Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-21-2003, 04:12 PM #1
stevehoward

has been a member for 10 years
stevehoward has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
My Feedback

anyone who has done a deal with me or i've done a deal with please post what ya have to say about how it went.
Cheap Aka VIKING Boards or the Universal T-board with eyes
Tequila Sunrise Matrix
Predator milled Impulse
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-21-2003, 06:55 PM #2
GREASE

Steve is a great trader things actually went very smooth there was a slight delay that wasn't even his fault but he was still very willing to help find out why,

If you get the chance trade with Steve in complete confidence!

Thanks bro!
Old 07-22-2003, 10:11 AM #3
stevehoward

btw Grease. hows that freeflow i gave ya doin?
Tequila Sunrise Matrix
Predator milled Impulse
Old 07-22-2003, 09:02 PM #4
GREASE

Put a AIM 21 eagle body on it and it's shootin good couldn't stand the shocktech frame it made the three way leak so put a WGP frame and it's rippin!

So basically it's a new gun!

Don't want to clutter your feedback thread to much,
Later bro,
GREASE
Old 09-17-2003, 03:37 PM #5
Angel016

he is a very good trader, he shipped his mag first, i got it, shipped off the imp, would recomend trading with him very good trader... rating: A+
any ?'s
talk to me
good luck
keith
Old 09-17-2003, 05:26 PM #6
7Sungame

good trader....with fast and easy...no problems...A+ trader
Old 09-18-2003, 08:54 AM #7
stevehoward

thanks guys.
Tequila Sunrise Matrix
Predator milled Impulse
Old 10-13-2003, 02:49 PM #8
wgp2k1sto

good trader

Last edited by wgp2k1sto : 11-04-2003 at 09:42 AM.
Old 10-13-2003, 03:00 PM #9
cocker962

great guy bought an evo 2 from him sent it to me in a giffy. would buy anything from him.
Old 12-04-2003, 05:01 PM #10
Liljeber

yo wats your email so i can send you the pics k
Old 02-15-2004, 12:19 PM #11
Rocky Lamb

I did a trade with this guy recently. He sent his gun to me VERY quickly. He was kool on the phone after some unexpected delays on my part and we are now both happy.

THANKS for the trade and I hope you love your new gat.

A+++ Trader! No worries whatsoever!

Last edited by Rocky Lamb : 02-15-2004 at 12:24 PM.
Old 02-15-2004, 01:27 PM #12
stevehoward

thanks rocky
Tequila Sunrise Matrix
Predator milled Impulse
Old 04-30-2004, 12:03 PM #13
Cocker Freak2

Bad trader Sent me a impulse and vision eye on it was completly burnt out and does not work..he tried tellin me when u hit the btn on the back to turn it on it went to safety mode first which is complete bull**** thats suppose to be the vision eye mode which does not work.
Old 05-01-2004, 12:07 PM #14
stevehoward

dude whatever get the hell outta here, your just makin **** up cuz of that busted sandridge you sent me. guys if anyone would like to talk with me on this, or the tech shop that i had to send the sandridge to, contact me through pm's. Also he tried sending me a tank to pay for the damage done to the gun and the tanks reg had half the parts missing outta it. i tried filling it with air and it sprayed everywhere. Not to mention bro i have about 12 people that will come on here and tell everyone that the day i sent you that gun i took it out in the front yard and shot over a case through it. You probably broke the damn eye, everything else you sent me was broke so i'm guessing you dont take care of your crap. And bull**** on me sayin that pushing the button on the back was safe mode. Again buddy dont try to screw with me just cuz you busted your gun, i have a hell of alot more feedback than what is on this thread and i have not had 1 single person complain. If you bug me anymore i will report you to the mods and have the guy who worked on your sandridge and tank post on a thread i will make about you being a bad trader.
Tequila Sunrise Matrix
Predator milled Impulse
Old 05-01-2004, 02:02 PM #15
Cocker Freak2

ur a complete ******* i havent even shot that gun since last month cause i never had a nitro tank just got one aired up ur impulse noticed the eye did not work took it to my shop and he looked at it and noticed the eye was completely burnt out not too mention u had some paint in there 2 . And YES U DID SAY pushin the btn in the back 2 times was SAFETY MODE dont even try to not say that. Atleast i sent u a nitro tank for the repairs on my sandridge. YOu sent me jack **** but just took more **** from me.
Old 05-10-2004, 12:45 PM #16
stevehoward

yeah blow me buddy cuz again your tank was screwed too. i ended up having to shill out 175 out of my own pocket to fix both, i have receipts , i have the techs that did it, and i have the quote from tripleapaintball on everything that was done to the gun and the tank. consider yourself reported to the mods. i have proof of everything you screwed me on and proof that that pulse was in perfect working condition so buzz off. either you broke it or it broke in shipping and i really doubt it broke in shipping.
Tequila Sunrise Matrix
Predator milled Impulse
Old 05-10-2004, 04:23 PM #17
Cocker Freak2

WEll ur burned ***** cause i talked to the kid who gave u the impy in the first place and he said the eye was broken when he gave it too u and u left it like that so ur reported to the mods. Good game.
Old 05-12-2004, 02:32 PM #18
stevehoward

to bad youve already been reported and too bad i bought a new board for that gun before i got rid of it. i bought a brand new vision board off of a guy on impulseownersgroup.com besides, i'm having kcpaintball come forward with all the evidence on your ****in sandridge and tank bro. the mods aint gonna listen to someone who says they talked to someone who said my gun was broke when i have people with photos, reciepts, bill of sales for new parts/ all the old busted parts still at his shop/ and so forth. keep tryin your little game bro, ya wanna try and scam me again i'll actually do somethin about it this time . You have been reported and i am having the shop and tripleapaintball contact pbnation on my behalf.
Tequila Sunrise Matrix
Predator milled Impulse
Old 05-12-2004, 08:02 PM #19
Cocker Freak2

ok good cause i reported u and sent in the logs from the kid and what not and im gettin my local shop to witness i brought it in and the eye was broken and they can witness that i never used it before so ur burned *****.
Old 05-13-2004, 01:01 PM #20
stevehoward

say what ya want buddy. i dont care how many places you say had it broke. I have the same against you so what exactly do you think they'll do for two people with just as much evidence against one another. Fact is you screwed me over and you know it. hell you even tried sending me a tank as compensation and that was also busted. You've got local stores and a kid online backing you about that gun, i have national companies and nationally recognized proshops backing that your sandy was hashed.
Ya might as well quit posting all this "oh your burned" bull crap cuz there is nothing going to be done about whats going on. If the eye is broke then it got broke through shipping or through you screwing with it. You think something is gonna be done go ahead and talk to the mods and bring forth everything ya got cuz know that i am doing the same. I have emailed TripleApaintball and am awaiting there reply and i am also trying to be in contact with kansaspaintballpage. I think a statement from Triple A will overpower anything you and your little buddys have to say.
Tequila Sunrise Matrix
Predator milled Impulse
Old 05-13-2004, 01:27 PM #21
Cocker Freak2

No ur a ******* i remember when i talked to u on the phone the day before we shipped out you said to me. I broke the btn on the back of the gun and you have to turn it on with a allen wrench or something and when u hit it 2 times thats safety mode. But i came to relize and find out thats not safety mode its the mother ****in vision eye mode which is broke. I NEVER USED TO GUN BEFORE AND THE VISION EYE WAS BROKE. I NEVER TOUCHED IT OR ****ed with it. SO obviously u sent it to me BROKEN not telling me. MY sandridge was not broke either it was missing the eye which i told u. And atleast im not a ******* i sent u my only nitro tank to make up for it. So what the tank had a little leak ATLEAST i sent u something to make up for repairs that u already knew about. I should of just kept my tank cause ur gun was broke too.