenance of all paintball gear that is my own as well as others. I will assist in helping with setup and tear down for practices and tournaments.
Only Trash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 02:21 PM #20
MaxOC
how do I 555 deal?

MaxOC plays in the USPL
MaxOC plays in the PSP
MaxOC helped look for balloons
MaxOC plays in the APPA D4 division
okay i skipped all the definitions of average words crap, but BYF8TH was NOT doing the counter coaching. theyre called FANS. maybe youve had one or two? thier in their home town, and had probably 100 fans in the stands coaching and counter coaching. its not illegal, so idk what youre *****ing about.

My Mini Tuning Guide
Buy My JRNY
Need a computer built? Whether it be for home, work, play, or gaming, contact me to get it cheaper, faster, pre-configured and built to last.
MaxOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 03:25 PM #21
MaxOC
how do I 555 deal?

MaxOC plays in the USPL
MaxOC plays in the PSP
MaxOC helped look for balloons
MaxOC plays in the APPA D4 division
because their fans are interesting people your team obviously sucks.....

right, good luck with that philosiphy. maybe you should like learn how the world works. people dont go out and say "you, you look like some people you wanna come be our fans?" people who are the teams friends, families, followers, are fans. you dont choose who that is, and that doesnt have to reflect who your team is, otherwise the Hostile Kids would be prepubescent kids with millions of dollars that their parents gave them. along with dynasty.

just shut up before you say something that makes no sense yet again and get flamed for it.

My Mini Tuning Guide
Buy My JRNY
Need a computer built? Whether it be for home, work, play, or gaming, contact me to get it cheaper, faster, pre-configured and built to last.
MaxOC is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups