Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 01-27-2009, 09:02 AM #1
Raven1204

Raven1204's Gearbag Sale...Everything must go...

I am seperating from the military and buying a home therefore I am in need of the extra cash. All of my paintball items have been meticulously cared for and in perfect working condition. I have perfect feedback. If you have any questions concerning a sale please dont hesitate to ask. All of my item prices are firm and resonable, so please dont pm me for best price...Thanks for your time. Josh

Rules
Be respectful
You pay I ship
Paypal only
Ill eat the fees you pay for the shipping

FOR SALE ONLY FOR SALE ONLY FOR SALE ONLY FOR SALE ONLY

I will sell everything you see here for 250 bucks paypald and shipped
This is a complete gear bag. I also have a few pb video like heros fo a day I will throw in for the puchase

MASK
Black Grillz w/ Amber lense 50

PANTS

32 to 36 JT Teams pants No Rips No Tears Price 60

JERSEY
black gray medium/large hybrid jersey 25

NXE elvation Pack. No Rips or Tears 25 shipped

One set of Redz Knee Pads
Price Redz Knee 20

BAG
EMPIRE XLT BAG It has Clothes bag, Gun bag, Barrel Barrel
Price 80 you pay all shipping!!!!

PAINTBALL CADDY For those easy turn around games It clamps or hangs Price 50

MICS Items for Sale Pods, Barrel Condoms
Price Pods all for 15
Price Condom 5

Last edited by Raven1204 : 01-27-2009 at 09:05 AM. Reason: update
Raven1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-01-2009, 03:52 PM #2
pmac2002

has been a member for 10 years
30 for the ball caddy 35 with pp and shipped?

lmk
Old 02-04-2009, 01:51 PM #3
Lord Farquaad

Lord Farquaad owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pm me about the price of shipping for the bag
Lord Farquaad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:00 AM #4
XiUNTAMEDiX

pm me price on all the barrel swabs
XiUNTAMEDiX is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you don’t like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply don’t post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.