Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-23-2007, 06:06 PM #1
DrexelSquirrel
Killadelphia

has been a member for 10 years
Stolen Gear At NCPA Nationals

Drexel University lost:

1) All Silver HB parts JT Pro-flex, with chrome lense and an old strap I got off a Proteus.

2) All Black JT Pro-flex.

3) A Proto elbow pad. Yes, ONE SINGLE elbow pad. Somebody was that much of a scumbag piece of ****.

4) A Speedfeed.

Pictures will be up later. Rewards for retrieval of any stolen equipment. There is some more teams posting stolen gear in the College Forums too, please check there and help us find anything that was lost. Thank you.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-23-2007, 06:22 PM #2
pjsymons92
Make Art.

pjsymons92 owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrexelSquirrel View Post
Drexel University lost:

1) All Silver HB parts JT Pro-flex, with chrome lense and an old strap I got off a Proteus.

2) All Black JT Pro-flex.

3) A Proto elbow pad. Yes, ONE SINGLE elbow pad. Somebody was that much of a scumbag piece of ****.

4) A Speedfeed.

Pictures will be up later. Rewards for retrieval of any stolen equipment. There is some more teams posting stolen gear in the College Forums too, please check there and help us find anything that was lost. Thank you.
im local so i will keep an eye out, that really sux that your gear was taken but it was either local idiots or other colleges,

PM For your Graphic Design needs

Check out my work
Old 04-23-2007, 08:59 PM #3
fantasyx92

i dont think it would be any of the colleges, thefts are almost always local idiots, because EVERYWHERE has alot of local idiots
Old 04-23-2007, 09:20 PM #4
chris_arnet
V-Neck

maybe you lost one single elbow pad? im local, so i will keep an eye out, but i lose stuff all the time when i ball. and i play every saturday, so im constantly replacing lost gear.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:46 PM #5
baLlIn CdUb
Just Do It

baLlIn CdUb plays in the APPA D5 division
imlocal will keep an eye out for it
Old 04-23-2007, 10:56 PM #6
Paint Meister
I can't afford this sport

I work at xdren so if i see one ill make sure it gets back to you

Feedback +7/-0 (6 New/1 Old)
Old 04-24-2007, 06:59 AM #7
DrexelSquirrel
Killadelphia

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_arnet View Post
maybe you lost one single elbow pad? im local, so i will keep an eye out, but i lose stuff all the time when i ball. and i play every saturday, so im constantly replacing lost gear.

The elbow pad wasn't mine, it was a teammates, I just posted it just in case it does get found whether it was lost or stolen. It's hard to believe that it was misplaced because it went missing out of the pit area when we went on the field for a minute to shake hands.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:35 PM #8
Mattsmom92

I really hate the fact that some equipment and gear is missing! I'm sure all the local paintballers will keep their eyes open. If you aren't a Texas paintballer, you might not know about Flagstation.com--you should check here on the classifieds just in case some person took your things and tries to sell them. As I said before--I really hate to see things turn up missing and I sure hope everyone gets their stuff back. You never know---one of Matt's team mates lost his wallet at a practice (it was his fault) and the ref's found it and got it back to him. So--Local paintballers--let's keep our eyes open and try to find this stuff! Oh, and yes I do still owe the ref's at Fort a batch of cookies. I haven't forgotten and will get them to ya'll next time Matt practices out there!