Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-25-2006, 10:30 PM #64
sFxfroNTmaN
Mexicans stil jump higher

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaxx-captain
I'll check this new video when I get home from work, but from the footage at PBFilms.com, it appeared that the Joy Snake player was shot AFTER he bunkered Fraige.

Look at the following frame captures from the video, take note of the angle of the splat.. and once he lands, take note of how far back the hit on the shoulder is.... even when laying down, the hit appears more to the middle & back of the shoulder which implies the Joy player was passing or past Fraige before Fraige shot him.

very good find, so this proves that TECHNICALLY the joy player is clean UNTIL he trades out with BC.
except that isnt true the refs dont do anything until b/c and the JOY guy trade out

ive watched all the videos that are out and the joy guy that bunkers alex remains clean i NEVER see a shot on him not even when BC bunkers him if you look closely he misses and hits the bunker

if i was seban i also would have bunkered BC because in the heat of the moment 25,000 dollars on the line and BC isnt showing any intention of gettnig out almost anyone would have done that.

now the reason for his standing there and shooting him is most likely because BC shot back AFTER HE ACKNOWLEDGED he was out

so as epic 808 said the only thing i want to knwo is if the joy guy was previously shot before the bunker.

btw im a 98% dynasty fan the other 2 is JOY

Posted by Skyhighatrist:
Im jealous of azn fighters speed. Its like "damn you landed all three nicely" "i hit you 20 times supa fast stupid"
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-25-2006, 10:40 PM #65
sFxfroNTmaN
Mexicans stil jump higher

Quote:
Originally Posted by marisa

Joy Divison is to be commended for their actions since the game. Magued, Maximus and the ENTIRE TEAM have kept their composure thus establishing a new higher standard. They have asked that all criticism of Dynasty be withheld and Max has even posted "good game" to Dynasty on their site. They are an incredible group of men........
qft that is why i admire JOY so much they are probably the best sports and guys in the leauge

i say we should just get more refs and for VERY CRUCIAL calls like this we should do it nfl style check cameras and see what happens

Posted by Skyhighatrist:
Im jealous of azn fighters speed. Its like "damn you landed all three nicely" "i hit you 20 times supa fast stupid"
Old 10-25-2006, 10:53 PM #66
xslickwilly
♦Howie

from wat i can see BC was shooting his gun after his armband was pulled with is illegal.
Joy player would not of shot him up as much if he wasnt being shot at.
XSV Fan#69
Old 10-25-2006, 10:54 PM #67
XMAILMANX
PimpHustleStackMoney

true, never did the Joy guys ***** or complain. Just stated their facts on the play by play and that was it. Good sportsmanship, despite their opinion of the call. Agree or disagree, we can all learn alot from them...a new rivalry begins. Props to all the tech dudes with alot of time and knowedge about the sport to bring things to light. PROPS!

PIMP HUSTLE STACK-MONEY
Old 10-25-2006, 11:34 PM #68
Spitfirex59

Spitfirex59 plays in the PSP
Spitfirex59 plays in the APPA D3 division
How do you know that fragie didnt shoot him in the chest before he got there
?
Old 10-26-2006, 02:29 AM #69
cmesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3AGL3_PBALLER
The one on one would have been with someone else, not BC. Both teams would have gotten to choose a player, and Greenspan and Fraige would have probably been the ones to play it, and they more than likely would win it.
Obviously you dont know much about the gun skills of the Joy players. I guess Magued could've chosen anyone from his team for a 1 on 1.

Greenspan and Fraige have excellent gun skills. So has Joy.

"more than likely" just proves you dont know much about Joy.

C.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:11 AM #70
Papa J

Bang on target pal....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmesa
Obviously you dont know much about the gun skills of the Joy players. I guess Magued could've chosen anyone from his team for a 1 on 1.

C.
Sebban or Brian would own the Dynasty dudes so hard that u cant belive it...
In my opinion maybe sebban could take both alex and Greenspan on and still come out in top...
But we will never see that... to bad.. ;-(
I stll like the dyna boys though... always has and always will...
But the baised call of mr. Perez... thats whats really enoys me... and u can see on the pics above that that guy shouldnt even be close to a paintball field... ;-)

Peace Papa J
Old 10-26-2006, 06:54 AM #71
D3AGL3_PBALLER
CN's Finest

D3AGL3_PBALLER posts videos on PbNation
D3AGL3_PBALLER has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
D3AGL3_PBALLER has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
D3AGL3_PBALLER has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmesa

C.
I know Joy has a lot of players with gun skills, but the Dynasty players are true all stars. Atleast the core players. I would venture to say they are some of the best gun fighters in the world. Joy is a great TEAM, but I dont believe their gun fighting is up to par with the Dynasty team. There is more to paintball than just gun fighting.

Old 10-26-2006, 07:01 AM #72
gump

Please read what you just posted. You just stated that Joy couldnt win because their gun fighting skills werent equal to those of dynasty and then you say that paintball is more that gun fighting. Congrats on one of the dumbest posts I have read yet. It would have been a good one on one. Just leave it at that.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:38 AM #73
Underfunded
Autonomous

Quote:
I know Joy has a lot of players with gun skills, but the Dynasty players are true all stars. Atleast the core players. I would venture to say they are some of the best gun fighters in the world. Joy is a great TEAM, but I dont believe their gun fighting is up to par with the Dynasty team. There is more to paintball than just gun fighting.
As of recently, rumour has it that they spend most nights in reball training.

They did a promo video for reball a while back, it looked pretty cool.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:53 AM #74
cmesa

Quote:

think before you post.

*note to self*
Old 10-26-2006, 08:54 AM #75
geekwarrior81

Quote:
didnt a Joy player pull off a 3 on 1 recently?
Old 10-26-2006, 09:50 AM #76
riverdance

Fact: Joy are the BEST at gun skills. Ask anyone who played and watched them and other pro teams. Of course its only dumb to try and predict a 1-on-1 outcome, but I know where my money would go.
Old 10-26-2006, 11:12 AM #77
protomaster

man what a dick move by the refs, Joy so deserved that win. He called B.C out and then let him hang the flag......so know what **** dynasty
Old 10-26-2006, 11:43 AM #78
Polygamist13

The whole point of this is..........

Where's the red flag? We need "instant replay" in these type of high level games. Not all games, just the finals game in any major tournament. Any game below that is subject to a reff's call. In the finals game the refs should be allowed to make a call but once the game is over there should be a review.

I personally think they should review all footage and award based on their decision after a thorough analysis. But this should only apply to very very important games such as this.
Old 10-26-2006, 01:09 PM #79
Underfunded
Autonomous

Instant replay would be a pain. More eyes on the field would be smart, especially in action areas such as the snake. Another ref who was on top of the play there would have been in a better position to ensure the correct call was made.
Old 10-26-2006, 01:21 PM #80
SPbala69
OHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

whoever said that both the joy players were shooting at bc at the end wasnt paying attention to both players, the one joy player was just standing there next to bc, he didnt shoot him once after he was out, it was that one joy player that shot him all of those times HE CAME TO A COMPLETE STOP JUST TO OVERSHOOT HIM if thats not malicious intent I dont know what is
Old 10-26-2006, 01:33 PM #81
geekwarrior81

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPbala69
whoever said that both the joy players were shooting at bc at the end wasnt paying attention to both players, the one joy player was just standing there next to bc, he didnt shoot him once after he was out, it was that one joy player that shot him all of those times HE CAME TO A COMPLETE STOP JUST TO OVERSHOOT HIM if thats not malicious intent I dont know what is
he came to a complete stop because Alex was in the way. All those hits arent from the last joy player, the first joy player put about 3 on his hopper before. if you think he was overshot than you havent watched alot of paintball. not to mention BC shot back AFTER HIS BAND WAS PULLED. watch some of the footage from other games, theres guys who get hit 8-9 times in the head, after they have been called out, and no penatly for it.
Old 10-26-2006, 02:22 PM #82
paintballkilla*
Xplex Paintball

bc's arm band was pulled and he still shot!
Old 10-26-2006, 02:44 PM #83
epik808
RED TURTLE MEDIA

epik808 posts videos on PbNation
epik808 has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
last one then im done with this. the hell with all the other rules this is the bottom line. dynasty won. the joy player that bunkerd fragie was shot before he bunkerd him. then traded out with bc. at this point joy is about to win the game on a BULL**** CALL IN JOYS FAVOR, only the joy guy is alive. he runs down and blows the piss out of alex then blows the piss out of BC any one would but the only reason why its all on BC hopper cuz BC shielded his face with his gun. now everyones dead but because of that! its automatically pull and hang to dynasty with everyone dead. game over!

HERE IS WHO I BLAME
THE HEAD REF #28 DAN PEREZ
WHY U SAY WELL when the joy guy was shot comming down the lane to do fragie he should have pulled the joy guy first not wipe the dynasty player clean first. If know he's clean pull the fully dead player first that was his stupid move he even says it ( THE JOY PLAYER THAT BUNKERD THE DYNASTY PLAYER WAS ALREADY SHOT BEFORE HE SHOT THE DYNASTY PLAYER I WAS ABOUT TO PULL THE JOY PLAYER BUT I WAS WIPING THE DYNASTY PLAYER CLEAN) he let the joy player play on forcing bc to make the move he did. so why was fragie pulled? fragie is still alive till the ref pulls him WTF ALL IN ALL THE RIGHT TEAM WON EVERY ONE HAS BULL**** CALLS IT JUST WENT DYNASTYS WAY THIS TIME!

JOY IN 07 WILL BE A HEAVY CONTENDER! GOOD JOB DYNASTY FOR STAYING ON TOP
every one is chasing dynasty first was
dynasty and naughty dogs
dynasty and infamous
dynasty and xsv

SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT KILL KILL KILL IRONMEN!

Last edited by epik808 : 10-26-2006 at 02:51 PM.
Old 10-26-2006, 02:50 PM #84
geekwarrior81

Quote:
Originally Posted by epik808
HERE IS WHO I BLAME
THE HEAD REF #28 DAN PEREZ
WHY U SAY WELL when the joy guy was shot comming down the lane to do fragie he should have pulled the joy guy first not wipe the dynasty player clean first. If know he's clean pull the fully dead player first that was his stupid move he even says it ( THE JOY PLAYER THAT BUNKERD THE DYNASTY PLAYER WAS ALREADY SHOT BEFORE HE SHOT THE DYNASTY PLAYER I WAS ABOUT TO PULL THE JOY PLAYER BUT I WAS WIPING THE DYNASTY PLAYER CLEAN) he let the joy player play on forcing bc to make the move he did.
he went to wipe the Dynasty player clean? funny, i thought he pulled his band?

and if he thought the Joy player was out, why did he pull BC's band too?

Last edited by geekwarrior81 : 10-26-2006 at 02:54 PM.