Old 11-22-2003, 12:51 AM #3
TheSquirrelMaster
lame salad

has been a member for 10 years
hmm... that's weird....
Old 11-22-2003, 11:21 AM #4
spydervenom

prolly because its stupid and they dont like stupidity. like some of them want to filter out wtf and stfu and noob
Old 11-22-2003, 01:44 PM #5
terry_wendel
I disagree!

Just put an empty bold tag or something between the letters.
Old 11-23-2003, 09:31 AM #6
shwoomie

hah but that would be avoiding the swear filter and we all know what happens in the 3rd time?

think!!!!!!
Old 11-23-2003, 05:22 PM #7
BoB469
SinFul

wonder why a mod hasnt responded
HRFC Member #1 CatFiah

PaintballWholesalers.com
PEVS.COM

OG DC MOB
Old 11-23-2003, 05:54 PM #8
terry_wendel
I disagree!

Because this is the "Talk to Mods/Admins" section of the forum... they don't need to respond to anything, oh wait.

Hey sstruckguy, that's some "sarcasim" for ya.
Old 11-23-2003, 07:04 PM #9
sellout007

Quote:
Originally posted by terry_wendel
Just put an empty bold tag or something between the letters.
And you wonder why your names got banned? *shakes head* maybe use some common sense to figure that one out there bud.

Quote:
Because this is the "Talk to Mods/Admins" section of the forum... they don't need to respond to anything, oh wait.

Hey sstruckguy, that's some "sarcasim" for ya.
Sorry we come a runnin when you guys whine and cry. Your not on our top priority list. Even if you think you should be.

*** for why that word is banned, does it matter? PBNation has its reasons. Just know its not allowed and dont try and avoid the filter.
Old 11-23-2003, 07:11 PM #10
terry_wendel
I disagree!

Quote:
Originally posted by sellout007
And you wonder why your names got banned? *shakes head* maybe use some common sense to figure that one out there bud.
Telling people a better way of breaking the swear filter is a reason why I was banned so many times? Hmm... weird, this is the first.

The *****es would figure it out sooner or later, god damn.
Quote:
Sorry we come a runnin when you guys whine and cry. Your not on our top priority list. Even if you think you should be.
No one was whining or crying here bud. The guy simply asked a question.

Calm down buddy. I'm not a serious type of guy. Don't take my petty remarks to heart.
Old 11-23-2003, 07:21 PM #11
sellout007

Quote:
Telling people a better way of breaking the swear filter is a reason why I was banned so many times? Hmm... weird, this is the first.
Guess you cant think outside the box can you? You want to know why one of your user names was banned. One of them got banned for racist remarks, and now your telling a user how to avoid the swear filter and encouraging it. And admiting you *push the rules* when it comes to PBN.

That could possibly be an idication as to why your name got banned. If you cant read outside the lines ill spell it out for you. By your past behavior its obvious to take a guess as to why you were banned. Could it possibly due to the fact you pushed the envelope to far? Made some assclown remarks? Possibly broke one of the rules of PBN?

Quote:
No one was whining or crying here bud. The guy simply asked a question.
Then why are you posting here? Just trying to take cheap shots at mods because we booted your *** out of here? *lol* Sounds like whining to me.

Quote:
Calm down buddy. I'm not a serious type of guy. Don't take my petty remarks to heart.
Im very calm, why wouldnt i be?
Old 11-23-2003, 07:29 PM #12
terry_wendel
I disagree!

Quote:
Then why are you posting here? Just trying to take cheap shots at mods because we booted your *** out of here? *lol* Sounds like whining to me.
BoB469 asked a question [and they were talking about filtered words, I offered advice]. Why are you here? To take cheap shots at me and avoid the topic of the thread? Okay.

Booted my *** out huh? Good job. Boot me out of here the amount of time it takes to register again.
Old 11-23-2003, 07:42 PM #13
sellout007

Quote:
BoB469 asked a question [and they were talking about filtered words, I offered advice]. Why are you here? To take cheap shots at me and avoid the topic of the thread? Okay.
Did you miss the part where i addressed his question? Hmm guess so, must have been to preoccupied whining. o)

You offered advice? Advice on what? Providing a way to get banned? Advice on how to be a jackass? Advice on the question he asked? Oh no, you didnt even attempt to answer his question, you went straight to telling him how to break the rules. Nice try though.

Quote:
Booted my *** out huh? Good job. Boot me out of here the amount of time it takes to register again.
Yes we have booted you twice. If you want to make it three times thats fine by me. It take us 2 seconds to ban your name and about another 2 to prun all your posts from PBN. Takes you much longer to register. I have no intentions of banning you if you dont act like an assclown.
Old 11-23-2003, 07:47 PM #14
terry_wendel
I disagree!

Quote:
Did you miss the part where i addressed his question? Hmm guess so, must have been to preoccupied whining. o)
touché

I just never finished reading your posts.
Old 11-23-2003, 10:34 PM #15
benzy2
angry bird

I love it. saying ag g is blocked but the mods(sellout) can come in and call people assclown numerous times and call them jackasses. So you swear and think it is ok but when they bypass it they are wrong. Great to see you use your power in a good way.
Old 11-23-2003, 11:00 PM #16
terry_wendel
I disagree!

You can say damn and *****es too. Combinations of words are allowed too you stupid ********.
Old 11-23-2003, 11:58 PM #17
sellout007

benzy - Did it ever occur to you that the word is being filtered out for other reasons then it being a *swear* word. Did it ever occur to you that it might be part of a website we dont want to be posted on PBN? Did it ever occur to you that it might be something you dont know?

Guess not eh?

Terry - watch it, or youll have 3 names that are banned. Last warning your gonna get.
Old 11-24-2003, 01:05 AM #18
pbfreak010

i know by passing the swear filter is against the rules but to keep dumb people from doing it why dont you just add some of the common things people do to bypass and into the filter..

like the word "A$$"...

sorry for breaking the rule but i want to make sure you know what im talking about
Old 11-24-2003, 11:01 AM #19
terry_wendel
I disagree!

Quote:
Terry - watch it, or youll have 3 names that are banned. Last warning your gonna get.
I didn't break any rules man. If those words were filtered, it would have been caught. Which they weren't.

"...you stupid ********." wasn't intended to be a flame... just to show an example. So don't take any offence benzy2.
Old 11-24-2003, 11:05 AM #20
sellout007

Quote:
Originally posted by pbfreak010
i know by passing the swear filter is against the rules but to keep dumb people from doing it why dont you just add some of the common things people do to bypass and into the filter..

like the word "A$$"...

sorry for breaking the rule but i want to make sure you know what im talking about
Because when we add that into the list they will come up with yet another way of bypassing it.

Quote:
I didn't break any rules man. If those words were filtered, it would have been caught. Which they weren't.

"...you stupid ********." wasn't intended to be a flame... just to show an example. So don't take any offence benzy2.
Push the envelope some more and i guarantee you will have 3 names that are banned. If you want to try and be cute about things go for it. Just remember ill look even cuter when i ban you.

*** ***** are both filtered seperately, hence no matter what they should not be used. Just because the filter doesnt catch it doesnt mean we wont toss your *** for using them.

If you want to play, you will loose.
Old 11-24-2003, 11:13 AM #21
terry_wendel
I disagree!

Yeah, that's it, I'm trying to be cute. How's it working? Am I as cute as... that kid from Malcolm yet? I don't know of anyway I can be cuter. Maybe put a bow around my neck and shine my shoes.

If I play, I loose??? What am I going to loosen? I never knew I tightened anything to begin with. You just lost me on that sentence.